The Official APRIL (에이프릴) Thread

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,638,000
This whole April mess is really saddening me as someone who has been a fineapple since 2016

I know DSP has basically denied everything but like the evidence just keeps piling on and I wanna believe their was no wrongdoing but...

I guess we’ll have to wait and see how this ends

Worst case scenario is since their contracts end next year except for chaekyung and Rachel I kinda see DSP just giving everyone no gigs except for Naeun

Also in regards to Kard they’re kinda completely done at this point unless they decide to replace somin if more allegations rise. I know BM has said before that DSP has been struggling.

I also doubt mirae will be affected by this cause ya know bg stans don’t care.

Asharii

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,397,535
I hate bullying in any form, but at the same time Korea is rife with people making up stories and bullying stories to attack idols.

Her brother is posting stuff, but there is also a lot of people coming out in defence of the group that used to work with them.

If it did turn out that they bullied her, then I don't think I could support them anymore. Will just need to see how it eventually turns out.

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭432,600
For now, it doesn't look good for anyone. But I'll wait for more informations and take some times to have an insight

Top Bottom