The Official codomomental Thread (Zenbu Kimi no Sei da, KAQRIYOTERROR, Seireki13ya, TOKYO TEFUTEFU, Not Secured, Loose Ends, Futatsuna, louplull)

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last three weeks in codomomental (May 12 - June 2)

On May 26th, Seireki13ya held their debut concert with their new lineup titled “The Night of the Beginning.”

Today was a new beginning for the Seireki13ya which consists of Nene Komochi, Yui Urari, Yowa Minai, and Kiri Soani!✨🌈🌃

I’m sure that together we can overcome anything and reach any heights.
Thank you so much for this lovely night of the beginning🤍💗💚🧡
From Nene Komochi’s Twitter.

From now on, together with new member Soani-chan, we will move forward as a foursome💕
I had so much fun and happiness, and I think all these meetings are destiny🎀

Thank you so much for your support💕
I’m counting on you🌸
From Yui Urari’s Twitter.

Komo-chan, who always pulls me along and motivates me to try harder🤍
Urarin, who always holds my hand and makes me calm down💓
And Soani-chan, a new member who courageously came on stage with me today🧡

With these three beloved members, I will do my best as part of the new Seireki13yaෆ
Thanks to everyone who came to the night of the beginningෆ
From Yowa Minai’s Twitter.

GOgPVSWa0AAjiYv.jpg

Now let’s talk about the new member:

Kiri Soani

GOg0_Z0akAAo_nH.jpg

Name meaning: “Kiri” can mean “fruit” or “result,” while the word “Soani” does not exist in Japanese.
Constellation: Ito Hanbunko (“Ito” most likely means “thread” and “Hanbunko” means “split in half,” but it’s hard to say anything definitive about the meaning of this constellation without context).
Twitter: https://x.com/sr13y_soani

Nice to meet you!!!
I’m the new member of Seireki13ya, the Ito Hanbunko constellation – Kiri Soani (* ¨̮ *)🧡🍎

I want to continue the story that was put together by “Seireki” along with the “Night Minions”!
I hope for your support(ᐡ ̥_ ̫ _ ̥ᐡ)✨
From Kiri Soani’s Twitter.

It has also been revealed that the title of the group’s upcoming major solo concert at the Kinema Club to be held on November 30th is “Tooamarimitsu to Yoru Shimobe.” Tooamarimitsu” is an old Japanese numeral meaning “thirteen,” and “Yoru Shimobe” is another way of spelling the group’s fans’ name, “Minions of the Night.” This makes it “Thirteen and the Minions of the Night.”

USOTSUKINAISHO finally got an official Twitter account.

The members of the group also got accounts and their names became known:

Tademaru Ichiren

GO6FDRlacAAXz9K.jpg

Name meaning: “Tademaru” is a traditional Japanese name made up of two characters (“knotweed” and “circle”/”perfection”) and “Ichiren” means “row,” “series” or “chain” of something.
Twitter: https://x.com/usonai_ichiren

I’m the leader of USOTSUKINAISHO!!! Tademaru Ichiren! I love to sing🎤
You who found me – I want to make you smile!
Tademaru Ichiren’s profile description.

Nice to meet you! I’m Tademaru Ichiren from USOTSUKINAISHO❤️‍🔥
I love codomomental music, I love the concerts that my senpais create! From now on, without giving up, I will do my best and keep growing no matter what happens!
And I will definitely make you happy!
I hope to have your support!ᐡ ̳ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ̳ᐡ
From Tademaru Ichiren’s Twitter.

Ema Amajiki

GO6FDe9bgAAGv9E.jpg

Name meaning: “Ema” doesn’t seem to have any meaning, and “Amajiki” is a traditional Japanese surname consisting of two characters (“heaven” and “to eat”).
Twitter: https://x.com/usonai_amajiki

The one with braids from USOTSUKINAISHO, my name is Amajiki🕯
I love:
❁︎ Non-sweet chocolate
❁︎ Bitter matcha
❁︎ Shaved ice that doesn’t give you a headache
❁︎ Concerts you come to
Ema Amajiki’s profile description.

Nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen🕯 (*)
I am Ema Amajiki from USOTSUKINAISHO⸜❤︎⸝‍

I want to be someone for you who can ease your soul at least a little in difficult moments.
Let’s strive for the future together, I hope for your long term support🕯
From Ema Amajiki’s Twitter.

(*) The girl is using a salutation specific to very well-mannered upper-class ladies, which carries a touch of sophistication and refinement.

As you can see, the group’s lineup has been reduced to two members and Ibu Memesu is no longer a member.

However, the group has started performing louplull’s songs in their live repertoire.

Also, syva revealed on his Twitter that he had written a song for the group.

On May 14th, Zenbu Kimi no Sei da held another livestream where they shared what they have been into lately.

Mei revealed the secret of how she manages to keep her skin beautiful despite the fact that being an angel, she has lived for over a billion years, and besides, it’s not always possible for her to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the road (which she doesn’t really stick to anyway, since she always stays out late and occasionally drinks alcohol). The thing is, she consumes a small bottle of 100% lemon juice every day, which she adds to her food.

As I mentioned before, Hikari has a passion for mobile games. However, the battle sessions in her favorite video games are usually about 20 minutes long, during which the girl is completely out of the world. So, for those moments during travel when the group is actively chatting about something, Hikari decided to look for entertainment that does not require such deep involvement, and she discovered Livly Island – a game in which you raise various mysterious creatures in the manner of Tamagotchi. According to the girl, she now logs in to the game at least twenty times a day. She also encourages everyone to play it, as the game seems to be losing its audience lately, and Hikari doesn’t want the 100,000 yen she’s already spent on the game to go to waste.

Komochi, for her part, has begun crocheting. One of the results of her work:

According to the girl, this hobby has fascinated her so much that she even tries to get up early to crochet more. This hobby is also part of Komochi’s plan to become a cute grandma. You might rightly point out that she’s jumping the gun a bit, but the girl notes that this way she’ll be a pro by the time she’s a grandma. Komochi also plans to take her hobby to the next level and start making some merchandise.

Muku spends her free time battling in Apex Legends.

And Megumi is into BL as always. Lately, she also likes to fall asleep to the previews of various manga, which are voiceovers of the first few volumes, and that’s how she discovered Smoke Blue no Ame Nochi Hare, which she recommends to viewers.

Not Secured, Loose Ends announced a free solo concert titled “fundamental” to be held on June 12, where the group is expected to make some sort of major announcement.

Earlier, Mei Yui Mei revealed on Twitter that the group was recording something.

On May 8th, TOKYO TEFUTEFU held a livestream to discuss the group’s latest solo tour “NNEEOORAGE ~KakeruTobu~”, the final concert of which was supposed to take place in February but was postponed to May 4th due to the car accident the group was involved in. Interestingly, this is the first time that the members have spoken publicly about the accident, talking in great detail about how they felt at the time and how the accident affected them. The girls also talked about how they managed the first concerts without Nonno and what an unexpected thing happened at the finale. I have translated the most interesting moments of this stream:

I close my eyes, run away, try to forget this world, where even if you’re in unbearable pain, even if you cry and scream, nothing changes, where the only thing I can do is sing here.
I’m so helpless, really.
All the time I was the one who wanted to be saved.
From Chimura Shifumi’s Twitter.

Chimura also posted a short audio recording of one of her karaoke sessions:

Unfortunately, Futatsuna’s first digital single, which was supposed to be released on May 15th, has been postponed to June 5th “due to reasons related to the recording of the new member.”

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for this release.

Please give us some more time to show you the maximum insanity that the current lineup is capable of.ᐟ
In the meantime, enjoy the time of anticipation, excitement, and impatience, as it befits “Monsters”~ (ᐢ ̫ᐢ)
From Chimura “Nine Curse Bullet” Shifumi’s Twitter.

I was in a thrift store picking out a shirt and there was a bee circling around me all the time. When I finally decided what I wanted to buy and went to the cash register, the bee followed me, and the salesman made a big fuss and tried to run away from the bee. The bee circled around me and the salesman until I left, it was so cute. (To be honest, I’m afraid of bees, too, they can sting painfully after all).
From Higaminari Yuchiomi’s Twitter.

And one last thing: a group photo of the codomomental members from an offline event celebrating the company’s recently completed joint tour:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Last two weeks in codomomental (June 2 - June 16)

Have you listened to futatsuna’s first digital single, “reimei,” which was released on July 5th?

