The Official codomomental Thread (Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, Futatsuna, louplull)

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
g_o_FQDw-xs.jpg

Not Secured, Loose Ends - "OUROARBOROS" is available on all digital platforms:

https://linkco.re/TPdg5EQm?lang=en

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last week in codomomental (January 8 - January 14 )

On January 10, Not Secured, Loose Ends released the album “OUROARBOROS,” which consists of old Yukueshirezutsurezure hits rearranged and re-recorded with English lyrics.

An absolutely unprecedented concept.
Says the release’s obi.

Of course, this is an album that is meant to live with you through all your emotions – joys, sorrows, anger and fun!
But I also hope that this music can save you in those times when you’re hurting, when you’re having such a hard time that you just want to disappear. Even for me, this is the music that helps me to go on living.
From Mei Yui Mei’s Twitter.

A few facts from the talk portion of Kisaragi Megumi’s birthday event held on October 11th:
  • After the formation of the new Seireki13ya lineup, Komochi became in charge of assigning the lines of the old songs to the new members.
  • As we know, Megumi was the one who came up with the constellations of the original Seireki13ya members, and she also came up with the constellations of the new members. When talking about Runo’s constellation, Megumi explained that she wanted to convey a certain feeling when you involuntarily start crying when you touch the night air, or when you listen to sad music at night and cry, or when you feel lonely when you hang up the phone after a call. Also, when Megumi decided to entrust Runo with this constellation, she didn’t know that she was actually a big crybaby.
  • Megumi’s first impression of Ouhi when she watched her at the initial training camp (which also included Nonno, Lust and Amanechi) was “too pushy.” She had such a tough face that everything else seemed insignificant. According to Ouhi, she really wanted to pass this audition and that’s why she was so desperate.
Ouhi: “I saw everyone else as my enemy. Really.”

Ouhi: “I decided that I wanted to be here and nowhere else. So I showed it with my whole appearance: “I’m going to join codomomental!”
  • Nonno, despite her considerable experience in dancing, was very nervous during the initial training camp and her movements were quite stiff.
  • Megumi’s first impression of Lust was “a little selfish and growing fast.” She was so unskilled at the beginning that it seemed as if she had never done such an activity before, but nevertheless she managed to grow incredibly dramatically during the initial training camp – so much so that she even moved some of the people present to tears. According to Lust, the feeling of frustration is still the thing that pushes her to grow the most.
  • Talking about the song “Rosario to koi” that Megumi wrote for TOKYO TEFUTEFU, she especially mentioned the fact that although there have been members who have left the group, no new members have joined the group so far, so it’s not to say that they were equal in terms of skills at first, but over time, the group has stabilized and there hasn’t been a time when, for example, a new member joined the group and was better at something than the others, which would cause them to rush to improve their level in order not to appear inferior to the newcomer – apparently this is somehow reflected in the lyrics. At the same time, Megumi was trying to write lyrics that would appeal to the fans, as if asking if they were ready to go with the group to the end.
  • Rosario to koi” begins with the image of birds flying on the horizon amidst the continuing echoes, and that image is “Zenkimi.” The song was written at a time when Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, the agency’s most popular group, was about to go on hiatus. And when the members were given this song, they were told to be the ones who could surpass them. And the second line, “We, who have learned what it means to dream, are selfishly laughing… ‘Horizon?'” expresses a kind of initial hesitation with which the members look to the future. Like, “Are we worthy of surpassing them?”
  • Although Megumi herself did not assign the lines of this song to specific members, in the end they were assigned exactly as she had imagined when she wrote the lyrics.
Now I’m even more happy to be a part of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.
And I don’t think that will change in the future.
Thank you so much for the congratulations and your feelings in so many posts.
I’m not me without you, so I hope you will continue to love the Kisaragi Megumi you met once, forever and ever, and I will love you forever and ever.
Thank you, really!
I want to stay here so much that I can say I’ve spent most of my life here.
That’s how much I love you and everyone I’ve met here.
And I want to tell you forever how dear and irreplaceable you are to me.
From Kisaragi Megumi’s Twitter.

mgm-seitan-2024.png

On January 5th, Seireki13ya held a limited preview of their new song “Past Time Link.” The music for the song was written by keisei (a vocaloid producer) and the lyrics were written by Yui Urari.
You can check out my translation of the lyrics below:
Picking up the stars that floated across the night sky,
They slipped through my fingers.
A stopped sound pierced my heart.
Clinging to those memories, I cried.

One by one, everything began to crumble.
Twinkle-tirara is no more.
I open the magical locket pendant…
The secret spell of light –
Twinkle-tirara bursts forth,
While I pray that no one will notice.

On this night, when I touch the stars,
I even want to disappear completely to know it.
The moment I gently crumble,
You embrace me. A draw.

In the gap of frozen dreams,
My senses are slightly dulled.
The voice of a fleeting encounter, still echoing in my ears –
I wonder where it came from. Time drags away.

One by one, things start to go crazy.
Twinkle-tirara is no more.
The bitter taste left at the bottom of the bottle…
The secret and last spell –
Twinkle-tirara, the sound accelerates.
The only tear I want to keep for myself.

Trembling hands. Intertwined hearts –
I want to embrace them all.
I stretch my arms even further. Even if I break down in tears,
I just ask you to smile at me innocently…

Sweetie fall down sleep
dreaming seaside girl melty
Sweetie fall down sleep
romantic lost girl

Shattered transparent shards
Scattering to the bottom of the night sky.

The night when the stars come together and begin to shine again.
Somehow it’s even like us.
I’ll always love you, don’t forget that.
Let me tell you this whim tonight.
The title of the song probably refers to special crystals that are shaped like a parallelogram tilted to the left. They are believed to help make connections with the past, draw lessons and insights from memories and apply them to the present, alleviate and heal trauma from the past, etc.

We hope that you will appreciate the depth of the concept of the artistic world that Yui Urari has built in this ballad and that this lineup has become capable of expressing.
From Seireki13ya’s Twitter.

I wrote these lyrics✨
I wrote them deeply, deeply immersed in thoughts of Seireki13ya and you – those of you who are listening to this right now ✏️🎀
Twinkle-tirara is a spell to protect you and me✨
Now that things are changing so fast, I have a lot of worries, but if you remember me, that’s enough for me✨
I want to cover all the scary and sad things with healing✨
Let’s cherish both the past and the present together✨
From Yui Urari’s Twitter.

I can’t help but want to look at the night sky and involuntarily try to catch the stars. It’s like falling into a picture book💭
The lyrics that Urari wrote with love and care for Seireki13ya. I will cherish them for the rest of my life🤍💖
This is an important song that will breathe new life into Seireki13ya🌟
The lyrics in which Urari embodies everything she’s experienced so far.
When I received the lyrics, I felt such love and tenderness – it contained a world that only Urari could create, and I thought I’d never forget those precious feelings💭💖✨
From Nene Komochi’s Twitter.

Seireki13ya’s new song! Urarin wrote the lyrics֊ ֊ ̫ ֊🎀
Such beautiful, tender and warm lyrics🌟
I sang, reverently putting feelings into every word, may it reach many people 💠
May it always gently embrace you in the land of night🌟
I myself, listening to it, have always become a weeping constellation.
With this new song, I want to push the expression limits of “Seireki”💠
I will show you many very different “Seireki”֊ ̫ ֊
I invite you to the land of night💫
From Who Runo’s Twitter.

Yui Urari-chan’s lyrics ♡.*・゚
They’re filled with many of Urari-chan’s most beautiful words and wrapped in such delicate fragility – I was very moved and loved it◜~◝
Please listen to it⏳⋆͛
I love these Urari’s words, her way of expression, and as soon as I listen to this song, I’m overwhelmed with feelings of love and respect𓈒𓏸
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

I edited “Past Time Link” just a little bit, but Urari-chan, while still being Urari-chan, manages to capture the essence of GESSHIRUI. Urari-chan, thank you, the lyrics are beautiful.
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter.

Fukumoto Emi drew an illustration in honor of the song’s preview:

Seireki13ya also opened their official Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/sr13ya/

I have translated another part of the New Year’s Eve livestream with a very interesting and deep conversation between TOKYO TEFUTEFU members and Nobuhide Imamura. The girls and the director seriously reflect on the three years of the group’s activity and discuss what new things they have learned in the past year. Which of them do you think had no doubts from the beginning that they would be able to continue “Tefutefu” activities for three whole years? Perhaps the answer will surprise you. Also in this video, Imamura-san explains quite clearly what artistic concept he was trying to convey in the group’s lyrics from the beginning.

I have become much more capable of thinking from different perspectives.
I have so many important things that I want to protect.
You come to see us and we sing for you here.
And these days are not to be taken for granted – they are built on the miracles and traces of our path.
I don’t even know what else to say, I just desperately, incredibly love you꒦꒷
Lately, when I look into everyone’s eyes, my tear glands are glitching.
There are a lot of painful things in “Tefutefu” songs, and sometimes I suddenly remember the past when I was a loner and I feel lonely, but as soon as I raise my head, I see you. And I am so happy, I really love you very much.
Today, as always, I cried so much…
I want to live to the best of my ability.
From Chimura Shifumi’s Twitter.

