she/her

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
what is you guys favorite song(s) at the moment?

//need rec

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
@Baby Pickle
I've never joined one of these threads before, but I thought why not lol
So, hi everyone!
tumblr_p766t0Wpyb1tnsl52o1_500.gif

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
I feeI so nostaIgic I high key miss my friends TnT
there is 3 hrs before I can taIk to them again
I miss them suuuuuuuuu muchie ;-;

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Seeing as some of you guys may not be that familiar with me I thought I may as well write an intro:

Hello everyone, I'm BlessMeAchoo! I'm 20 years old and I'm from England. I've been into Kpop since 2010 and I mainly stan Monsta X. My ult bias is Shownu. Hyungwon has become my joint ult bias too recently because he's been bias wrecking me. You'll probably notice that I post a lot of Hyungwon memes and reaction gifs lol. Jaejoong is also my bias as TVXQ (OT5) were the first group I stanned and he was my first bias. Besides Monsta X and TVXQ, I also stan NCT, SHINee, EXO, MBLAQ, Infinite and 2PM. Recently I'm also getting into SF9 and VAV as well. I don't stan any soloists really except for Rain, but he's not really active anymore and I haven't cared much for most of his recent releases.

what is you guys favorite song(s) at the moment?

//need rec

Here are some songs that I've been liking recently:
SF9 - RPM
Monsta X - X-Phenomenon
U-Know - Follow
Baekhyun - UN Village
BVNDIT - Dramatic
SHINee - Orgel
BLANC7 - Yeah
Topp Dogg - Open the door
C-Clown - Let's love
CORE ONE - Rollin (this one is C-pop, but it sounds like 2nd gen Kpop so I love it)

Not all of the songs are new but I've just been listening to these a lot lately.

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
Seeing as some of you guys may not be that familiar with me I thought I may as well write an intro:

Hello everyone, I'm BlessMeAchoo! I'm 20 years old and I'm from England. I've been into Kpop since 2010 and I mainly stan Monsta X. My ult bias is Shownu. Hyungwon has become my joint ult bias too recently because he's been bias wrecking me. You'll probably notice that I post a lot of Hyungwon memes and reaction gifs lol. Jaejoong is also my bias as TVXQ (OT5) were the first group I stanned and he was my first bias. Besides Monsta X and TVXQ, I also stan NCT, SHINee, EXO, MBLAQ, Infinite and 2PM. Recently I'm also getting into SF9 and VAV as well. I don't stan any soloists really except for Rain, but he's not really active anymore and I haven't cared much for most of his recent releases.

SF9 - RPM
Monsta X - X-Phenomenon
U-Know - Follow
Baekhyun - UN Village
BVNDIT - Dramatic
SHINee - Orgel
BLANC7 - Yeah
C-Clown - Let's love
CORE ONE - Rollin (this one is C-pop, but it sounds like 2nd gen Kpop so I love it)

Not all of the songs are new but I've just been listening to these a lot lately.
lovely to know more abt u coo baby ;-;

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her

SF9 - RPM
Monsta X - X-Phenomenon
U-Know - Follow
Baekhyun - UN Village
BVNDIT - Dramatic
SHINee - Orgel
BLANC7 - Yeah
C-Clown - Let's love

NCT, Exo, and Shinee, taste!
:rightt:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
ANYONE ONLINE I NEED TO RANT ABOUT HOW DUMB I AM

Top Bottom