On the same day, there was a YouTube livestream where the group members talked about the release and more. The stream was so interesting and funny that I am going to translate it almost completely.

The name of the new member, who joined the group in April, was also revealed. Her name is Sagara “Hide Bite the Sun” Tsuzura (艸楽 “Hide Bite the Sun” 廿楽). I suggest we talk about the meaning of her name when the girl finally gets a Twitter account.

Of course, I love the song itself.
You can start raging in just 5 seconds, can’t you~ (ᐢ ̫ᐢ)
Let’s raise our hands✋ and jump together~
I also love the cover.
The pink barbed wire and the nine-tailed fox are so cute!
From Chimura “Nine Curse Bullet” Shifumi’s Twitter.

The exciting feeling the day I heard “reimei” for the first time and my worries about whether I would be able to not lose to this song…
The day I practiced until dawn…
The day I wasn’t doing well and was frustrated…
The day I was told I had succeeded…
Listening to the song, I was suddenly reminded of all that, and I was happy again that we were able to release it.
Listen to “reimei,” okay?
From Tsukumo “St.Lightning Beast” Romi’s Twitter.

I wrote the lyrics for futatsuna’s “reimei.” Maybe you won’t understand anything. But I think this is exactly what I want to express with “futatsuna.” It’s an endless “14”-feeling that I want to carry through everything.
You can see ** behind someone. It’s not a spiritual thing at all, but I think that’s what “futatsuna” (“second name”) is. And it’s not just a conceptual thing, but why **? After all, it’s something unscientific. What do such beings want to become, while living, revitalizing, dying, sophisticating? The ultimate goal seems indefinite and perhaps closer than it seems, or perhaps far away…
From GESSHIRUI’s Twitter.

On June 12, Not Secured, Loose Ends made several important announcements at a free solo concert called “fundamental.”

First, the group will release their first single entitled “GENESIS” on July 17. According to information from online stores, in addition to the title song, the release will also include re-recorded Yukueshirezutsurezure hits “REDERA” and “Doppelgänger” with English lyrics.

Second, the group will release the second part of the album of re-recorded Yukueshirezutsurezure hits entitled “OUROARBOROSⅡ” on September 4th.

Third, there will be two small tours to commemorate both releases: the first will begin on July 11 and end on August 19, and the second will begin on September 4 and end on October 22. Both tours will consist of five concerts each.

The release of Seireki13ya’s new album is approaching (July 10th), and its track list has already appeared in online stores:
  1. kuchibue (くちぶえ)
  2. asta asterism (?) (アスタアステリズム)
  3. mahoroba heavy (まほろばへう゛ぃー)
  4. futarijime (ふたり占め)
  5. Past Time Link (パストタイムリンク)
  6. Sweetie Charm
  7. hitori hitotsu (ひとりひとつ)
  8. Future Perfect
  9. Pastelphose
  10. Grim.
So the album will consist of 2 old songs (“kuchibue” and “Pastelphose”), a new version of “yocto asterism” and 7 new songs.

It’s also interesting that on many online stores the old album title (“Comet Trance Sprechchchor”) has been changed to “metonymy 13 parallel.”

On May 22nd and 23rd, even before the debut of the new lineup, Seireki13ya held livestreams in which the members individually shared their feelings about the recent developments in the group and expressed their mood in anticipation of the new milestone in Seireki13ya’s history. First up was Minai, who talked about her struggles since joining the group, how she’s grown and the goals she’s set for herself, her relationships with the other members, fan support, and other interesting things, which you can check out below in my translation of the stream. And if you watched Minai’s old solo livestream, which I also translated, it will be even more obvious to you how much she has changed in less than a year.

I often re-listen (along with the lyrics) to this album (Twilight Noise), but it’s just phenomenal. syva is truly an artist with bottomless potential. Although he didn’t write a single song for this album, he recorded and mixed all the tracks and as a result everything – songs, lyrics and vocals – is raised to the highest level. It’s really incredible.

