The Official fromis_9 / flover Thread

Who's your bias?

• Total voters

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Short clip from yesterday live. We finally learn that Jiwon was actually the first leader of fromis before Saerom and Hayoung eventually become the captain and co-captain of fromis.

I do think that Jiwon will make a good leader too but we probably will see less of her wild side if that happen. Anyway Saerom is perfect as a leader too and you can see that the girls also follow her well.

Someone pointed out that in their early contents it was Jiwon who lead the group's greeting

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,369,250
Someone pointed out that in their early contents it was Jiwon who lead the group's greeting

Yup. I saw that tweet too. It is just so interesting that they picked Jiwon instead of Saerom/Gyuri at the beginning. Haha.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
Yup. I saw that tweet too. It is just so interesting that they picked Jiwon instead of Saerom/Gyuri at the beginning. Haha.

It would make sense in a way. She had more experience compared to other members at that time

But as she said, Saerom was a wise choice

Even if she's chaotic and loud on camera, I remember the members saying she's very professionnal and serious

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,369,250
It would make sense in a way. She had more experience compared to other members at that time

But as she said, Saerom was a wise choice

Even if she's chaotic and loud on camera, I remember the members saying she's very professionnal and serious

Top Bottom