The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,950
27. WDYM 4 team 90% of the time? 4 star team?
Yeah, I run mostly 4 stars, because I'm saving for 5s I want, and you really don't NEED them lol.

Ningguang, Kaeya, Bennett, and swapping between Xiangling or the 1 5* I actually use, Mona. All 80-90 now, do basically everything I need.

Looking to level Collei because dendro seems interesting. And ideally would like a new electro, because much as I love Lisa mommy, not a fan of her kit... and she's still my only electro.

Bring on the Hu Tao and Eula reruns! :poggers: I'm ready and stocked up!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,111,438
Yeah, I run mostly 4 stars, because I'm saving for 5s I want, and you really don't NEED them lol.

Ningguang, Kaeya, Bennett, and swapping between Xiangling or the 1 5* I actually use, Mona. All 80-90 now, do basically everything I need.

Looking to level Collei because dendro seems interesting. And ideally would like a new electro, because much as I love Lisa mommy, not a fan of her kit... and she's still my only electro.

Bring on the Hu Tao and Eula reruns! :poggers: I'm ready and stocked up!
LOL clearly I'm shit at this game so I heavily rely on a 5 star and Albedo has been nothing but helpful so far. Battles ending much quicker with him around. Lisa has been really good for me specially against the Eye Of The Storm since that thing always in mid air and my other characters are all contact fighters besides Barbara.
I like Xiangling but her teddy is so useless. I want a pyro that shoots fire on command

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,111,438
I- the off field pyro is what makes her so valuable:HidePar: You can throw the bear or use her burst, then swap to spam reactions.
Each to their own I guess

I prefer characters dealing pyro on command. Sometimes my primary attacks knock back enemies then the bear's attack is out of range

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
Me who is out here basically steamrolling everything with my Ningguang... a- and Bennett, but I don't like his character, so his burst being THAT good is lowkey painful.

it's always interesting to me that Genshin has such a focus on builds/team comps for a lot of people, when very little of the content is actually hard enough for it to matter.
:HidePar:

Did you actually want an Albedo, or did you spend 40 bucks... just rolling for whatever 5 :wut: I'll be honest chief, if impatience opens your wallet, this'll be an expensive pastime for you.
BENII BOUKEN-DAN, SHUPPATSU!!! :ragepaimon:

bennett-benny.gif

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,333
so many primos these last few patches, bless :sanapray: now I just need Raiden and Ayato to rerun and I'll collect every character that I want

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Missed the stream again. Looking forward to Kusanali & Yae's re-run :poggers:
I hope we get to keep the fungi as a souvenir pet in our teapot or smth. I don't want my Pokemon to disappear at the end of the event :sejeongcry:

Genshin just got the dev-mode for at least four upcoming patches leaked again :tears:
Time to auto-refresh the leaks subreddit again :pepesanta:
There's been like... over 20 new posts in only an hour :pandasantacookie:

Al-Haitham in only two patches has me scared.
Especially if they decide to re-run Ayato again soon since I was planning on pulling for a few more of his cons

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I really have to pick between Tartaglia and Yae Miko..... :okbye:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
Holy shit. holy shit. holy shit.
I thought Al-Haitham was hot. But his roommate looks just as good as he does 👀
If he's a 5-star then my Baizhu funds are in danger

12t2yg27e5w91.jpg

2wjy5hqqd5w91.png
AHHHHHHHHHH PRAYING FOR US AND OUR PRIMOS

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
I'm kind of intrigued now about this game, but I'm kind of afraid my computer will have an aneurysm.

Update:
s4bDc9o.png

:yooheadache:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I'm kind of intrigued now about this game, but I'm kind of afraid my computer will have an aneurysm.

Update:
s4bDc9o.png

:yooheadache:
Damn, that is rough. You have my sympathy. :omfgpepe: Truth be told, though, it seems like their launcher is... not as optimized as it could be which is strange considering how nice of a game it is. Everyone I know, including myself, all with varying internet and computer qualities, had to wait a long time for it to download. This is the same whenever there is an update as well.

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Damn, that is rough. You have my sympathy. :omfgpepe: Truth be told, though, it seems like their launcher is... not as optimized as it could be which is strange considering how nice of a game it is. Everyone I know, including myself, all with varying internet and computer qualities, had to wait a long time for it to download. This is the same whenever there is an update as well.

Hmm I see, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. 🤔

Top Bottom