On January 10th, there was a serious talk livestream on Zenbu Kimi no Sei da’s official Youtube channel where the girls talked about the current status of the group and their plans for the future. There were some important statements made, but I’d like to talk about them next week.

While I was dozing on Yuchi’s shoulder in the car on the way home, she scratched my chin as if I were a cat. It felt so nice, and I found out that I liked it૮ の ̫の ა
From Tokanai Nonno’s Twitter.

Today at Futatsuna rehearsal, new discoveries and growth showed up, so it was a very good day⊂( ᴖ ̫ᴖ)⊃ ⊂(ᴖ ̫ᴖ )⊃
Besides, you know, Futatsuna is made up of psychos. Our conversations are scary.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last three weeks in codomomental (January 15 - February 4)

Not Secured Loose Ends have launched their Instagram account. A picture of flowers expressing the characters of the members was posted on it:

On February 2nd, the group held an instalive where Higaminari Yuchiomi answered fans’ questions and briefly explained why they chose these flowers:
  • Ouhi’s flower is a rose. Which is also her symbol in TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
  • Yuchiomi’s flower is a dandelion. She likes that the English name of the flower contains “lion” and that the cool nature of the name is combined with its cute orange appearance.
  • Mei’s flower is an edelweiss. This flower was chosen because of its meanings in the Japanese Hanakotoba flower language, where edelweiss means “precious memories,” “courage,” “perseverance,” and “exquisite beauty.” These meanings stem from the edelweiss’s ability to survive in harsh alpine conditions, as well as the flower’s nature as a symbol of love and friendship.
  • Megumi’s flower is a hepatica. According to the girl, she chose this flower because it is her birthday flower (in Japan, each day of the year corresponds to a specific flower. This tradition has a long history and its roots go back to Buddhism). Also, the meanings of this flower in the Hanakotoba language perfectly describe Megumi: “confidence,” “patience,” “I believe in you.” These meanings are due to its ability to bloom despite the harsh winter cold. Another of its meanings, “shyness,” comes from the fact that these flowers seem to shyly peek out from under the snow, which is also very fitting for Megumi, as she also has a shy trait about her.
Some more facts from the livestream:
  • Yuchiomi wants to own her own bakery one day. She loves baked goods – any kind, their very existence. She is fascinated by the chemical process of baking, how the viscous dough turns into puffy buns.
  • The girl is known to have piercings and tattoos. According to her, she pierced her nose because she felt that not many people among the idols did so and she wanted to stand out. All of her tattoos have a certain idea and concept, but what they have in common is that they are all blue. And Yuchiomi was very pleased with the fact that they perfectly match ultramarine – the color of “Tsurezure.”
  • The girl wants to visit Hokkaido, and if outside Japan – Italy (because she likes Italian food).
The group’s live repertoire has also been expanded with the song “Shinjuku Cinema Connection.”

My latest obsession is sharpening my fingernails on Megumi( ・ ̫・)
No, I won’t hurt her!

I have translated some important parts of the Zenbu Kimi no Sei da talk livestream, where Kisaragi Megumi again touches on the reasons why “Zenkimi” went into hiatus, and also explains why she still wants the group to continue. The girl talks about what kind of place she wants “Zenkimi” to be and expresses the group’s mood for future activities. There was also talk about the audition process, how the girls feel about having to combine activities in multiple groups, what stopped Mei when she started thinking about ending her career as an artist after performing at Budokan, and more.

You know… Just because we’re laughing right now doesn’t mean we’re trying to hide something behind that laughter.
It’s something we’ve come to, trying as much as possible not to hurt anyone – there are times when we come to the realization that the best choice is to laugh. But we really think about every situation seriously.

There was another livestream on February 3rd, which revealed some more interesting facts about the audition process:
  • During this time, the group has already managed to hold 4 auditions.
  • There were a lot of people who attended the auditions. Megumi notes that they had to rent a room for more than 20 people. And for a while they even considered the option of having 10 members, but due to the many difficulties that working with such a large line-up would pose, they finally decided to limit themselves to 5-6. Also, according to Megumi, a lot of people who already had a lot of experience participated in the auditions.
  • At the time of the stream (February 3rd), the final lineup hadn’t been confirmed yet. They are trying out different options and evaluating how the group looks with different members, trying to find the most harmonious lineup.
  • Most likely, the new lineup will be announced before the debut show.
If you participated in the crowdfunding campaign, you can already watch a digital version of the group’s Budokan performance if you purchased the appropriate tier.

On January 24th, TOKYO TEFUTEFU released their new single “MusyokuToumeiNi.” As a reminder, the lead song was written by yowanecity (a vocaloid producer who also wrote “rinbu”). The B-side, “loopyouth,” is written by ANARCHY & UK (who wrote “single use,” “zaniness,” “houyou” and “Clown Amaryllis”). The lyrics of both songs are written by GESSHIRUI.

It’s Only Our Story.
The concept of the release.

It is a simple love song, something that “Tefutefu” hardly had before.
We have become able to bare ourselves completely.
It’s a song we wouldn’t have been able to sing before. I will sing it so that it can reach the whole world!
From Yuzuriha Ouhi’s Twitter.

“I Love You” – there is as much hope as despair in those 8 letters. The future we see in this world seems so bright only because you are there for us. And since that’s the case, all that’s left is for us to grasp it together, straightforward, like this.
I’m thinking of each and every one of you who are walking side by side with me in this place on the road of life.
I will do my best to never let go of your hands, all the way to the farthest future.
Please accept these feelings ☺︎︎︎︎♡
From Mary Lust’s Twitter.

May my “I love you” reach people all over the world.ᐟ.ᐟ
And may our feelings grow this song so that it becomes everyone’s favorite.
Fifth single. Somehow it’s even touching.
I say this every time, but I sang with all my soul.
I want you to believe in everything.
Listen to it often!
After three years filled with so many feelings, I feel deeply how I have become able to put even more weight, even more dreams and hopes into my singing.
I want you to believe in everything: the dreams we want to realize together and my “I love you.”
This is our story, only our story.
How far can we go?

Around August, Ama Mauru suddenly disappeared from everyone’s radar. Recently, ex-Shiki Towa’s Twitter account revealed her new Instagram account, where she apologized for her sudden disappearance and said that she has found another purpose for herself and will most likely no longer perform on stage and will rarely appear online.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
The love is unstoppable.
It builds up like a fever.
My heart aches so much that I go crazy with jealousy.
I can't calm down.
I'm on the verge of hating the back of my eyelids. My gaze is so fixed on you.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (February 4 - February 18)

On the morning of January 13, a car carrying TOKYO TEFUTEFU members was involved in an accident. By January 14th, when the official announcement was made, the girls had already been treated at the hospital and have been recovering at home ever since. As a result, the group’s upcoming shows (including the tour finale) have been canceled/postponed, and Not Secured, Loose Ends is performing as a three-piece for the time being. The performances of louplull and Futatsuna at "The Order Vol.5" event on February 16th have also been cancelled.

I apologize for shocking you with this sudden news.
Although there are some injuries, we are all fine!
To everyone who made room for us in their schedules – I’m very sorry.
We’ll recover and be back together as soon as possible, so please wait a little longer.
But still, I’m frustrated.
But I know that these feelings of frustration will be my strength, so I hope you will continue to look forward to our tour finale.

I am so happy that everyone is alive.

I will work hard to heal myself so that I can come back and sing, dance and laugh again.

Our dear “Mirages,” I know where you were going to meet us and I was really looking forward to it too!
I’m sorry I can’t perform right now.

I’m going to try to recover, so even though I might unknowingly make you miss me, I’ll be watching the house for a while!
Be good boys and girls🍚

I’m alive! Can’t wait to see you all again.
I know you’ve been really looking forward to these shows.
I was so excited to meet you, I’m feeling lonely, so until I see you again, tell me more about your life! Tell me you’re doing well!

I apologize for shocking you with this sudden news.
Everyone is alive~~~ Don’t worry!

I’m looking forward to doing a hot show with you all again, but for now I’d like to focus on my recovery.
I’ll be back here as soon as I recover, so wait for me ╭(.-.╭ )╮

On the days I don’t see you, I don’t even know if it’s morning or evening, I miss you all so much!

Sorry for worrying you all.
I’m going to rest now so that I can meet you all again as soon as possible(っ ̫ ; ˘)
Everyone is alive and I’m fine too! ✊🏻
I’d be happy if you could wait for me.
From Kagari Kohaku Sekai’s Twitter.

Instead of the group’s tour finale, Seireki13ya’s solo concert was held, where the girls performed a cover of “zaniness.”

Before that, Chimura Shifumi posted a small fragment of her cover of the song “Konton Boogie” (jon-YAKITORY, Hatsune Miku-):

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da posted a short video on Twitter revealing the number of newcomers in the group’s new lineup as well as their colors:

So the new “Zenkimi” consists of 6 members.
The colors of the newcomers (keep in mind that I may have misheard, and it’s also possible that there are some complicated kanji plays that can’t be understood without context and additional details): “the color of the setting sun” (落日色?), “pale color” (淡い色?), “the color of drowning” (おぼれ色?).

RISA, the drummer of the “Zenkimi Band,” has decided to limit her drumming activities in concern for the health of her legs. However, she doesn’t mind playing small sets of a few songs from time to time.

