The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,154,100
Lucky...I wanna go for C1 Ayaka, but I need to start back saving, and I want Xianyun :tears: at least I already have mistsplitter

Right now I have C2 Ayaka + mistspitter. Gonna farm better artifacts for her though

Last edited:

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,154,100
Got myself kimono with raiden shogun display!

YmjFxuT.jpg

Qa5Gc8x.jpg

So time to pull for Raiden while wearing it!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭401,459
Soooo, I ended up with a C1 Navia bc I lack the will to save any primos past 160 lately :pepesanta:

Welp, if Sigewinne ends up being a 4-star like the current leaks are saying she is, then I guess I don't have anyone else to wish for until Natlan.
I'm going to choose not to believe the sus kit leaks too. Neuvi's mono-hydro leaks were 100% a lie and Ayato being a CC Hydro also ended up being false.
I'm still coping that she'll be a 5-star.

I might go for Cloud Retainer, but tbh I don't even have a use for her since my main teams are either dendro quicken/burgeon teams or Neuvi, who doesn't like plunge-based gameplay.

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,783
just came back to genshin after almost a year break and im so so happy to see all the QoL upgrades
layered maps (god bless cause sumeru desert is a pain), easily changeable gadgets, dispatch all for expedition :poggers: good stuffs

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭401,459
Diluc @ 80 pity. o-oh that feels bad. Especially since I got his C6 when I went for Furina (got ha eventually on Guarantee). I guess 5 free wishes is alright
tbh, I'm not so sure I even want Xianyun anymore. Maybe I'll get lucky on my dupe account that I only use for mat farming purposes >_<
I'll probably avoid Chiori too bc her kit seems to be basically tied with geo, while the character I've been waiting for (Sigewinne) is still in limbo in terms of still not knowing what her rarity is

I got Gaming's C1 & Faru's C6 (finally) which was all I really wanted from the 4-stars on this banner.
Speaking of Gaming, he's really fun. I coincidentally had the mats to level him on day one and I've been running him in the overworld for the past week.
I think he's the first 5-star since Yunjin that I've legit enjoyed :pandasantacookie:

Don't forget to participate in the returnee web event :poggers:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭401,459
did any interesting update happen recently ? :ShockedPar:
The next patch has a new fatui lady and they have a new banner where you can pick your own 5-star (from a selected pool) with a fate path system.
Looks like it'll be semi-dead patches until Natlan. I'm personally waiting for the new Dain quest.
My resin has been capped for three weeks straight since I'm not logging in to the game. as much anymore
:BoredPar:

SeoyeonJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,154,100
The next patch has a new fatui lady and they have a new banner where you can pick your own 5-star (from a selected pool) with a fate path system.
Looks like it'll be semi-dead patches until Natlan. I'm personally waiting for the new Dain quest.
My resin has been capped for three weeks straight since I'm not logging in to the game. as much anymore
:BoredPar:

Who is in the selected pool?

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭401,459
so, I came back to genshin after maybe... a patch, patch & a half away.
Got my abyss primos & ended up getting Chlorinde (+ 1 Sethos) making her my 3rd 50-50 win in a row.
RIP my Sigewinne luck
Though imho, I was not expecting her to be as fun as she is. Now time to wait for Sigewinne

SeoyeonJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,154,100
so, I came back to genshin after maybe... a patch, patch & a half away.
Got my abyss primos & ended up getting Chlorinde (+ 1 Sethos) making her my 3rd 50-50 win in a row.
RIP my Sigewinne luck
Though imho, I was not expecting her to be as fun as she is. Now time to wait for Sigewinne

Meanwhile I think I have not played Genshin since April. Kinda miss it ngl

Top Bottom