rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I'm really happy to see you here
let's get to know each other and lets become friends then
Image result for kyungsoo heart gif
yeee ! Also just curious are you planning to do anything else with this later on or are you just going to keep this to this thread, like making a conv with the people who are in the cult

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
yeee ! Also just curious are you planning to do anything else with this later on or are you just going to keep this to this thread, like making a conv with the people who are in the cult
hmmm this is a chat thread, you can talk to anyone in this thread or invite anyone and have convos with them^^
I also might host games for this cult^^

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
hmmm this is a chat thread, you can talk to anyone in this thread or invite anyone and have convos with them^^
I also might host games for this cult^^
aye nice ! excited to play some games with everyone in the cult ! I hope this ends up becoming something big / really fun

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
YASSSSSSS of course you are welcomed here
OMG it's always nice to meet fellow dandanies.
do come here again and again
also I LOVE TALKING ABT KSOO
OMG ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE NEW SONG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

thnx <3
YES I'M SO EXCITED, I WAS LEFT WITH NO HOPE AND THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T BE GIVEN A STATION LIKE MINSEOK BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT
DID YOU SEE THE POST WHERE SOMEONE HAD MET HIM AND HE WAS LIKE ''YOU KNEW ABOUT MY SONG?'' SJSJSKSLSLSKD

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
thnx <3
YES I'M SO EXCITED, I WAS LEFT WITH NO HOPE AND THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T BE GIVEN A STATION LIKE MINSEOK BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT
DID YOU SEE THE POST WHERE SOMEONE HAD MET HIM AND HE WAS LIKE ''YOU KNEW ABOUT MY SONG?'' SJSJSKSLSLSKD
I DID OMG AND HE IS SO CUTE
IT'S EITHER HE DIDN'T KNOW THE NEWS ABT HIS SONG IS OUT OR HE IS UNDERISTIMATING HIS RELEVANCE AGAIN
MY BABY TnT

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
I DID OMG AND HE IS SO CUTE
IT'S EITHER HE DIDN'T KNOW THE NEWS ABT HIS SONG IS OUT OR HE IS UNDERISTIMATING HIS RELEVANCE AGAIN
MY BABY TnT

UGH IT BETTER NOT BE HIM UNDERESTIMATING HIS RELEVANCE! HE MUST KNOW HE'S THE SUPREME!
ngl it's so cute tho, he's like 0.o

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
UGH IT BETTER NOT BE HIM UNDERESTIMATING HIS RELEVANCE! HE MUST KNOW HE'S THE SUPREME!
ngl it's so cute tho, he's like 0.o
YASSSSSSSSS AND OMG I IMAGINE HIM SAYING IT, IT'S JUST SO CUTE
and omg c/k/I dandanies are all working hard for his song. I'm so excited

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
YASSSSSSSSS AND OMG I IMAGINE HIM SAYING IT, IT'S JUST SO CUTE
and omg c/k/I dandanies are all working hard for his song. I'm so excited

As they should! I'm sure we all wanna give him a little gift before he goes. I'm sad it's only a station though, I wished SM did with Exo what they did with Shinee. A minialbum before they enlist (excluding Minho, he only got a station :onggun:). Imagine a full album with Kyungsoo's vocals.

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
As they should! I'm sure we all wanna give him a little gift before he goes. I'm sad it's only a station though, I wished SM did with Exo what they did with Shinee. A minialbum before they enlist (excluding Minho, he only got a station :onggun:). Imagine a full album with Kyungsoo's vocals.
yeah AND OMG DON'T MAKE ME IMAGINE HIS OWN ALBUM WITH HIS VOCALS
BECAUSE A SINFUL HIMAN BEING LIKE ME IS IMAGING HEAVEN AHAHHAHHAHAHAAH
but I'm really glad we got this station though because I was legit expecting nothing TnT

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I'm Rek, I was born in China but moved to the USA when i was 5 years old, I'm fluent in both and I'm proud to say I don't have too big of an accent so I don't sound awful lmao. I've been into kpop for 6 years now and I stan too many groups to count but I ult Stray Kids, Fromis_9, and WJSN. My ult idols are Chungha, soloist, and other idols on that top 5 are Felix from Stray Kids, Mijoo from Lovelyz, and Nakyung from Fromis_9. I want to get to know more groups even better even though I stan too many and I love showing people groups. On twt i legit jut search for "help stan" and then reply to everyone looking to stan groups that I know and love helping other get into groups ! Tell me if you need help getting into some more groups/certain groups your interested in I'm always excited to help others stan groups xD

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
Henilo!!!
I'm Rosaelis but usually they call me Mimi due to my previous un
:peepopbirthday:
My bias is Kai and I'm an Exo-L
But I like listening and supporting a lot of other people too

I just won a unique award!!!
I see mimi be here flexing huh
Image result for jungkook disappointed gif

I was finally able to summon you :yagotit:

I'm Rek, I was born in China but moved to the USA when i was 5 years old, I'm fluent in both and I'm proud to say I don't have too big of an accent so I don't sound awful lmao. I've been into kpop for 6 years now and I stan too many groups to count but I ult Stray Kids, Fromis_9, and WJSN. My ult idols are Chungha, soloist, and other idols on that top 5 are Felix from Stray Kids, Mijoo from Lovelyz, and Nakyung from Fromis_9. I want to get to know more groups even better even though I stan too many and I love showing people groups. On twt i legit jut search for "help stan" and then reply to everyone looking to stan groups that I know and love helping other get into groups ! Tell me if you need help getting into some more groups/certain groups your interested in I'm always excited to help others stan groups xD
That's really cool

Top Bottom