The Mystery of H+ Academy - Closing Thread

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
image0.jpg
credits @Kazuha for the gfx

Dear H+ users, after 3 weeks, The Mystery of H+ Academy has finally come to an end! This was my first time leading an event, and I know it wasn't perfect, and it was a tad stressful at times, but still, it was a great experience. My main goal with this event was to do something that everyone, including the non-gamers, could enjoy and be involved with. So I hope everyone enjoyed reading the story and solving the mystery, even if it was a bit hard. I know there were things I could've done to improve it, but nonetheless, I think it turned out pretty well.

And so, without further ado, let us reveal the winners of the event, the ones who managed to successfully solve the mystery!

In 1st place with 3/3 factors correct is
In 2nd place with 3/3 factors correct is
And in 3rd place with 3/3 factors correct is
And not quite managing to solve the mystery, but nonetheless earning themselves a participation prize with 2/2 factors correct are

Congratulations to all winners! 1st place will recieve 5 +cards of choice from the special edition, a 1-month temp stamp, and a champion’s banner that will last 1 month. 2nd place will receive 4 +cards of choice from the special edition and a 1-month temp stamp, while 3rd place will get 3 +cards of choice from the special edition and a 1-month temp stamp. Users who earned the participation prize will receive 1 +card rng’d from the special edition.

Once again, thank you to all H+ users for participating in the event, and to all the events team members for hosting, Yerm for the Halloween theme, Kazuha for the gfx, smsm for the polaroids, and bchip for the special edition cards. See you next time~

@Gamer Squad

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
And for those of you wondering, these were the correct answers

The killer: Kara
How it happened: Kara pushed Amelia, causing her to lose her balance and fall, hitting her head on the teacher's desk.
Motive/why it happened: Amelia was blackmailing Kara.

Check out the last part of the story here for more details~

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,414
Pronouns
She/Her
It was an interesting event, thanks for hosting!:shablob:
At least, i got the killer's name right:poggers:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Thanks, everyone, for participating in our event as always! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Thanks to all staff members from other teams who have assisted us in one way or another, especially @yerm. And last but not least, thanks @Chiharu for coming up with this fun event.

As a reminder, please don’t forget to claim your prizes within 30 days from today (a.k.a. you have until the end of November).

For the 3 mystery winners, @Chiharu will request the champion banner for the 1st place winner. Please complete the form below and post it in this thread to claim your +card prize:

Username:
Choice of cards from the special edition (3-5 depending on your placement):

To claim your temp stamp*, please complete the form below and post it in the Orbs thread:

Username:
Name of the event you won the item in:
Name of the Item:
Image Link:
Other details:
Tag one of the shop members.

*If you don't want the temp stamp for some reason, we will allow you to redeem 8 orbs for it. Please @me within 48 hours if you'd like to get orbs instead.

As for the ones who meet the requirement for participation prizes, your card will be rng’d and distributed to you soon. In addition, due to less than 5 people have managed to get 2 factors correct, you'll get an additional 2 orbs. For the rest of the participants who made an attempt at guessing, I’ll be giving you an orb each as well (this wasn’t mentioned earlier to ensure actual effort was made).

For the polaroid winners, please complete the form below and post it in this thread:

Username:
Choice of polaroid:
Link of picture:
Tag @sm maid

If for some reason you'd like to give your polaroid away to another user, please @me within 48 hours to confirm your decision and provide the name of the user you're gifting it to.

We’ve been really busy with this event among other things so we may need some time to catch up with our IRL business. Please be patient with us as we work to get your prizes out.

See you all soon at our next event this winter!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,433
thanks for hosting Haru, this was really fun :poggers:

congrats to all the winners too!!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
Thank you for the event Haru :heartublob::heartublob: I really enjoyed reading the story and solving the mystery!
Looks like my years of watching detective shows are worth it :poggers:

@Stannie I would like to redeem 8 orbs instead of getting temporary stamp~

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Thank you so much for the event, team!
Especially Chiharu for coming up with the mystery, it was such a fun read even if it made me lose my mind at times!!

I hope we get to see these characters once more
:poggers:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,570,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks so much for the event! I had a lot of fun trying to solve this mystery and channeling my inner Kyoko Kirigiri lmao

@Stannie I would like the 8 orbs instead of the temporary stamp please; thank you! :heartublob:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭101,617
OMG

nichijou-anime.gif

Thank you for all your hard work, Staff! I really enjoyed this event and I'm so glad I was able to participate. @Chiharu, your murder mystery was a lot of fun to sweat over and I especially liked the characters... which is obviously since I wrote that Alice/Ren fanfic. LOL Happy Halloween, everyone!

Can't wait to decide all of which cards I want! :RunPar:

@Stannie Can I have the 8 orbs instead of the temp stamp, please? Thank you!​

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: Bellamy
Choice of polaroid: The blue one, i don't know the name
Link of picture: x
(Not to put necessarily the full body)

E4u0qZIWYAc2Fgw

Tag @sm maid

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@Vampire for the champion banner, what title would you like? It will say Ultimate _. Like how the characters in the story were ultimate baker or ultimate artist, you can choose what you want your ultimate to be :poggers:. If you don't care or can't decide, Ultimate Detective will be used for the banner.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭101,617
@Vampire for the champion banner, what title would you like? It will say Ultimate _. Like how the characters in the story were ultimate baker or ultimate artist, you can choose what you want your ultimate to be :poggers:. If you don't care or can't decide, Ultimate Detective will be used for the banner.
Ooo! :poggers: I'm grateful for the option to have a custom title, but tbh, I think I just wanna stick with "Ultimate Detective" :wow: Thank you! :poggers:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭101,617
Username: Vampire
Choice of cards from the special edition (3-5 depending on your placement):
1. Baekhyun/SpecialOct21-Idol005
2. Ciel Phantomhive/SpecialOct21-Anime063
3. Lelouch Lamperouge/SpecialOct21-Anime070
4. Nezuko Kamado/SpecialOct21-Anime074
5. Rin Tohsaka/SpecialOct21-Anime077

Am I supposed to tag someone for this? I wasn't sure...

Top Bottom