There is my translation of a very funny fragment of the New Year’s Eve livestream where the newcomers of Futatsuna and louplull talk about what they think about their senpais. I think this video will not only give you a fun time, but also give you a pretty good impression of the personalities of the newcomers:

GC9xHIVasAA98kI-ENG2.png

We are in the same group, so honorific expressions are forbidden❕
Although we don’t have seniors or juniors in “Tefutefu,” so I can’t imagine how difficult it is.
It probably won’t be easy for Memechi for a while~

Big sis Nonno will do her best!
I look forward to a future where Memechi will be loved by many people🍚🤍

Meanwhile, Seireki13ya has added another new song to their live repertoire. The group has now performed three unreleased songs live.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
It all starts with building a hypothetical worldview into a beautiful story.
But unable to even think about it, we say, “I was in so much pain,” and our burden becomes heavier.
When you think about it, when did it start?
It’s something that only we ourselves can overcome.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last three weeks in codomomental (February 18 - March 10)

Yesterday, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da introduced their new members. Let’s get to know them right away!

GIOv4jqbAAAxZOF.jpg

Muku (むく)​

Twitter: https://twitter.com/zenkimi_muku
Name Meaning: Since it’s written in hiragana, it’s hard to be sure of the meaning, but it most likely means “purity” (無垢).
Color: The color of bubbles/foam (泡色).
Weapon: Meteorite bang.
Height: 162 cm.
Favorite song they are currently learning: “Alone connect the End” because it’s cute.
Favorite season: Fall.
Motto: “Laugh a lot.”
The things that bring her the most happiness in her daily life are sleeping and eating.
If the group members were guys, she would like to date Mei/Komochi because she likes cute guys more than cool ones.

Muku sleeps a lot. She recently had a sleepover at Megumi’s house, and it surprised Megumi that she went to bed at eight in the evening, woke up at half past twelve, and even slept in a bit after that. And even that doesn’t stop her from looking sleepy. Also, during the sleepover they didn’t talk at all. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that they felt so comfortable with each other that they didn’t feel the need to please each other in any way. And Megumi has the feeling that they fit together perfectly.
Also, maybe the girl is a bit like Minai: she’s also tall, and she’s also always in the clouds (but when she sings, her voice contrasts with her usual carefree nature). And she’s also been a “Zenkimi” fan since around the same time as Komochi (it’s known that the first “Zenkimi” performance Komochi attended was a release event for the single “MudaiGasshou”).

The new Zenbu Kimi no Sei da member of the color of bubbles/foam🩵
Laugh a lot!(◜௰◝) *excited*
The girl’s Twitter profile description.

She always has such a soft smile.
She has been loving the group all this time, and from the moment it was decided that she would join, she has been seriously thinking about how she can become a part of “Zenkimi.”
Both in dancing and singing, she opens up completely.
She wants to convey her feelings like no one else. That’s the kind of interesting person she is.

GIOv4knbsAASDIM.jpg

Miruru Latte (己涙々らて)​

Twitter: https://twitter.com/zenkimi_rate
Name Meaning: Her last name consists of three characters, two of which are repeated. The first character means “me” and is pronounced “mi” (which is not a typical reading and seems to refer to the English “me”), and the two repeating characters mean “tears” (their reading “ru” is also unusual and seems to refer to the ancient reading “rui”). The name, on the other hand, is the Japanese spelling of the latte drink (Rate), according to her Twitter profile description.
Color: The color of drowning (溺レ色).
Weapon: MAC-10 (appears to be a submachine gun).
Height: 153 cm.
Favorite song they are currently learning: “Insomnia” because it has a traditional Japanese feel to it.
Favorite season: Winter.
Motto: “Absolute sincerity.”
The thing that brings her the most happiness in her daily life is sleeping.
If the group members were guys, she would like to date Megumi, because it is important to her that her partner takes the initiative in their relationship.

I’m the new member of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da of the color of drowning, Miruru Latte:*・゜
Drown yourself in a bittersweet latte!!!

She does things her own way, but hates to lose.
If you watch her, you’ll be surprised how quickly her facial expressions change, there are passionate feelings hidden in her.
She keeps trying until she is satisfied with the result, even if no one is watching.
Her expressiveness also changes when she sings, so I wonder what changes will happen in the “Zenkimi” songs. That’s the kind of interesting person she is.

GIOv4jpbMAA8rIm.jpg

Hino Hikari (煌乃光)​

Twitter: https://twitter.com/zenkimi_hikari
Name Meaning: “Hikari” means “light” and “Hino” means “of the sun.” However, instead of the character for “Sun,” there is the character for “Sparkle” (which actually has a different reading).
Color: The color of the setting sun (落日色).
Weapon: Claws.
Height: 156 cm.
Favorite song they are currently learning: “Infantry dystopia” because it’s fun to dance to.
Favorite season: Winter (she hates to sweat).
Motto: “Fall down seven times and get up eight.”
The things that bring her the most happiness in her daily life are video games.
If the group members were guys, she would like to date Mei (apparently she doesn’t even have to be a guy) because she likes her style.

The new member of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da of the color of the setting sun, Hino Hikari
I wish I could be your light!

She’s someone who can honestly show when she’s frustrated and when she’s having fun.
When it was decided that she would join “Zenkimi,” she made such a serious surprised face *laughs*.
When she encounters difficulties along the way, she is able to use her frustration as motivation and move forward with optimism.
She is an interesting person who searches for her individuality and puts it into her expressiveness.

Some more facts about the new members:
  • All three claim to be gluttons.
  • According to Megumi, they have very different personalities and are all quirky.
  • During the audition, the contestants were divided into groups with a leader at the head of each group. And all three new members were the leaders of their groups.
On February 22nd, even before the official introduction of the new members, they appeared on a Zenbu Kimi no Sei da talk livestream, though behind the scenes. They talked a bit and even sang a bit, and overall a lot of important and interesting information was revealed in this stream. Also on March 6th, there was another livestream dedicated to the history of “Zenkimi,” which also featured the newcomers behind the scenes. Most of the information I provided above about the new members came from these two streams.

Here you can hear the new members singing a short part of the song “Cult Scream”:

http://www.codomofan.online/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/sample.mp3

As for other important and interesting announcements, the first livestream was the first time that Kasane and Kotetsu’s departure from the group was announced in direct words, and also explained why it wasn’t done earlier.
First of all, according to Megumi, since the group was essentially inactive all this time, the members couldn’t make any official statements, and it would be wrong to inform about it informally, since it directly affects the private information of those who left. That is, the group was not functioning and its fate remained uncertain, and it was difficult to say anything on its behalf, and if they were to informally announce their departure, it would be similar to revealing their personal information, spreading rumors, and so on. Second, there was a definite gap in time between their decisions to leave. Kotetsu was the first to decide to leave, and it was some time later (around June) that Kasane decided to leave. The right time to make an official announcement had already passed, and the fans figured it out anyway. Third, Megumi notes that they always try to do things in a way that doesn’t hurt anyone as much as possible. According to her, if they release an official statement, those who left will probably have to go through a lot of unpleasant things, so there will definitely be no official statement.

A few more facts:

• The group held auditions until January 14th.
  • The future activities of “Zenkimi” are already planned.
  • Most likely, there will be no new songs at the debut performance, although the possibility remains.
  • It is known that the group was formed in 2015. Megumi stated that the very first lineup gathered in March, and after that, in May, they started to be active on social media.
  • Megumi emphasized that there were a lot of great people who participated in the “Zenkimi” audition, and although only three of them ended up joining the group, she addressed those who didn’t pass the audition and encouraged them to stay in codomomental by joining another group.
I want “Tefutefu” to come back soon (when they are fully recovered).
And of course I want to perform as “Zenkimi” as soon as possible.
NSLE is also back, although in a different form.
And I want to see “Kaqriyo” again, and “Seireki” are cute as always.
I’m just saying all this as a fan.
It’s pretty common when your favorite things disappear from this world. But I want them to last as long as possible.
That’s one of the reasons why I’m still here.
Speaking of which, the same goes for louplull and Futatsuna.
If I didn’t mention someone, it doesn’t mean they’re an exception. It applies to everyone.
I would like to see popoq again, and Made in Me too.
I know that not everything is destined to stay in this world, but I want to cherish these things forever.

As for TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Yuzuriha Ouhi had already returned as part of NSLE on February 23rd. And it was later announced that despite the temporary suspension of the group’s activities, TOKYO TEFUTEFU will hold a concert on March 16th to celebrate Mary Lust’s birthday. The group’s future activities will be determined depending on the condition of the members.

Thank you to all the “Mirages” for waiting for TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
Although depending on our condition, but we will resume our activities, and I’m very happy!
During this period, I have fully experienced how important “Tefutefu” are in your life. Love you!

The day is coming when we can move forward again, and I’m just excited about it, really.
I wanted to perform at my birthday show no matter what, even if it meant performing alone!

Mary Lust also posted a little snippet of her singing on Twitter:

Not Secured, Loose Ends marked Ouhi’s return by adding two more old Yukueshirezutsurezure hits – “Loud Asymmetry” and “Doppelgänger” – to their live repertoire.

Here is my translation of another fragment of the New Year’s Eve livestream in which Mei Yui Mei, Nene Komochi, Higaminari Yuchiomi, Kisaragi Megumi, and Kagari Kohaku Sekai reveal their spirit animals. Despite its short duration, this video clearly deserves the title of one of the funniest moments of the event:

Also, Yui Urari recently made a short video based on the Wonderful PreCure anime. Of course I translated it too:

If you want to know the most important news about the codomomental groups more quickly, without having to wait for another bulletin, you can subscribe to the codomofan Twitter account. I try to post the most important information as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (March 10 - March 24)

On March 10th, the finale of the Not Secured, Loose Ends tour was held, where the group performed two more of Yukueshirezutsurezure’s old hits, “Plays with Nietzsche” and “REDERA” for the first time.

On March 11, an offline Zenbu Kimi no Sei da conversation event was held with Kisaragi Megumi, Mei Yui Mei, and Nene Komochi. It was also streamed online, and below are some interesting facts about the new members that were discussed there.

GI24REkaMAAWx9Y.jpg

The first of the new members to show up for the audition was Muku. She started practicing with the group in December. In describing her, the members once again note that her easygoing, “fluffy” behavior is in stark contrast to her singing. She sings very well (which is also true of the other newcomers), has a “strong voice,” and also the nature of her singing varies considerably from song to song.

Muku-muku, as usual, is doing her best with us today on different things!
The sight of her is so soothing. When I see Muku trying hard, I’m filled with happiness myself ☪︎
Muku, the color of bubbles/foam (`・ω・’)
She is so cute, both in her movements and her voice, but she also has a strong singing voice and is a great dancer(`・ω・ω・´)
Muku~✨✨✨✨
Cute in her movements and sounds!
She sings very well, she has a strong voice!
And when she laughs, her huge eyes just disappear!
Nice to meet you! 🫧Pue〜
I’m a new member, the color of bubbles/foam🫧 Muku(っ’^’c)🍼
I want to show everything I’m capable of here, both cool and cute! Please love me completely! 👶🏻🫶🏻
I will try my best!
I will give you lots of love〜👶🏻🫶🏻
Love me, okay? 🩵
From Muku’s Twitter.

GI24ViPbUAA50vf.jpg

Latte appeared in the second half of the audition. Despite the character for “tears” in her name, she is more the type of person who doesn’t cry. Her singing is described as “beautiful” and “skillful” by the members. She is able to skillfully convey cuteness in cute songs and strong emotions in emotional songs.

Latte!
When you talk to her, she changes dramatically: she can be focused, she can be silly (laughs), she can be cute, she can be cool…
Embrace her different expressions and words! All of you ☪︎
Latte, the color of drowning(`・ω・´)
She loves to sing(`・ω・´)
And there’s a mysterious charm about her that makes you involuntarily sink into her world(`・ω・´)
Latte! The color of drowning suits her so well💖
I’m already drowning in her transparent, beautiful singing…💭🎤✨

When I was having a latte at the cafe, she exclaimed: “Ah! That’s Latte!” and it was so cute, this is a cute episode for you 🫶🏻
Nice to meet you♡( ‘ ‘ )♡
I’m a new member, the color of drowning, Miruru Latte💘
I want to drown the whole world in bittersweet latte.。.・゚・-!
I’ll give you a lot of joy🚗⸒⸒⸒
I’ll do my best, so let’s meet soon ᕷ-͜- ︎︎-︎
Accept my love.
Drown in it, okay?
From Miruru Latte’s Twitter.

GI238XKagAA1enu.jpg

Hikari is a girl with very good manners, and members describe her as a very sincere person with very sincere singing. She is not afraid to ask questions and say that she is not good at something. She is a determined person, thinks a lot about different things, cries a lot out of frustration, and is very emotional – emotions just pour out of her.
Hikari~!
She tries desperately and is filled with the desire to reach out to everyone! See Hikari trying desperately to reach out to you ☪︎
Hikari, the color of the setting sun(`・ω・´)
She radiates the feeling of frustration unusually strongly(`・ω・ω・´)! And always shows a lot of emotion(`・ω・・´)
Hika~🔆✨💥

Always trying her best! With all her strength! You can feel the codomomental spirit in her✨✨✨.

She shows a lot of smiles as well as tears and everyone is sure to love her a lot!
Nice to meet you!
I’m the new member of Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, the color of the setting sun – Hino Hikari__🔆__

I will try my best to become a light that can embrace you all. Please support me!
From now on, as part of “Zenkimi,” I will try hard and grow to bring a lot of happiness to the lives of our “patients” ➰!
From Hino Hikari’s Twitter.

Hikari also loves moba games.

On March 15th, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da returned with the new lineup and held a solo concert at CLUB CITTA’.

I want to see everyone again, and I want to move forward again with new feelings, striving for my dreams again, together with you.

I’m back.
It’s been a while since you’ve seen Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, hasn’t it?
Even though it’s been a while, I vividly felt that these songs and the voices of the “patients” are part of my body and soul.

I will move forward with excitement with you and our members to make Zenbu Kimi no Sei da an important place of life for everyone.

Thank you to all who came.

“Zenkimi” is coming back!
Thank you to all the “patients” who came!(`・ω・´)
Yesterday I vividly felt how much this place is dear and important to me!
From now on, we will start moving forward again, so I hope to have your support! (`・ω・´)
I hope we can continue to have a lot of fun together!
Zenbu Kimi no Sei da is back! ✡️
Thank you so much to everyone who came💚⚡

It was a fun, exciting and happy restart. From now on the six of us will try our best and I hope we can have more fun together💭🔥🔥🔥

I love Zenkimi!!!🦖🦕✡️💚
On March 15, right before the show, everyone was crying and there was kindness all around. And I remembered, “Ahh, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da have always been like that.” They gathered in a circle and cried, and everyone else watching also cried. Then they walked onto the stage smiling. My heart squeezed, “This is all Zenbu Kimi no Sei da.”

You can also see a lot of great photos from the concert on this account:

The reboot of “Zenkimi” was marked by the announcement of a joint codomomental tour with Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, Futatsuna, and another group whose name was withheld. The tour will kick off on April 6 and will include concerts in 11 cities, with an online performance scheduled for April 24. The tour will end on May 5, and Zenbu Kimi no Sei da will begin a major tour on May 6, which will include 53 concerts in 26 cities and will end at the end of September.

On March 16, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held Mary Lust’s birthday show, where the birthday girl performed her solo song. Earlier, the group’s official Twitter account had announced that Tokanai Nonno had not recovered from the injury and would not be able to perform at the concert. As a result, the group performed as a four-piece.
Every concert is unique, it changes depending on our feelings.
I’ve been thinking about a lot of different things this month, and that’s why I really let it all out on stage today.
I thought about how I want to appreciate everything, the good and the bad.
I was also happy that you all, even though you all had such different times and experiences, shouted, “We’ve been waiting for you!” You poured everything out.
We were so different, but we were one. Even though there are so many of us.
I think that kind of unity is only possible in concerts.
Today is unique, but that’s why I want to thank you for choosing this day to come to us.
Your feelings have reached me, completely.
I want to continue to create these moments with you, step by step.

March 16th. In spite of everything, a stage full of frenzy and an audience that supports it at all costs – it was a show like hellfire, which without any doubt makes it possible to declare: “This is exactly how codomomental perform.” Burning themselves to ashes in every song and rising again in every song. TOKYO TEFUTEFU, you were unbelievably cool.
As for Mary Lust’s solo song, this time I didn’t have time and I was in such a difficult mental state that I didn’t even know if I could write it, but it ended up being an excellent song that I’m willing to take to my grave. Literally an excellent song.

The next day, March 17th, it was announced that Tokanai Nonno would be leaving the group.

Thank you for always supporting TOKYO TEFUTEFU, this is the group’s management.

Today we have an announcement regarding Tokanai Nonno.

After much discussion with Tokanai Nonno and all the people involved, we regret to announce that Tokanai Nonno is leaving TOKYO TEFUTEFU.

Tokanai Nonno will personally talk about her decision during a live stream in the next few days. The decision was made after a discussion with Tokanai Nonno, also considering her injury. We are very sorry that she will not be able to participate in concerts and other events, but we ask for your understanding.

