The King's Fate | September 15th at 1PM EDT | FINISHED

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
Once again, thanks for hosting, sooz, and thanks for these game comments! :shablob:
Now that I'm more aware of how this game goes, maybe I'll try and play it again in the future if it comes up!

Ren really was MVP for our team, I think I would've been so lost without her and probably stuck to myself throughout the game not trusting anybody. I was trying to be vague with my responses to gather info and try confusing others, but I think I flopped (esp confusing them) and it made me more suspicious towards the opposing team. But I think when the hints were dropped, it made it obvious that I wasn't on their side. :TzuyuKek:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
when it wasn't sm maids first game

ok but yeahh- i legit had so many right notes but sm maid had a 75% of being bomber qwej and i even wrote down it could be ren and melt but i was like ehhh ren was acting so sus

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Wait. Who lied to me besides Zeus?
I'm coming for you
:onggun: :onggun:
i was honest all the way through :judgingyou: you lied to me about zeus being soldier tho

ok but yeahh- i legit had so many right notes but sm maid had a 75% of being bomber qwej and i even wrote down it could be ren and melt but i was like ehhh ren was acting so sus
so you never suspected i was bomber :judgingyou:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i was honest all the way through :judgingyou: you lied to me about zeus being soldier tho

so you never suspected i was bomber :judgingyou:
no, i knew there was a 25% u were the bomber, but i was too sus of ren to think ren was king compared to the chance of mia being king

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her

shhh it was my first game of this kind that's close enough :knifeduck:

Top Bottom