so i'm the only one here who likes the cyberpunk concept is better?? okay then~
cjOY0Tr.gif
:yagotit:i gotcha. i think it's my fave among the 3

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭872,945
the road to dystopia album pre-order is open. 40% discount using the fanbase organised discount links in ktown4u

i don't think it matters which country fanbase organised it.

Ordered from Ktown4u this time because it was cheaper than the 2 separate orders from MMT. I had to skip entering the fan sign though because my passport is expired. Oddly enough you don't need a passport for MMT, just a valid ID and can use Skype

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,813

dc is selling showcase tickets on mmt
  • live: 26 jan, 3 pm kst (80 minutes)
  • after party: The ‘After Party’ is a short 10~15 minute chat session + a live stage performance (a song that was not performed during the event) after the live streaming event.
  • making film: The ‘Making Film’ is a behind-the-scenes type film of the event (showcase).

the dlm showcase was free & broadcasted on vlive. dcc running out of money

i'll skip this, the timing at 3pm kst is :viva:

Last edited:

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211

dc is selling showcase tickets on mmt
  • live: 26 jan, 3 pm kst (80 minutes)
  • after party: The ‘After Party’ is a short 10~15 minute chat session + a live stage performance (a song that was not performed during the event) after the live streaming event.
  • making film: The ‘Making Film’ is a behind-the-scenes type film of the event (showcase).

the dlm showcase was free & broadcasted on vlive. dcc running out of money

i'll skip this, the timing at 3pm kst is :viva:

Skip too. Even if they have vod later. :okbye:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭87,100

The amount of people who call themselves fans, then cry when they are asked to pay the girls something. It's no doubt been a hard year or so for them, without being able to tour. But people really threw a fit over such a small amount of money. Going around with your @SiyeonLover4Life or whatever account, but not stretching to pay her for a performance huh... I fucking hate people some times.​

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,813

The amount of people who call themselves fans, then cry when they are asked to pay the girls something. It's no doubt been a hard year or so for them, without being able to tour. But people really threw a fit over such a small amount of money. Going around with your @SiyeonLover4Life or whatever account, but not stretching to pay her for a performance huh... I fucking hate people some times.​

Not surprised since there are fans who complained about paying for concert and watched the illegal streaming. But in this case, I think it’s not so much about the amount but rather the company trying to charge for something that was free before, which feels like a cash grab and not a good look.

The time of the showcase is also not good, so I don’t think the sales would do well either.

I feel bad for DCC and DC, I wonder if there’s any monetary penalty to pay MMT in their partner agreement. A little worried about DCC’s financial situation, I guess losing their English translator is an early sign of cost-cutting. D1CE latest comeback was also very clearly a budget production. Fans of HFE groups that are not DC should be very worried.

Top Bottom