We hope that you will continue to support TOKYO TEFUTEFU and Tokanai Nonno.
TOKYO TEFUTEFU Management.
The official statement.
I know you’ve been waiting for me, I’m sorry.
I’m leaving TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
I am very sorry that I could not fulfill what our “mirages” expected.
Thank you for loving me so much for these three years.
At the very beginning of the activity, I asked myself every day, “What is my specialty?” and the only thing that came to my mind was, “My stomach is a little bigger than normal people’s, so I can eat a lot of delicious food and feel happy. But in the process of working on choreography and lyrics and being a part of the creation of the works, and seeing how my smile made people happy, I realized that if I hadn’t become Nonno, I probably never would have heard so many beautiful words.
I was so loved, I loved and I was happy.
Thank you so much.
I think that in writing all my words seem too dry to fully convey my feelings. So I would be very happy if you could watch my last livestream.
Nonno is leaving TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
For three years we dreamed and moved forward together. She helped me so many times, we laughed and cried together, spent time together.
Of course, it wouldn’t be true to say that I won’t miss her. But I want her to be happy, even if it means parting ways.
Tokanai Nonno and all our memories will live on in our hearts.
I believe that we, the four of us remaining, should look forward and move on so that Nonno will be at peace.
We will definitely show Nonno how we will make our dreams come true: “Look, your favorite group has soared so high!”
I hope you will continue to support TOKYO TEFUTEFU, even if it takes a while.
For the past three years, we’ve laughed, cried and quarreled together – we’ve really been together all this time, so I’m very sad. And I told you all along that we would always be together, the five of us, but it didn’t work out, I’m sorry. I realize now that by repeating those words over and over again, it’s like I was always trying to hold something back. But if Nonno has chosen this path, as someone who loves her, I want to support her.
Meeting Nonno really changed my life. So much so that I still can’t forget it.
So I am glad that these three years we have spent together in pursuit of the same dream have become such priceless memories for me.
I hope that when Nonno looks back on her time in TOKYO TEFUTEFU, she will have only wonderful memories.
I promise that I will never forget what I received from Nonno, and all of it, down to what she felt, I will surely put on my shoulders and soar to the top.
I hope you will continue to support the four of us.
Um… I just don’t know what to say.
I’m really sad and hurt.
Now that we’ve posted this, I suddenly feel like it’s all real and the tears just won’t stop.
For me, the TOKYO TEFUTEFU members are the people I’ve spent the most time with in my life, and I’ve already thought of them as my family, and I used to think that the five of us would always be together, and I relied on Nonno a lot.
Without a doubt, it was Nonno who taught me the joy of dancing and the importance of smiling.
So I would like to honor Nonno’s feelings first and foremost, the feelings of such a dear member of our group.
It’s hard for me to find the words.
I have said so many times that the five of us will always be together, but I have not been able to fulfill it. I’m sorry.
Nonno has chosen another path, but her spirit will surely live forever in my heart.
Nonno’s soul lives on in every TOKYO TEFUTEFU choreography and all these dances are beautiful and I love them so much.
Thank you for fighting with us these three years.
I will continue to dance.
I love you.
Nonno has really helped me in so many ways and in so many different things.
I’m so grateful to her for that (っ ̫ ; ˘)
We were together all these three years, always thinking seriously about many things and moving forward together. So I am very sad, but even though our paths diverge, I want both of us to not give up and keep moving forward.
I hope you will continue to support TOKYO TEFUTEFU.
Sorry, I’m not good at putting my feelings into words.
Nonno, thank you for all your hard work. Not only did you create great choreography, but since you’re good at dancing, you have a great sense of rhythm, and recently you also wrote lyrics and sang your solo song, thank you. And I also want to support the remaining members with all my strength.
From syva’s Twitter.

On March 21, Nonno held an hour-long livestream on her Instagram account, and I tried to translate all the important moments:

It’s been a while and I was very nervous, but it was really nice to talk to you, you’re so kind.
It turned out to be such a tearful and sloppy livestream, but I’m happy that you said you love me so much.
I will always love you too⑉の ̫の⑉

Thank you for having so much fun with me these three years🤍

Eat white rice every day🍚

We’ll take both your feelings and the feelings of the “mirages” on our backs, so it’s all good.
Nonno, thank you for everything and bye🥀

When you get over it and you’re in the mood, come and enjoy a TOKYO TEFUTEFU concert again.
I want this place to continue to be your place of belonging – both yours and your fans’.
Nonno’s reply to the previous tweet.
I’ll always be waiting for you🍚
Ouhi’s reply to the previous tweet.
Keep believing in the path you’ve chosen.
No one can replace Nonno, but I will try my best for her too. I can’t leave the crying “mirages” behind and so I am filled with determination to bring you all to the edge of the dream. The people you loved and the time you cherished were not in vain and will not disappear. They are alive, right here.
It was obvious how much everyone loves Nonno and how much Nonno cares about TOKYO TEFUTEFU and our “mirages.”
I’m so happy about that (っ ̫ ; ˘)
I want to do my best, for Nonno as well.

GJMYt5oWMAAZHCb.jpg

GJMYt5mXcAALrLt.jpg

There are a lot of different feelings swirling around in my soul, and not just sadness and longing. And I still can’t put them into words. I just keep going through them and swallowing them one by one, but I know that these multiplying wounds will never heal. So the only thing left to do is to keep moving forward as before.

The finale of Seireki13ya’s tour was marked by the announcement of the group’s third album entitled “Comet Trance Sprechchchor,” which will be released on July 10.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (March 25 - April 7)

On April 3rd, Futatsuna finally got an official Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/2nd_namefttn

The members of the group also got accounts. On the same day, there was a short YouTube livestream where the girls talked about themselves, and I’ve tried to summarize the most interesting information below:

Chimura “Nine Curse Bullet” Shifumi, the leader
GKfWpd9a0AEk3pO.jpg

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tftf_shifumi
Color: Pink.
Name Meaning: “Chimura” is written in hiragana, so it’s hard to guess its meaning, while “Shifumi” is written as the word for “poetry and prose”/”literature.”
Prefers to be called: Chimura, Chimu, Shifumi… Doesn’t really matter. Encourages people to call her whatever they want, which Tsukumo takes advantage of, generating variants such as Chipurumi, Chimutaro, and Chimuchimudondon (which means “fluttering heart” in the Okinawan dialect).
Birthday: October 3rd.
Blood type: A (according to her, she doesn’t fit the stereotypes about people with this blood type because she’s not a neat person, her personal belongings are a mess, etc.).
Hobbies: Anime and gaming (currently playing Apex Legends).
Favorite food: Ramen, spicy dishes, lately Takana Mentai Mayo (consists of beef seasoned with dried cod sauce and mayonnaise, and Chinese cabbage).
What she asks to pay attention to during her performances: the way she tries to show everyone a different Chimura – not the “Tefutefu” one everyone is used to.

Kako “Taotie Fang” Zagi (架子 “Taotie Fang” 挫犧)
GKkR3-Ja4AAQ4Mm.jpg

Twitter: https://twitter.com/zagi_2ndname
Color: Blue.
Name Meaning: There is no such word as “架子” (“Kako”) in the Japanese language. “架” is used in words that have to do with supporting, hanging, or erecting something, such as: shelf, cross (instrument of execution), construction. The word “aerial” (架空) is also used figuratively as “fantastic.” “子” means “child,” and this character is often used in female names. Also, “Kako” is read as the word for “past.” As a result, it’s hard to say exactly what meaning was put into this word (“hung child”?). “Taotie” is a mythical creature from ancient China known for its enormous appetite, which was depicted on bronze objects for sacrifice. “Fang,” according to the girl herself, probably refers to the fact that she has protruding fangs. The image of fangs is also used in the group’s official logo. There is also no such word as “挫犧” (“Zagi”) in Japanese. The meaning of the character “挫” can be reduced to “to break.” It is usually used in the context of physical mutilation (fractures, sprains, etc.), discouragement/demoralization, and failure of plans. And “犧” is an obsolete form of the kanji “犠,” which means “victim” or “sacrifice.” The result is something like “Broken Victim.”
Prefers to be called: Zagi-chan.
Birthday: December 27th.
Blood type: A (also claims to be drastically different from the stereotypes about people with this blood type, except that she tends to overthink things and doesn’t show when she’s angry at someone).
Hobbies: watching movies (she likes suspense horror movies), playing with pets, she also likes theater (and would like to try acting).
Favorite food: egg dishes (scrambled eggs with rice, etc.), meat, skirt steak.
What she asks to pay attention to during her performances: extreme vocals. Although she has a lot of scream parts (you could even say she has almost no clean vocal parts), she hasn’t practiced it before and only started practicing it since she joined codomomental.

Airhead‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️(Shouting loudly) Call me Zagi-chan🐍
Kako “Taotie Fang” Zagi’s profile description.

Nice to meet you🐍🐍🐍🐍‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
My name is Kako “Taotie Fang” Zagi‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️✌️
We are Futatsuna (“nickname”/”alias” in Japanese), and that’s why I have the nickname “Taotie Fang”💫💫💫
Even though I’m always messing around, I’ll do my best, so please follow me🫰🏻💙💙💙
From Kako “Taotie Fang” Zagi’s Twitter.

Tsukumo “St.Lightning Beast” Romi
GKkRox3bUAA08JG.jpg

Twitter: https://twitter.com/romi_2ndname
Color: White.
Name Meaning: “Tsukumo” is written as the word “white” and means “ninety-nine,” but when referring to hair, it also means “white hair” (i.e. hair of ninety-nine years old). The word “Romi” (ロミ) does not exist in Japanese, and it is difficult to guess its meaning since it is written in katakana.
Prefers to be called: Tsukumo.
Birthday: August 12th.
Blood type: O.
Hobbies: Movies, anime, manga. She loves Suehiro Maruo’s works (a mangaka known for his dark, depressing and surrealistic works) and has found a soulmate in Chimura, who also loves them.
Favorite food: Ramen, gyoza, Chinese food.
What she asks to pay attention to during her performances: How she climbs on the barriers, trying hard not to fall off (a joke referring to the fact that she usually falls off). Chimura also asks you to pay attention to her eyes.

I’m the white one from Futatsuna. I’d like to meet you.
Tsukumo “St.Lightning Beast” Romi’s profile description.

Nice to meet you, I’m Tsukumo Romi.
Not “Shiro,” it’s pronounced “Tsukumo.”

