The King's Fate | September 15th at 1PM EDT | FINISHED

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I love how you played with @akidoki too many times yet you still deceive each other :TzuyuKek:
That's another level of frenemyship

I hate her, what friendship :sejeongcry:

#notmyking

#yesyourking #yesyourcentre
... i am your lead.... you sure about the rigging? :onggun:

I SAID WHAT I SAID
I’m aiming for the year-end rankings :wow:

you should’ve known the neutrals are the key to success. Esp when it’s gal and aki.

anyway thanks for the game @sooz ! I had a lot of fun. I did much better in this game than when ren hosted it

YoU ShOUld HavE KNoWn

LIKE I DIDN'T !

I grabbed Aki FIRST she chose to stab me in the back

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i mean hmm- u guys up to play another game for fun? (not official game just a game in a thread for fun)

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

I SAID WHAT I SAID
:onggun:

Me coming up with 56347458 alliances, moving ppl around, controlling the whole board

Aki screw this let me clown you

The fact that you thought it was okay to throw my hard work away for a coin toss and a woman who won't even buy you a plushie???

JELLY WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME

@Galaxy send me the plushie!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,504
Pronouns
She/Her
i mean hmm- u guys up to play another game for fun? (not official game just a game in a thread for fun)

a game like this one or a diff one?

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

I SAID WHAT I SAID

YoU ShOUld HavE KNoWn

LIKE I DIDN'T !

I grabbed Aki FIRST she chose to stab me in the back
Welp i grabbed gal so :judgingyou:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,504
Pronouns
She/Her
can I be like an honorary rebel

G

Galaxy

Why is Ren still surprised that Aki and I would create an alliance and work together 😂 either you try to corrupt the two of us or you're losing Aki :yagotit:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,033
GAME COMMENTS

I read through all of your PMs during the game and here are some of my notes for everyone.

Team Rebels

MVP: Akidoki

You didn't make a lot of PMs and were a bit inactive at the beginning of the game, but you caught up really quickly. You formed two strong alliances with Galaxy and Ren, which gave you some pretty valuable info about both teams. You even managed to trick Ren into telling you her plan, which helped you turn the entire game around and get the win for the Rebels.

Galaxy
I can’t believe you tossed a coin to choose the team. :TzuyuKek: You had a good alliance with Aki, and you guys worked well together to plan things out. However, you didn’t have a lot of PMs - you only talked to 4 people throughout the entire game, which was why you didn’t get a lot of info about everyone. Reach out to more people next time.

meltrosz
You played very honestly and actively, which helped you gather a lot of valuable info. You were good at analyzing rooms and came up with some pretty accurate deductions. My only suggestion is to take more initiatives next time and volunteer to be a leader, so you can get a better control of the room.

Jelly bobo
You were a very honest player. You had a good alliance with Keodi, and you both shared a lot of valuable info to each other. However, you were a bit passive, and most of your PMs ended rather quickly. I suggest next time, be more vocal and make more PMs with others.

Keodi
You were very active and you tried to talk to everyone in your room. You made some really good deductions and managed to find a lot of your teammates too. Too bad lots of people lied to you in the first few rounds, which made it a bit confusing and hard for you to form a strong alliance.

Jobless Zeus
You were a bit lost at first but you caught up very quickly and tried your best to talk to everyone. You managed to trick some soldiers into thinking that you were in their team too, which was very good. Next time, make a lot more PMs and share your info with your teammates.

Chomi
You were new to the game but you played well. You were a very active and honest player. I think you got a bit lost throughout the game because everyone tried to trick you, but you managed to find some of your teammates and formed a good alliance with melt.

Outro
You did very well in tricking everyone to think that you're a soldier. For a moment, I thought you were a soldier too lol. You managed to get a lot of info from both sides that could have benefit your team. However, you need to form alliances with your own teammates too. Most of them really thought that you were a soldier, so they stopped talking to you after a while. :sejeongcry:

Team Soldiers

MVP: RenjunSlays
You were a very active and vocal player. You were really good analyzing rooms and managed to find almost all of your teammates. You led your alliance well and came up with a good plan to win too. You had a high chance of winning but you trusted and relied on Aki too much, which caused your team to lose at the end. :weep:

Stinkerbell
You were a bit lost at the beginning of the game, but it's understandable as it was your first time playing. You had a good alliance with Ren, and you did well in helping your team out in the final round. Next time, I suggest you make more PMs and take notes of what everyone said to better track who's on which team.

Baymax
You had a strong alliance with Ren, and you guys worked very well together to gather info and plan the hostages out. You were also very active in deductions and making PMs, even tricking Chomi into thinking you're a Rebel. You did really good for your first time playing.

Rektinq
You played well - you were very active and vocal. You tried to make alliances with lots of people, even with the Rebels. You made some accurate notes and deductions about the teams too. I think the only problem was that you predicted the Bomber and King wrong, which got you a bit confused in the last two rounds.

sm maid
For your first game, I think you did really well. You were a bit passive at first, and you didn't make a lot of PMs, but you tried your best to answer everyone and gather info about your team. Too bad lots of players thought you're a Rebel or Bomber, which made it hard for you to form a strong alliance with your own team.

miatheikonic
I think you were busy with work(?), so you were pretty inactive throughout the game. You tried your best to answer some PMs, but you missed out on a lot of chances to find your teammates and form alliances.

----

Overall, good job everyone! This was a hard game and everyone tried their best to contribute to their teams. All prizes will be distributed soon. Thanks again for playing guys. <3

*sorry for any grammatical mistakes guys i wrote this at midnight

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,578,799
Chomi
You were new to the game but you played well. You were a very active and honest player. I think you got a bit lost throughout the game because everyone tried to trick you, but you managed to find some of your teammates and formed a good alliance with melt.

Baymax
You had a strong alliance with Ren, and you guys worked very well together to gather info and plan the hostages out. You were also very active in deductions and making PMs, even tricking Chomi into thinking you're a Rebel. You did really good for your first time playing.
"A bit" :TzuyuKek: Sure, let's say that also let's pretend I found anyone else than melt lmao

And do you really think it's hard to trick me? Melt could have been lying to me and I'd still be helping him lmao :wootonew:

Edit: Oh wait Jelly, but that was only after Ren said both of us claimed to be a rebel lel

Top Bottom