The official Dungeon Cult thread

Evanescence

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,005
ugh well today i went in to cover for her which was a crazy idea, i'm not gonna take any of her shifts anymore and told my better colleagues to do the same. I'm gonna talk to her face to face on Monday because if I just write to her on snapchat she'll have to come up with a good excuse, it's harder to do that irl, you know?
I see. I think face to face is good. Just be careful and let me know how it goes.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
any idea of how i should confront her ? @Rektinq @Evanescence like how do i go up to her? What do I say first?

Evanescence

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,005
any idea of how i should confront her ? @Rektinq @Evanescence like how do i go up to her? What do I say first?
I'm not that good at giving advice, but I'll try.
I would suggest going up to her and telling her you need to talk to her about something. Then explain to her that you feel hurt that she's lying to you when it's unnecessary. Then tell her that you won't be able to do favors for her if she's going to be lying about the reason. It's not fair to you.
I hope this helps

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i would suggest re-confirming her story first and if she sticks with it

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not that good at giving advice, but I'll try.
I would suggest going up to her and telling her you need to talk to her about something. Then explain to her that you feel hurt that she's lying to you when it's unnecessary. Then tell her that you won't be able to do favors for her if she's going to be lying about the reason. It's not fair to you.
I hope this helps

i would suggest re-confirming her story first and if she sticks with it

Thanks guys. Seems fair!

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
@Evanescence lmfao so
I asked her today what she did on Saturday, she was like ''Nothing, why?'', so I asked ''Why did you want me to cover for you on Saturday?'', she responded ''Because my dad was working.'' So I told her he was here doing shopping and she responded ''Yes! He told me you were working!'' Then I asked how he could shop when he was working, so she said he had to get off work because their mom got into a car accident... I was like :yoosmile: sure and then left

Evanescence

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,005
@Evanescence lmfao so
I asked her today what she did on Saturday, she was like ''Nothing, why?'', so I asked ''Why did you want me to cover for you on Saturday?'', she responded ''Because my dad was working.'' So I told her he was here doing shopping and she responded ''Yes! He told me you were working!'' Then I asked how he could shop when he was working, so she said he had to get off work because their mom got into a car accident... I was like :yoosmile: sure and then left

You'll probably just need to stop communicating with her for a while. If she asks how come you don't want to hang out with her just tell her that you feel she is being dishonest and you don't want that kind of energy in your life. Friendship is suppose to be a wonderful thing, not something in which someone is using you for their own gain.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
You'll probably just need to stop communicating with her for a while. If she asks how come you don't want to hang out with her just tell her that you feel she is being dishonest and you don't want that kind of energy in your life. Friendship is suppose to be a wonderful thing, not something in which someone is using you for their own gain.

Yeah, I will. I'm moving soon anyway and I don't plan on keeping in touch with her. I can't be friends with someone I can't trust.

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
damn this place really is dead without my spamming. Oh well imma be more committed from now on here. The only place along with ksoo thread and bts thread that I feel comfortable in

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
It seems that OH has been on hiatus for awhile... With that long of gap, not sure if many will return.

Do you plan to stay here when OH returns?
OH did say they are done with everything and are just tiding up right now and will be up in no time. I feel like most will return there cause I'm in contact with some of them on discord and I will mostly likely go there but check here once in a while. Majority of my friends are on OH too

ydng

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,265
these past 2 weeks were the most frustrating weeks i've ever been through thanks to my mum
i never want to go shopping again ffs
but i looked cute for my graduation so it's all good ;)

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
Top Bottom