As promised, TOKYO TEFUTEFU announced their new tour. It will be called “TRANCEBULLET MOTOGURUU TOUR” and will include performances in 27 cities. The tour will run from July 4th to December 31st, where the group will celebrate their next anniversary at an undisclosed venue.

tftf_tbtour-1536x645-1.jpg

At the same time, the members got new conceptual profile pictures:

Zenbu Kimi no Sei da also got new profile pictures:

On May 26th, the group posted a video showing a small part of the group’s daily routine, specifically their morning running session. While Megumi, Muku and Hikari ran for miles, Mei took on the role of cameraman and Komochi acted as the narrator of the finished video. The video turned out to be quite funny, you can check out my translation below:

It was a concert that made my soul tingle, emotions run high, and tears came to my eyes. My dream is to create the same kind of concerts that touch people’s hearts.
Today I realized what I’m lacking and what I need to work on. I learned and absorbed everything like a sponge!
It was such a day (՞ ܸ. .՞ ՞)💭

You feel a tightening in your throat, a pinch in your heart. You can’t help but smile and tears come. Whether it is a large venue, whether there are many people or not, nothing changes. With a small but constant effort, they rebuild their identity. I am so blessed to be able to work with these girls.

USOTSUKINAISHO added another new song to their concert repertoire.

Today I focused on the song again and rehearsed it, trying to combine the lyrics with my experience, thinking a lot about what they could mean, how I could sing them myself💭

I don’t know if my interpretation is correct, but I will try my best to bring it to you at the concerts, so I want you to come and accept it🎤❤️‍🔥

I’ve only been practicing raising my fists, but I’ve already started to get pretty bad muscle pain and I realized that I still have a lot of growing to do (ᐡ ̥_ ̥_ ̫ _ ̥ᐡ)(ᐡ ̥_ ̫ _ ̥ᐡ)(ᐡ ̥ᐡ)
I want to do it sharp and powerful ( ˙꒳˙ )ᕗ
From Ema Amajiki’s Twitter.

I’ve already written a few songs for USOTSUKINAISHO, and if those who can confidently follow these girls join the group, it will be a really great group, I’m sure. The concept and world created in their songs is also touching. I am sure that after six months, they will perform like a different person.

On June 5, it was announced that “Kurumi Sora, known for her unprecedented personal life and rap battles, will be releasing on the codomomental INC label.”

An EP titled “αΩ” will be released on October 2, with one track (“sanzen decoy”) released in advance on September 11.

Kurumi Sora is a former idol – she participated in up to 7 units in her 4 years of activity, including the Kamen Joshi project, before gaining attention as a rapper. An excerpt from a video of one of her rap battles went viral and broke the 10 million views mark. The girl attracts the public by the fact that, despite her cute appearance, she has a fierce temperament and fearless spirit: she is not afraid of her opponents and throws very harsh phrases. In addition to rapping, she is also active on YouTube, in martial arts, and works as an actress and seiyuu. Despite this, the girl describes herself as “socially inferior.”

During her time as an idol, she stated in a program that she “has 20 lovers” and “prefers handsome men to three meals a day.” Also, with her petite build and height of only 146.7 cm, she once took part in a fight that was obviously unfavorable for her, losing by technical knockout, the reason for which she later explained as an attempt to stir up a fuss among her haters (which she more than succeeded in doing).

GPTvRmga8AE3WLP.jpg

I think it’s only after about 15 songs have been written for a new group that the first outlines of the group suddenly begin to emerge. Not something forced and superficial, but a shape that people can really love. That’s the feeling I have.
I’ve been writing new songs for different artists lately, but recently I got a mix that really hit me. It combines the history of the group, their fervent desire to “create something new” and so many other things. I can’t stop listening to it!

I ran into Ema-chan at a train station the other day, and as soon as I called out to her, she showed me that she was listening to “Rosario to Koi” 🫶🏻🫶🏻
From Mary Lust’s Twitter.

Meeting you while listening to your song was a dream of mine, so it came true at that moment✨

I love you🦋♡⃛ ̖́-.
Ema Amajiki’s reply to the previous tweet.

Lately, my feed is full of pictures of cute cats….. Maybe it’s a cunning plan to make me a cat lover…..(˘ਊ˘)!
From Higaminari Yuchiomi’s Twitter.

GPj6PGKbEAAJKD7.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom