The Official fromis_9 / flover Thread

Who's your bias?

• Total voters

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,300
It's awesome to see the song is still charting in top 10 Melon and people getting to cover it

It's funny because Supersonic is with DKDK the title tracks i didn't like :sip:

Meanwhile Supersonic is within my top 5 fromis title songs xD. I am still listening to Supersonic daily.

If I have to rank my top 5:

1) #MeNow
2) DM
3) Supersonic
4) Love Bomb
5) We Go

Although We Go, and Love Bomb's place can be changed.

My top 5 non-title track will be:

1) Blind Letter
2) Clover
3) Be With You
4) Airplane Mode
5) Mulgogi

From what I seem, Koreans are listening to Supersonic daily because it help to motivate them for the day ahead. But still it is a feat to be still charting in the top 10, when the like of aespa Karina, BlackPink Rose, aespa have released their new songs, while QWER who is fairly popular are also charting in top 10.

:blushblob:

And also our Honey Baek Jiheon did a really good job for the Beat the Heat Special Video.

And also, Our Gyul was interacting with our naughty hands Baby Panda Lee Seoyeon yesterday on Instagram, and Gyul also mentioned Syeonie on her Bubble. It is really nice to see Gyul interacting with the rest of fromis openly nowadays. In my heart, Gyuri is still fromis.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭869,700
And also, Our Gyul was interacting with our naughty hands Baby Panda Lee Seoyeon yesterday on Instagram, and Gyul also mentioned Syeonie on her Bubble. It is really nice to see Gyul interacting with the rest of fromis openly nowadays. In my heart, Gyuri is still fromis.

It's really rare to see this and I'm glad things are positive and that they are close.

It confirmed Gyuri left on her own for her acting career because being idol and an actress would've been hard, she would've missed schedules and practice sessions with the group.

And it's not the first time they interacted afterward. Gyuri even met some members so things seems fine and her acting career is doing okay.

If I would mention my 5 fav title tracks it would be :

Feel Good
Talk and Talk
To Heart
We Go
Stay This Way

For b-tracks I'd say :

Airplane Mode
Love Rum Pum Pum
22 Century Girl
Eye Contact
Mulgogi

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,300
It's really rare to see this and I'm glad things are positive and that they are close.

It confirmed Gyuri left on her own for her acting career because being idol and an actress would've been hard, she would've missed schedules and practice sessions with the group.

And it's not the first time they interacted afterward. Gyuri even met some members so things seems fine and her acting career is doing okay.

If I would mention my 5 fav title tracks it would be :

Feel Good
Talk and Talk
To Heart
We Go
Stay This Way

For b-tracks I'd say :

Airplane Mode
Love Rum Pum Pum
22 Century Girl
Eye Contact
Mulgogi

i think our taste in title tracks do differ a bit except for We Go xD

Yup. I believe that Gyuri and the rest of fromis are still on close terms. I mean Hayang was always commenting on her IG, but Gyuri didn't replied back then in public maybe because her previous company do not allow it? But nowadays with Gyul in a new company, we seem to get more interactions between Gyul and the various fromis members, so it is really nice to see!

Top Bottom