Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭259,960
Pronouns
she/her
hi guys

this is the doc the awards team gave me that contains exo badges, please take a look to see if your badges require change! :bakacat:

Please remove my badges (season greetings ones). I will not be redoing them at all.

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,222,448
ngl i'm surprised by how many apparently need fixing or are flat out rejected ... well, anyway! i may have to resort to using the request a mock badge thread then because i honestly don't know if i have it in me to remake them. (i've just been having a tiring time lately is all) i'd rather it be made by a staff member to their liking anyway.

@Chu i hope i don't put you off, but seeing as how your sunset gradient exo logo was deemed good and my exo-cbx was not, would you be willing to remake it so that they match? i noticed you used a certain pattern along with the gradient and i don't know what it is.

edit: is it just me or for some of these badges that need fixing, there is no note as to how they want them to be fixed?
oh snap the doc is out, i'm surprised at my own exo-cbx comment as i didn't sharpen it at all xdfdufgi. how do i unsharpen smth that's not been sharpened ;;;;;;;; damn there's a lot to fix though.

also sure! i'll use the same bg and gradient i used and i'll just put the exo-cbx logo on top?
would you like me to send it to you when it's done so you can re-post or shall i post it?

edit: editing cos i just read your edit hhhhhh, yeah like for the sehun ones i don't know how to fix them cos there's no comment. also i really liked your badges so even if you post on the awards thread to get it remade by them, that'd be good too!

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Using the backgrounds and designs from Chu's lovely EXO badge design because *exo voice* we are one

EXO-K badge

exo-k-3a.png
exo-k-3b.png
exo-k-4a.png
exo-k-4b.png

x

EXO-M badge

exo-m-4a.png
exo-m-4b.png
exo-m-5a.png
exo-m-5b.png

x

I really want the EXO K and M badges to match the main badge :yagotit:
Baekhyun

baek-mock-1.png
baek-mock-2.png

x x

Kyungsoo

ksoo-mock-1b.png
ksoo-mock-2b.png

x x

Minseok

xiumin-mock-1.png

x

Well, here are the re-edits. No clue how a logo I didn't sharpen was too sharp, so I didn't use it at all this time. Just used the font, so surely it can't be too sharp now...

exo-k-1a.png
exo-k-1b.png
exo-m-1a.png
exo-m-1b.png

x x (still linking the logos from last time even though I didn't use them)

Baekhyun's new crops because Awards are Baekhyun neck antis lol:

baek-1.png
baek-2.png

x x

And Minseok with less orange:

xiumin-1.png

x

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
oh snap the doc is out, i'm surprised at my own exo-cbx comment as i didn't sharpen it at all xdfdufgi. how do i unsharpen smth that's not been sharpened ;;;;;;;; damn there's a lot to fix though.
you could try intentionally blurring it ever so slightly?

also sure! i'll use the same bg and gradient i used and i'll just put the exo-cbx logo on top?
would you like me to send it to you when it's done so you can re-post or shall i post it?
thank you so much! yes, that's exactly what i meant. and no, no - you can just post it yourself whenever. <3

edit: editing cos i just read your edit hhhhhh, yeah like for the sehun ones i don't know how to fix them cos there's no comment. also i really liked your badges so even if you post on the awards thread to get it remade by them, that'd be good too!
yeah, that's what i'll be doing. i think i'm going to try and find some more images in general too.

Reactions: Chu

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,483
edit: is it just me or for some of these badges that need fixing, there is no note as to how they want them to be fixed?
hmm it’s weird that they didn’t leave any notes to how to fix the badges, let me ask them in case they forgot

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,222,448
you could try intentionally blurring it ever so slightly?

thank you so much! yes, that's exactly what i meant. and no, no - you can just post it yourself whenever. <3

yeah, that's what i'll be doing. i think i'm going to try and find some more images in general too.
sure, just posted it!
also yeah i think that works, i tried resizing it with a setting that blurred it a bit and posted it in the ask an awards member thread, just to double check its fine before i re-submit it. hopefully it is 🤧
ooo good luck! can't wait to see them

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
you can remove all my rejected badges

9SWENvk.png

rKiT1iL.png

(↑ they've decided it can't be fixed after all)
ujGTxgf.png

sYGp5Ju.png

zclD2Zy.png

NA65QSS.png

3PF4Bit.png

c55ryfo.png

0vwcemZ.png

CAS7lLp.png

JwO9bST.png

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
you can remove all my rejected badges

oOoTHdY.png

UYN2tBF.png

BTHXwev.png

7pjcWVj.png

FtzjuHn.png

a1cgt3D.png

TQkDHLS.png

urK2Kef.png

zayX4G8.png

jcKBGJB.png

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
resubmitting

username:
Vampire

baekhyun:
OJHCn2s.png

chanyeol:
iy2tywY.png
Ij6TPJB.png

1, 2

d.o.:
udbxFSr.png

remove

PAAOvVz.png

(↑ they've decided it can't be fixed after all)

Reactions: Chu

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
resubmitting

username:
Vampire

sehun:
26-1-png.57

this is my last fixed badge from my previous suggestions. any other badges of mine have already been fixed and resubmitted or were rejected. any badges i post in the future will be entirely new suggestions.

8rSAsIt.gif

moondust

dark phoenix Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000
thank you for all the suggestions. i'll add some of my own suggestions this week. :bakacat:

i was thinking we can do group badge voting first, and then get that added in as we continue with suggestions/voting for members and subunits?

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,222,448
thank you for all the suggestions. i'll add some of my own suggestions this week. :bakacat:

i was thinking we can do group badge voting first, and then get that added in as we continue with suggestions/voting for members and subunits?
that sounds good!
when will the group badge suggestion period end? 👀

Top Bottom