The Gay and Queer in Kpop Thread

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
Not Gentle_fox dropping Wooseok tea on OH and then disappearing forever. Are they coming over?

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
I was going to talk about kim kwon on OH but now I'm going to do it here, he's not that very known so many don't know him but he has some receipts

what I've found: he follows lady gaga, ariana grande and beyonce (the first account he followed), he is obsessed with leonardo dicaprio and timothee chalamet, posted on his insta lyrics from gaga's ''born this way'', already posted about the movies ''brokeback mountain'', ''blue is the warmest color,'' ''carol'' and ''call me by your name''

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
He pinged hard in He is Psychometric. I remember he took a bunch of holiday pictures or something at one point and the aesthetic was very insta-gay. He's in the Key/Ren/Ten category for me.
I was going to talk about kim kwon on OH but now I'm going to do it here, he's not that very known so many don't know him but he has some receipts

what I've found: he follows lady gaga, ariana grande and beyonce (the first account he followed), he is obsessed with leonardo dicaprio and timothee chalamet, posted on his insta lyrics from gaga's ''born this way'', already posted about the movies ''brokeback mountain'', ''blue is the warmest color,'' ''carol'' and ''call me by your name''

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
He pinged hard in He is Psychometric. I remember he took a bunch of holiday pictures or something at one point and the aesthetic was very insta-gay. He's in the Key/Ren/Ten category for me.
he is a very curious case, I got to know him after watching 'the killing vote' and doing a little research I've found those things and some of of his posts on insta are sus too

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
he is a very curious case, I got to know him after watching 'the killing vote' and doing a little research I've found those things and some of of his posts on insta are sus too
Just glanced through his Insta real quick. Definitely even more body oriented than I remember. Wonho-vibes. And some of those posts feel like there was a circuit party behind the camera. Haha.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
Just glanced through his Insta real quick. Definitely even more body oriented than I remember. Wonho-vibes. And some of those posts feel like there was a circuit party behind the camera. Haha.
and he seems a nice person, loves dogs, promotes animal shelters and always thanks fans for supporting his work :heartublob:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
and he seems a nice person, loves dogs, promotes animal shelters and always thanks fans for supporting his work :heartublob:
If that's true, let's hope he gets (gay) more roles. Haha.

Also, was it you who tried to talk about Woo Dohwan a few times on the OH thread?

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,967,292
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
Im fine with this thread being created ~ I could see you OH refugees bringing some of there hot topics to here,

Bibi seems to support LGBT+ yup that's all I know, have a blessing life y'all ( :

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
yes, I tried a few times, but there's not much to talk about
I wanted to reply, but couldn't. I think he pings pretty consistently for me mannerisms-wise. At least from a "I recognize these behaviors in the type of men I typically talk to and myself" perspective. He seemed pretty cutesy with Sang-Yi as well?

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,800
Pronouns
She/Her
I wanted to reply, but couldn't. I think he pings pretty consistently for me mannerisms-wise. At least from a "I recognize these behaviors in the type of men I typically talk to and myself" perspective. He seemed pretty cutesy with Sang-Yi as well?
yes, that's what caught my attention, watching his episode on 'I live alone' I was intrigued by him, and they became besties after their drama together
he seems like that cute type, just like lee jehoon

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,807,300
Pronouns
She/Her
I know absolutely nothing about P1Harmony, but can someone fill me in on that guy Keeho and if most people think he’s LGBT?

I have no idea how these videos keep showing up in my feed, but I see him listed a lot in those type of “top ideal sexiest Kpop idols you would want as a BF” clickbait video type of stuff and fans seem to swear he’s straight but I’m like 🤨????

(The only thing I know about him is his sister cause I remember her from an old Internet personality gossip forum that shut down years ago. She had a thread there 😬)

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭615,600
Pronouns
He/Him
I know absolutely nothing about P1Harmony, but can someone fill me in on that guy Keeho and if most people think he’s LGBT?

I have no idea how these videos keep showing up in my feed, but I see him listed a lot in those type of “top ideal sexiest Kpop idols you would want as a BF” clickbait video type of stuff and fans seem to swear he’s straight but I’m like 🤨????

(The only thing I know about him is his sister cause I remember her from an old Internet personality gossip forum that shut down years ago. She had a thread there 😬)
I don't really keep up with them but I remember Keeho was kind of infamous for being on stantwt and making funny thirst tweets about Jimin. People made a big ruckus when he was announced to debut but I think he's won people over for being hot and memey since nobody brings it up anymore.

I've seen people say he has gay voice when he speaks english but imo I don't really hear it. I think it's similar to the Joshua/Jaehyun/etc thing where that's just an inflection korean-americans tend to pick up and it isn't really full blown gay voice or anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
yes, that's what caught my attention, watching his episode on 'I live alone' I was intrigued by him, and they became besties after their drama together
he seems like that cute type, just like lee jehoon
Does Jehoon ping for you? Or is it just the cuteness they share?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,400
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really keep up with them but I remember Keeho was kind of infamous for being on stantwt and making funny thirst tweets about Jimin. People made a big ruckus when he was announced to debut but I think he's won people over for being hot and memey since nobody brings it up anymore.

I've seen people say he has gay voice when he speaks english but imo I don't really hear it. I think it's similar to the Joshua/Jaehyun/etc thing where that's just an inflection korean-americans tend to pick up and it isn't really full blown gay voice or anything.
I can't speak on Keeho, but I do find it amusing that the two idols you picked for comparison are also heavily contested for their potential queerness. Haha.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,414
Pronouns
She/Her

my gay friend says he used to run a typical gay stan twt acc before debut lol with a couple questionable things in the mix, but seems like it was pretty obvious he was not straight from that

I haven't actually researched it myself though it's just what I heard from him

Top Bottom