I want us to create a lot of emotions together from now on and fill every corner of our brains with our memories together.

I hope for your support🌩
From Tsukumo “St.Lightning Beast” Romi’s Twitter.

A few more facts:
  • The name of the group’s fans has yet to be determined.
  • Zagi and Tsukumo have a B1 level of English (unlike Chimura, who has about zero).
  • The stream also revealed that a new member has already joined the group, and the group performed with the new lineup on April 7, the first day of the codomomental joint tour. The new member’s account has yet to appear on Twitter.
GKkwnbYbMAAiHq4.jpg

It was also announced that the group’s first digital single, “黎明” (“Reimei”?), will be released on May 15th.

The first day of the tour was hot! So many people had fun together ✌️✌️💥💥💥💥
We had some big announcements – single release, new member joining. Surprised, weren’t you? 💫💫
I raged today and had a lot of fun💙 ̖́-
I want to rage more, even more!

Too much fun, too painful, too frustrating, it’s hard. But I felt like we were slowly moving forward. For the first time in my life I can look at suffering with optimism.

A new member has joined us, Futatsuna has taken on a new form, and the group will only get better.
You should see it!

On March 18th, there was a Seireki13ya livestream where the members revealed that Yui Urari would be performing her solo song at her upcoming birthday show.

And on April 2, it was announced that Who Runo would be leaving the group on May 26.

Thank you for always supporting Seireki13ya, this is the group’s management.

We would like to inform you that Who Runo will be leaving Seireki13ya.

First of all, read the comment from Who Runo herself:

“I am leaving Seireki13ya.
I am very sorry for the “Night Minions” and the rest of the members that I will not be able to walk with you into the future that we have envisioned.
It’s only been a year and a few months, but I’ve accomplished so much in that time: I’ve sung the Seireki13ya songs that I love so much, I’ve performed at concerts where we’ve been drenched in sweat, we’ve cried and raged, we’ve smiled at each other, we’ve been able to spread the word about Seireki13ya even a little bit, we’ve been able to produce such wonderful merchandise and songs – I’ve experienced so much joy that words cannot describe! Thank you for accepting me as a member of Seireki13ya. Thank you for meeting me. Thank you for giving me so much love. I will never be able to express my gratitude.
The time I spent on Earth was so fun and happy – it was the most intense time of my life. The time spent with you, the memories we made together, the feelings we experienced, and our smiles at each other will forever remain a priceless treasure for me֊ ֊ ֊
And carefully embracing this treasure, with brightness and positivity, I will go on with my life.
Until the moment of my departure, I will continue to bring you bright cheerfulness with all my might. I am a “crying constellation” and really a crybaby, but I want to make you smile until the very end! And I will do just that! Let me convey my feelings to you personally during the concerts.
Thank you very much!”

On May 26, 2024 (Sunday), a Who Runo Farewell Concert will be held at Shibuya LUSH.
After this concert, Who Runo will leave Seireki13ya.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the great support you have given Seireki13ya over the past year and a half.
We hope that you will continue to support Seireki13ya and Who Runo.

Seireki13ya Management.
Official statement.

I’m leaving Seireki13ya💠

I’m sorry for shocking you with this sudden news and for not being able to walk with you towards the future we envisioned.

I will do everything I can until the very last moment and convey everything I can so that the stars of the future can shine even brighter, so I hope for your support!
From Who Runo’s Twitter.

Since November 25, 2022, we have been moving forward on this path together, but Runo will be leaving Seireki13ya on May 26, 2024.

The time the four of us spent together is a real treasure to me. I’m very sad to say goodbye to the companion who helped me to make the almost extinguished star of Seireki13ya shine again, but I’ll be glad if we can spend the remaining time together with you and fill it with happiness. I hope for your support!

Runo is leaving Seireki13ya.

Runo was always so kind and always helped when someone was in trouble. Just her presence turned my anxiety into calm more than once🎀

We practiced hard together and sometimes we cried together, didn’t we?🫧

Runo’s love has always encouraged both Seireki13ya and our “Night Minions.”

And I would like to repay that love in these remaining weeks and fill her departure with happiness🪄✨

All this time we’ve been moving forward together and I’ve been cheered up so many times by her cute smile💠

She is focused and kind, always thinking of our “Night Minions” and other members, and always helping me who is such a forgetful one߹ ߹ ߹

I’m sad to say goodbye, but I hope we can spend time together with you all until May 26𓈒𓏸
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

Your many “I love you!”, expressed from the bottom of your heart in both words and movements, gave me so much strength, a little bit of confidence, and the courage to step beyond the boundaries of the night. I love your smiling face so much, even when you are crying. I want to cherish the memories of those priceless nights when the four stars shone.
From Fukumoto Emi’s Twitter.

Auditions for the group were announced the same day, with the deadline for applications being April 30.

GKKQJbWaQAA6KTG.jpg

I thought very, very hard about what you would think, how you would feel. And when I put myself in your shoes, I thought I wanted to let you know that we’re not giving up on the future of Seireki13ya, and that’s why I decided to open the audition at a time like this.
Believe me, I don’t see this in any way as a search for a replacement. The past is in the past, and the present is right now. The former once virtues cannot be repeated, and the present is a priceless treasure. Seireki13ya is a treasure, no matter what time we’re talking about. Me, Urari and Minai are sad too, but this decision is a result of how much we value Seireki13ya!
You are free to have whatever feelings you want, and I respect them! That’s how I, Komochi, feel. I hope you will continue to support the Seireki13ya that you’ve come to love, and I will continue to express these strong feelings at the concerts!

When the four of us first met, I somehow had no doubt that the four of us would create new Seireki13ya, and so I was full of excitement🎀

Auditions are something incredible, aren’t they? Meeting people who are pursuing what they love is such a blessing💕
At the time, I just arbitrarily thought so, but as the activity went on, I also arbitrarily started to think that probably the rest of our members and our “Night Minions” thought so too…🪄✨

I really hope that’s the case!॑⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*
Our current lineup is coming to an end, but will remain as an important page of this story📚

I will never forget it, and since Runo is also supporting me, even if I cry sometimes, I want to keep filling the pages of this story that will start its forward movement again🎀

And to keep this important page in history, I made a translation of a rather old (May 2023) but no less funny Seireki13ya livestream in which the girls play a “forbidden word” game. It shows the personalities of the members very vividly, the girls are very funny in their interactions with each other, and in their own words, this video is a great way to see what kind of vibe the group usually has in their backstage routine:

On March 28, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da held their first livestream where the new members of the group were fully present, not just behind the scenes. I’ve tried to summarize all the interesting information from it below:

• Birthdays of the newcomers: Muku – May 1, Latte – November 3, Hikari – April 17 (for reference: Megumi – January 11, Mei – February 11, Komochi – July 13).
  • In one of the previous bulletins, I mentioned that Muku has been a “Zenkimi” fan for quite some time (about seven years). And now it’s been revealed that at the very beginning of this journey, her favorite member was Aza.
  • Megumi’s interests: Movies and doramas of all genres. She always has something playing in the background, so she’s familiar with a lot of works in one way or another. Also watches anime, reads manga, etc.
  • Mei’s interests: Anime, especially anime adaptations of Key’s works (Clannad, Angel Beats, etc.), as well as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Satsuriku no Tenshi (she says the character Isaac was her first love).
  • Komochi’s interests: Anything Pokémon related (games, trading cards, anime, movies…) as well as BL (an interest she shares with Megumi). Doesn’t like the horror genre.
  • Muku’s interests: “Zenkimi” concerts, FPS games (which she’s pretty good at), is positive about violent scenes in fiction. Doesn’t read books. Shares Mei’s love for Angel Beats and Satsuriku no Tenshi.
  • Latte’s interests: watching music videos, “loves umi budo sea grapes more than anything else,” likes Shingeki no Kyojin and Evangelion. The girl is also a homebody. She doesn’t like the horror genre, but she can stand it.
  • Hikari’s interests: Video games, but according to her, she’s pretty lousy at them, so she tends to spend too much money and won’t stop rolling gacha until she gets a favorite. Plays Identity V and Extraordinary Ones. Also likes scented candles. Doesn’t like the horror genre. Doesn’t like to watch anime as she prefers to immerse herself in stories at her own pace, preferring books and manga.
  • It looks like we won’t have to wait long for new songs from the group.
Today, when I was walking, a dog showed me its bouncy butt, what a beautiful day!
From Higaminari Yuchiomi’s Twitter.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (April 7 - April 21)

I’ve already mentioned that a new codomomental group will debut as part of the current codomomental joint tour. And now its name has been revealed – USOTSUKINAISHO (“Liar’s Secret”), as well as its logo:

USOTSUKI_NAISHO.jpg

The group will debut on May 5th as an opening act for the second half of the final show of the tour.

On April 12th, the departure of Kako “Taotie Fang” Zagi from Futatsuna was announced.

Thank you for always supporting Futatsuna, this is the management of the group.
Due to several breaches of contract by group member Kako Zagi, we are forced to announce her departure from the group and the termination of her contract with our company.
We sincerely apologize for this unexpected news and for any inconvenience and worry it may have caused our dear fans.
We hope that you will continue to support Futatsuna.
April 12, 2024.
Futatsuna Management.
Official statement.

