Who's your bias?

• Total voters

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,200

I am always proud to be a flover!

Many GGs might pick SNSD, Twice and Blackpink as their role models due to their huge succsss but I am alwaya glad there are other idols who pick oud Peuna as their role model.

For example, Kepler Mashiro have keep mentioning fromis as her fav.

And also, H1-Key Yel:

We are entering a crucial time now. A time of recontract soon. Whether will they stay on, I dunno. But I choose to be a flover forever. And even if forever end, I will still be a flover.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
They are in their 6th year, so I'll enjoy as much as I can while they are still together. We don't know if they'll all renew or if Pledis wants to keep them.

I know fromis_9 isn't as "bankable" as other HYBE artists but they have a loyal, dedicated fandom, they sold out their 2 days concert in Seoul and I believe they could've done an Asian Tour and be successful. I think even an US and an EU tour in smaller halls was possible.
Also some insiders, journalists, celebrities, etc, liked them.

They never got really popular but they are my n°1 group, I followed them since Fromis Room.

Pledis doesn't seems to invest as much as before (no more Channel_9 for example, ENG subs being absent or late, only one comeback in 2023) but at least they got a two days concert. So I think they don't have much time remaining.

Gyuri left but it was her own choice as she couldn't being both actress and idol without missing schedules. And I don't think I've seen this, an ex-member still being in touch with her former group when she left not long ago. We had some rare pictures with Gyuri hanging out with her members, watching each other's Instagram live, liking pics, etc.

And Gyuri attended fromis concert, this time as a Flover.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,395,200
I just want to say a bit more. So do bear with me!

I have been a flover since pre-debut. We go through up and down together. I still remember their pre-debut reality show and I am like this is a group I can stan, and within days, they already become one of my top favourite groups. And eventually within their debut year, they successfully become my favourite group of all time.

I am a multi-fandom stan as you all know, and I am a stan of many GGs. And I have to say that once you get into fromis, you can't get out. Other groups might seem close on videos when in reality they are not, but you will never doubt that when it come to fromis. The F in fromis should stand for family, because they are really like a family.
I am so proud of fromis, our PROmis who excel at everything.

Even though I can't attend the concert, I still feel so emotional while reading all the various fan accounts. I just love fromis so much and that will never change.

And yeah suck that fromis is under a company that do not know how to promote our girls.

Top Bottom