Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
lol baby can I be your boyfriend can I
Um the only grp I stan is bts and I love a lot of exo songs but I'm defo really biased towards the songs where ksoo has more lines lol

that's ok!! like i said i stan exo twice and nct but i love snsd and shinee as well.
I love Kyungsoo's voice so much

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
Hi all! My name is Emily, I'm a recruiter in RL, and an ARMY and on a more chill level TxTie (Fan name soon plz yesss?), Insomnia, Mamamoo and Taemin fan and love different songs from lots of groups. My Ult biases are JK, RM, and Taemin (Taehyun in TxT is getting there) and my sense of humor is pretty silly.
I look forward to getting to know (and getting lots of awesome new music recs) and culting with everyone! :bakacat:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I wish i was a bg stan so i can spazz with y’all but i know nothing :sejeongcry:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Hi all! My name is Emily, I'm a recruiter in RL, and an ARMY and on a more chill level TxTie (Fan name soon plz yesss?), Insomnia, Mamamoo and Taemin fan and love different songs from lots of groups. My Ult biases are JK, RM, and Taemin (Taehyun in TxT is getting there) and my sense of humor is pretty silly.
I look forward to getting to know (and getting lots of awesome new music recs) and culting with everyone! :bakacat:
ayee you like dreamcatcher ! whos ur bias ! I love them too i bias sua bias wrecker siyeon ! welcome

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
i already promoted to the newest member :sejeongcry:
OMG I'm so proud of you
you are learning so quick :sejeongcry:

yay I'm an army too
I hope we will get to know each other better and become friends
Image result for jungkook cute gif

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
OMG I'm so proud of you
you are learning so quick :sejeongcry:

yay I'm an army too
I hope we will get to know each other better and become friends
Image result for jungkook cute gif
glad your proud of me :sejeongcry:
i will do this while u sleep for that 4 hours so we get every member

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
hi hello hey i'm pippa i'm just an uni student that is a little too in love w ggs (wjsn, twice, gidle, gfriend, loona, 46g) and i love me lots of soloists like iu, chungha, sunmi, lee hi, anda etc etc!
i'd love to make some friends here <333
and i've always wanted to be part of a cult :ppav:

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
hi hello hey i'm pippa i'm just an uni student that is a little too in love w ggs (wjsn, twice, gidle, gfriend, loona, 46g) and i love me lots of soloists like iu, chungha, sunmi, lee hi, anda etc etc!
yes join the cult

omg we stan so many of the same groups i LOVE WJSN so much i made a seola thread today and i ult wjsn i bias yeoreum and dayoung. i also love twice so much i bias dahyun bias wrecker sana. I loveeee gfriend their music is so amazing and i bias sinb : o I also love loona and i used to ult them, i bias jinsoul bias wrecker haseul

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
ayee you like dreamcatcher ! whos ur bias ! I love them too i bias sua bias wrecker siyeon ! welcome

Yay thank you for the welcome and hi hi Insomnia! :shablob:Ahhhh I love Sua and Siyeon; Siyeon's voice is everything. My biases are Dami, who's so swag, and Jiu, who's an amazing leader. But I adore them all!

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
hey, hi, yo, hello pippa
welcome to dungeon cult
I hope uni is going well for you^^ and I will love to make friends with you
You can always pay your daily respects towards gg here too
rek and qiu stans gg here too :darkkermit:

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Yay thank you for the welcome and hi hi Insomnia! :shablob:Ahhhh I love Sua and Siyeon; Siyeon's voice is everything. My biases are Dami, who's so swag, and Jiu, who's an amazing leader. But I adore them all!
Siyeons english kills me like shes so good. Omg Dami is such a savage LMAO jiu is just. crackhead. i love

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Onces are actually having a laugh today because dance the night away will soon overtake yes or yes in melon daily

Btw i’m a charts/data geek so i like talking about these shits

Top Bottom