As announced, I am leaving Futatsuna as of today.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and regret to all the fans who have supported me and had fun with me.
But I will continue to live my life and do my best under the same sky as you.
Thank you all very much.

Zagi-chan is leaving Futatsuna. We talked a lot about the future, and if it were possible, I’d like to laugh with her and strive for that future, but… She must have had many doubts all the time, but she tried until the end. Thank you all for your support.

From now on, including the new member, we will perform as a three-piece, but as the leader of the “Monsters,” I’ll continue to pave the way for Futatsuna with full and sincere dedication. And if you are willing to watch this, it would give me a lot of encouragement. I hope to have your support👁
From Chimura “Nine Curse Bullet” Shifumi’s Twitter.

I’m only looking forward.

I will continue to do my best and only look forward.

GLDLfQ0WYAA0u2h.jpg

On April 16, Miruru Latte’s departure from Zenbu Kimi no Sei da was announced.

Thank you for always supporting Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, this is the management of the group.
Today we have an announcement regarding Miruru Latte. As a result of discussions with the member herself and other people involved, it has been decided to terminate her contract. It was made due to her mental disorder, which did not show during the audition, but which makes further fulfillment of the contract impossible on her part. It was decided that her continued participation would not benefit her or the group. Please read a comment from Miruru Latte herself.

“This is Miruru Latte.
Although I have only been in the group for a short time, I am unfortunately leaving Zenbu Kimi no Sei da and terminating my contract. There came a point where my mental instability could have caused problems for the group, and I lost confidence that I could handle it, so I decided to consult with all the people involved. I deeply regret that this happened so suddenly. I thought long and hard about it, but as a result of discussions with all the people involved, we came to this decision. In this short time I was able to have fun and talk to so many “patients” and people who love codomomental and I was very happy. I am so sorry for the members, the management and the fans. I’m really, really sorry. Megu-chan, Mei-chan, Komo-chan, Muku, Hikari – you are so hardworking and I love you so much. I’ve only been in the group for a short time, but thank you for watching Miruru Latte of the Color of Drowning, thank you for loving me.
And I am so sorry.
Miruru Latte.”

We sincerely apologize for this unexpected news and all the worry it has caused you. Zenbu Kimi no Sei da will continue with a new lineup, and we intend to hold a new audition. We, the members and staff of the group, will do our best, including through the “YMKWII CHINURU TOUR” starting in May, which will include 53 performances in 26 cities.
We hope you will continue to support Zenbu Kimi no Sei da and Miruru Latte.
Zenbu Kimi no Sei da Management.
Official statement.

Since fate has brought us together, I just want you to be healthy. I really do.

Those who looked forward to meeting Latte, those who met me – both Latte and all of you – thank you very much.

While working with Latte, I discovered many of her good and cute traits, and it was so much fun to spend time fooling around and laughing together! Thank you, Latte 💭💖

The five of us will continue to do our best to bring you the best shows, so I hope to have your support!!!

There is my translation of another old (May 2023) Seireki13ya livestream where the members do a very interesting and funny self-presentation. The girls tell a lot of different facts about themselves, many of which they haven’t talked about much since then, so it’s a great way to get to know them better.

As part of the promotion for the current codomomental tour, Mary Lust takes pictures with members of the company’s groups and tells us what she thinks of them:

Apparently I’m a senpai now too, so I have to get over my shyness.

GLP1EQfa8AAaiMA.jpg

Today it’s Megumi-san! ☪︎
She always has both strength and fragility in her, and she always, without hesitation, moves forward at the head of everyone🐾
As much as I try to keep up with her, I can’t. She’s so cool and I always admire her 🪄
It makes my heart race, “I have to catch up with her as soon as possible!”

GKu3U20acAA_D3-.jpg

Today it’s Mei-san! 🪽✝︎
During performances, even when she’s just standing there, she just blows you away with her aura, and when she screams, she shines even more dazzling and you just can’t take your eyes off her 👼🏻🤍
She also has a lot of mischievous traits and she always smiles and waves when she meets me➰
Such a contrast between the scene and normal life 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Mei’s reply:
That cute Lust-chan who always talks to me is actually shy – when I found out I was really charmed(`・ω・’)
I want to get closer to her, so I’ll talk to her more often(`・ω・’)

GKfakUybgAAqALa.jpg

Today it’s Runo-chan. My blue color buddy🧊
Both her smile and her determined look are part of her charm. Ever since we met, she always talks to me so much^…^♩

GLI34r5bAAATWtt.jpg

Today it’s Minai-chan! 🍵
This mysterious behavior of hers that I can’t predict. It’s like she has her own universe and it’s so interesting. I can’t stop watching her 🪄
She is full of love for the group, her heart is on fire. I love her cool and cute performances so much, which express all those feelings in full ෆ

Minai’s reply:
Lust-san 👼🏻
You are so passionate and charming during performances, your hair is so fluffy, and you always talk to me with such a smile and kindness – for all these things I love you so much ෆ ෆ ෆ ෆ ෆ ෆ ෆ

GK0YOweaIAQSos9.jpg

Today it’s Yucchi! ⚡
From the very first concert, she was so determined and I immediately admired her, but during the first tour she became even stronger, and with this continuous growth she gives me motivation: I can’t lose! ߹𖥦߹
Her world sucks me in at all hours of the day and night 🐈‍⬛⚡

Yuchiomi’s reply:

When I first joined “codomen” and was sitting nervously in the office, Lust-san came up to me and spoke to me with a smile. Since then, she always greets me with “Yuchi~🎶” and I greet her with “Lust-san 💖💖💖

GLD36prbMAATwym.jpg

Today it’s Chimura “Nine Curse Bullet” Shifumi! 🩷
It’s such a strange feeling when a companion you’ve shared both joys and sorrows with has now grown up and is leading new companions to follow her🥲
She gives her best in both Futatsuna and “Tefutefu.” I’m so proud of her 🫶🏻
I wish I could see what’s going on inside Chimu’s head.

Chimura’s reply:
A photo with Lust-chan-senpai *squeals*
When I look into Lust-chan’s eyes during performances, I get sucked into the vortex of her emotions. She always unleashes my tear glands.

GLTEnlabcAAzpnT.jpg

Today it’s Kagari-chan! 🐩
Soft, serious and determined. When I’m overthinking things, Kagari’s “It’ll be okay!” always saves me 🐩
You’re not afraid of difficulties and you push through, so new ways open up for us. We’ve been looking into each other’s eyes a lot more during performances lately, and I’m really happy about that 🐈‍⬛🎶

Kagari’s reply:
I’m always so energized by Lust-chan’s passion ᐡ- -ᐡ❤️‍🔥
Let’s rock today, too~~~~(ᐡ꜆ . ̫ . ᐡ)꜆🎶🎶🎶

In this world, there is no one from whom you can expect salvation.
Because everyone is busy with themselves to the limit and they don’t care about others.
But I’ll be there for you, I’ll reach out to you, because only you can save me.

I don’t care when I die. It may sound dark, but that’s my strength. That’s why I can always be on edge, ready to die at any moment.

But lately I’ve been so touched by the fact that you can’t be without me, so sometimes I think that I can’t die.
And that also becomes my strength.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last three weeks in codomomental (April 21 - May 12)

On May 5th, the last show of the Amanojaku tour, the company's new group, USOTSUKINAISHO, performed for the first time. The group consists of 4 members, including louplull's Ibu Memesu, and they only performed one song. Apparently, this is a group with a cute concept, and their sound, judging by fan impressions, is sort of a softer version of "Zenkimi." Despite the presence of Ibu Memesu, the group is being positioned as the first new codomomental group in 4 years to consist entirely of new members (although that's essentially true, as louplull never fully debuted). Apparently this lineup is not final, as auditions are planned.

You can see the looks of all four current members here:

It has been announced that the group will be performing at joint concerts, so it can be said that USOTSUKINAISHO is already getting active.

On May 7th, it was announced that Who Runo would be leaving Seireki13ya immediately due to a serious breach of contract.

Thank you for always supporting Seireki13ya, this is the management of the group.
Today we have an announcement regarding Who Runo, who was scheduled to leave the group on May 26th. We need to inform you that Who Runo's contract has been terminated and she has been dismissed as of today, May 7th. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this sudden announcement to all the "Night Minions" who have supported us all this time, as well as other people involved.
After questioning her personally and the companies involved, it was discovered that although she had informed the staff of her absence due to illness for two concerts: April 27th (Saturday) - Amanojaku TOUR (Fukuoka concert) and May 5th (Sunday) - Amanojaku TOUR Finale (Tokyo concert) and explained her absence in this way not only to us but also to our fans, she was actually auditioning for another company on those two days. Considering that this was a treacherous act regarding the fulfillment of the contract, and that the other three members received a great psychological shock from this incident, we came to this decision.
Therefore, the farewell concert scheduled for May 26th will change its content and will be a presentation of the new lineup. We hope for your understanding. All tickets already booked will be canceled and we will announce new tickets later. Regarding future concerts, we have discussed future activities with the three remaining members, and they intend to continue doing their best, sincerely and with all their might, so we hope for your warm support.
Seireki13ya management.
Official statement.

For me and for all of us in codomomental, concerts are not a trivial thing, they are life for us, and when we are on stage, what we cherish most are you - those who always support us. That's why it's so painful and hard for me now.
But the memories of the four of us moving forward will always be a treasure to me, and there are those among you that I have only been able to meet because of the "Seireki" that the four of us created.
"Night Minions," Urari, Minai, I love you with all my heart, and to see your smiles again, which I adore, I will try my best once again.
I will be happy if you move forward with us so that the Seireki13ya we protected together will shine even stronger and sweeter.
And for starters, the three of us will do our best at tomorrow's show. I hope for your support!
From Nene Komochi's Twitter.

I am very sad and hurt that we have to part with Runo this way.
But not everything was a lie. The energy she gave to you at the concerts and her love for Seireki13ya for the whole year and a bit we've spent together was real.
So please don't doubt everything...
I will always love the Seireki13ya that the four of us created, and I am truly glad that I was able to join the group together with Runo.
As of today, Runo will no longer be with us and I'm sad, but holding hands with Komochi and Minai and supporting each other, we will continue to do our best.
I want you "Night Minions" to see this. We will strive for a bright future that will put a bright smile on your face, so trust us🎀
From Yui Urari's Twitter.

For almost a year and a half, we've been moving forward together, putting Seireki13ya first, and I think our attitude towards the concerts, our trust in each other, and our feelings of appreciation for the "Night Minions" who support us have been the same for everyone.
I thought so, and so when Runo missed a concert, I was really worried, and when I found out the truth later, I was really sad. You know, there are a lot of moments where I think, "Ah, if only I had done things differently back then...". I'm sorry.
I wanted to perform with her one last time and say her goodbye with a smile together with our "Night Minions," but it didn't work out, I'm sorry.
You probably can't take this sudden parting and you probably have a lot of things on your mind, but for me our performances as a foursome will always be a treasure, and I wish it would be for you too.
I will continue to move forward without stopping to make my beloved Seireki13ya shine even brighter and more people love the group.
I hope for your support.
From Yowa Minai's Twitter.

TOKYO TEFUTEFU announced a mini-album at the finale of their solo tour "NNEEOORAGE~KakeruTobu~," which was postponed due to the car accident. The release will consist of the members' solo songs and will be titled "IIIIly," which reads "Four-Ily" and apparently represents "four I's" as an adverb, as if to indicate that it will reflect the selves of each of the four members. It is scheduled for release on July 31.

The group has also announced a series of monthly concerts and a new tour starting this summer.

GM8vweza8AALH3e.jpg

Since this is the Amanojaku tour, I'll leave here a draft of a tweet I wrote a year ago. I've gotten a little stronger, haven't I?
"Ever since I was a child, I never accomplished anything, I didn't have any outstanding talents, and feelings of inferiority pressured me to the point where I didn't want to live. But at the same time, I was very lucky to have people around me who gave me pure and sincere love. But I pushed them away, and then I realized: "Ah, it doesn't matter what they did for me, the problem is my terrible attitude," and I became even more bitter. By the time I realized that love is love, it was too late. I had always been Amanojiaku(*). How I wished from the beginning to accept everything openly and sincerely, to grow up straightforward and honest, to have a sweet, kind and pure heart. But now it's too late. I didn't want anyone to know about these feelings, but at the same time I wanted someone to notice them..."
From Mary Lust's Twitter.

(*) Amanojaku is a demonic creature from Japanese folklore that, in modern Japanese, symbolizes people who are different from the masses and disagree with the opinions or behavior of the majority - rebellious and stubborn people, often in a negative way.

I know more than anyone else that the moment I stop being myself, my existence will lose all meaning. I think I will cling to this place until the day I die. After all, apart from this place, I have nothing to lose and nothing to protect. Of course, I don't know when I'm going to die, and it could happen at any moment, so I'll live to the fullest.
From Chimura Shifumi's Twitter.

As promised, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da has announced a new audition for the group (the deadline for applications is May 31st).

Even after the new members were selected, I thought about not stopping the auditions. I also told the members about this.
I want people who like the music and ideas of "Zenkimi" to be able to keep them, and even if things change, they can inherit and pass on this music and these ideas in their individual way.
As long as this place remains important to someone.
So I look forward to your applications.
From Kisaragi Megumi's Twitter.

It takes a lot of courage to both start and continue something, and it may be hard, but that's why it brings me so much happiness and this place has become so dear to me! Those who want to live a life called Zenbu Kimi no Sei da with us, we are waiting for your applications!
From Mei Yui Mei's Twitter.

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da has many things you can't experience anywhere else: unique sights, fun, a sense of fulfillment, frustration. In the short time since I joined "Zenkimi," I've experienced all these things many times!
And now I'm looking forward to meeting you, who are willing to give your best and follow your dreams, so that we can rush towards our common future together💭
From Nene Komochi's Twitter.

The group has also launched its official Instagram account.

Chimura "Nine Curse Bullet" Shifumi revealed on Twitter that she wrote the lyrics for one of Futatsuna's songs.

This tour has given me the opportunity to experience such frustration and passion that I have never experienced before.
The unwillingness to lose, the desire to catch up with everyone, the desire to hold on to it, the fact that I could become so desperate - all of this allowed me to discover a previously unknown part of myself.
I will live, live, live, live, live, I will continue to live here.
I was born a stupid and greedy person, so it's just beginning.
Isn't it?
From Tsukumo "St. Lightning Beast" Romi's Twitter.

Mary Lust finished her introduction of the codomomental members:

GM04qNMbcAAuhVQ.jpg

Today it’s Komochi-san🤍💚
Her singing is filled with the emotions she is feeling at the moment, she is so expressive that you can tell just by listening to her 🥹
Even when dancing, she shows so many different sides of herself that even if you watch her all the time, you'll still be surprised!
She's reliable, incredibly cute, kind, bright, cool, and has everything you can imagine.
Her tireless diligence is my ideal and I love her so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I'm glad you always chat with me with a smile 🐈‍⬛

Komochi's reply:

Thank you🤍💚
I really love your smile so keep smiling always💭💖
Love you 💖💖💖🌈

GMRYSdha8AA1urf.jpg

Today it’s Muku-chan (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)🩵
From the very first concert, I was impressed by her sexy dancing and skillful singing 🪄
She's always smiling, and sometimes there's a "Gu-fu-fu-fu" in her laugh, just like a cute character 🫶🏻
But she is also able to take the lead and act quickly and clearly, and you can feel how much that helps ‍🐈‍⬛
The "everything is going to be okay" squad in full force 👶🏻

Muku's reply:

Lust-sa-an🩵
Exciting picture 👶🏻🫶🏻
When you praise my dancing, a smile always spreads across my face (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)
I like your laugh so much when you laugh out loud ( ⌯'֊'⌯)
I want to become closer with you! - ̗̀🤝 ̖́-

GLnUmhubYAAs7kH.jpg

Today it’s Hikari-chan🔆!
Her confused face that she sometimes makes when she talks is sooooo cute 🐈‍⬛🎶
At concerts, her expression becomes more and more confident, you can see that she thinks a lot about different things and translates it into her power ❤︎
She talks to me so much, so I want to become closer with her!

Hikari's reply:

Lust-san➰🔆
I was wondering when my turn would come, I'm happy 🙂↕️
Ashikaga has become a special place for meᐠ( ᐢ ᵕ ᐢ )ᐟ
You're so kind, I love you( ; ; ; ; )🫶🏻
I want to become closer with you too, so I'll chat with you more often~❕❕❕❕

GKj0JQmaAAAFfAO.jpg

Today it’s Urari-chan🎀
She's super cute with such a special aura that makes you want to protect her 🪄
When we first met, I sometimes saw her crying out of frustration, but before I knew it, she became so majestic and reliable՞ඉ ඉ՞
Every time you see her, she makes you think, "I cheered for her for a reason!"❤︎

GMyJJfeaIAAfMgv.jpg

Today it’s Yuzuriha Ouhi-san🦇
When you look at her in NSLE, she's even cuter and sexier, I saw a lot of new sides to her that I didn't see in her before!
Wherever she is, her body is moving before her brain can think and that's cool ❤︎
I think even if she is left alone, she will still push forward regardless of the pain, but I want to be by her side🦋

GMWaX-ha4AIAXQV.jpg

Today it’s Romi-chan 🌩 🌩
She challenges herself a lot at every concert, trying to overcome things she hasn't mastered yet, she's so diligent! You can feel how she wants to catch up with Chimu as soon as possible 🪄
During the concerts she runs around the stage so fast that I can't take my eyes off her ➰
I can't wait to see her get cooler and cooler 🤍

Tsukumo's reply:

Lust-san is always so cute and kind and always smiling.
She's so beautiful and cool on stage that I can't take my eyes off her.
To put it modestly, it's just a BIG LOVE.
In fact, when I suddenly saw the look on Lust-san's face from the second row at one of the "Tefutefu" concerts, I was so captivated by it that I couldn't move, but that's a secret.

My mouth is so big. When I was a kid, my mouth took up two-thirds of my face, and it looks like it just kept growing... If this keeps up, one day when I smile, the corners of my mouth may burst through my cheeks and cause unforeseen harm to those around me... Gotta be careful...
From Higaminari Yuchiomi's Twitter.

Top Bottom