The Official APRIL (에이프릴) Thread

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,444,999
Pronouns
He/Him
this is just so sad for us fineapple, the evidence for their bullying keep coming especially for naeun & jinsol. now knetizens are sure that their career as a group will coming to an end soon bcs of this.
i used to think that jinsol such a cute kid now everyone knows that she's only a girl with bad personality.

even chaekyung got mocked by jinsol but she can handle it.

with a heavy heart i must say that i'm no longer fineapple, poor chaekyung she always get a wrong group :sadpepe:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭432,600
Yeah I don't know how they can even get back from all this. Only Rachel and Chaekyung are safe now.

I knew the trainee world was harsh, unfair, stressful with a lot of backstab and bullying but seeing it hit differently. The label didn't do anything to not create such a toxic environment. I won't be surprise if they were more cases.

Naeun being the only known face (and also being part of the bullying), she took all the backlash but Jinsoul's face and her reactions didn't help in her case.
Chaewon's YT videos are heavily disliked.
With all this mess Somin, the main culprit, avoided most of the backlash.

Hard time for the group, I think it's over for them. DSP didn't help at all with their PR disaster.

Asharii

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,397,535
Short of Hyunjoo making a statement backing up April, I don't see how they can recover from this. Bullying rumours of this scale generally sink groups.

T-ara for example never recovered once the stories came out (at least until new evidence came to light, but by then the damage had been done). The same way I dont ever see AOA making a comeback and recovering from what happened to Mina. Naeun was removed from her Drama and they will refilm even though 60% had been filmed.

They really were on an upwards trajectory. Naeun was the new IT girl and was everywhere. Their music had really gained them recognition. I became a fan of them last year due to the songs they released. And it sucks for Chaekyung and Rachel as they had no part in this at all but their group career is done because of being part of the group. Acting is probably the route they will now need to go down.

Asharii

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,397,535

Hyunjoo made a statement as well.

Translation for Chaewon's and Yena's statement:

Last edited:

Asharii

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins