The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050

Less than 12 hours until I finally roll for Nahida, an actual great Dendro support. If I get her early, I might throw 20-30 wishes trying to get her weapon.​

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
My first C6 5-star came home today, and it's one of the only two standard units I don't even use. Mona, pls don't come home anymore.
C6 Qiqi/Jean when... :sejeongcry:
Then Nahida came home 15 pulls later :pandasantacookie:

I think this is the earliest into pity that I've gotten a 5-star. My record before was Xiao at 19 pulls into pity.
Now it's time to start saving for Al-Haitham! :poggers:

9ZQEPsx.jpg

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Well, I guess my luck was bound to run out eventually lol. Went to soft pity only to lose the 50-50 and got C1 Tighnari who I don't even use, then went all the way to soft pity again before getting her. I'm now down to just 25 wishes meaning I probably won't be able to pull for Scaramouche and maybe not even Al-Haitham

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
kind of want to start playing again now that its holidays soon ! but missed so much content and free primo won lol

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
Shit... I really wanted Yae this time around ;-;
I even have a level 90 Kagura that I got going for PJC for Ayato. But this gameplay just looks way too fun!

I only dropped 30 pulls for Nahida, so I should still have enough for one more unit before Al-Haitham (even if I soft-locked myself out of a lot of desert exploration primos bc I wanted to keep the red sandstorm at the tomb of the scarlet king).

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
theres a rumor about alhaitham his burst has no animation? 1st 5 star with no animation?
His kit hasn't even been finalized so that's 100% fake news :seungfail:
Though a 5-star w/o a burst animation would be pretty nice. esp considering that Zhongli's burst takes more time than it's worth and Eula's is a literal time waster :tears:

42wkihpo72z91.jpg

SYP updated their banner specs + 3.3 re-runs got leaked and... Help-
Is anyone hiring? My worst nightmare came true. Yae, Ayato and Al-Haitham :sejeongcry:

As much as I didn't want to, I guess I'll turn into a P2W player for the next two patches and clear out my quest/exploration inventory. After that, I'm going battle pass & the occasional welkin up until next year.
I might wait for Baizhu and pick him up during his re-run instead. Going for Dehya (and maybe Scara) during their re-runs too.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
End of 3.1: Unlocks Nilou story quest with plans to do it later when there's no content in-game
3.2: archon quest > multiple NPC's get quest-locked behind Nilou quest.

A week later and I want to finish my weekly bounties/requests but yet another NPC gets locked behind that same quest. Only this time I have to skip through 25 more minutes of dialogue to gain access to the request. I'm not a story skipper, I actually like reading through all of the quest dialogue, but this made me hate Nilou's quest more than Raiden's 1st story quest

:ragepaimon: :ragepaimon: :ragepaimon:

Last edited:

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
ok download again! what is new in the last year ? :ShockedPar: i have ayaka level up but no weapon yet

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
Won the 50-50 on Yae with ~45-ish pulls to spare & a whole bunch of unexplored contents/events for primos & achievements :pandasantacookie:
Welp, there goes my 5 million mora :okbye:
Might try my luck on the 50-50 for Scara if I feel like it next patch, but otherwise, I'm hoarding all my primos for Al-Haitham. :pepesanta:
After him, it's only Kaveh & Dottore that I want anytime soon. I'll pick up Dehya during her re-run :duckpar:

ok download again! what is new in the last year ? :ShockedPar: i have ayaka level up but no weapon yet
There are two new regions (the chasm & Sumeru) and then there'll be the new trading card game next update :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom