Yerin's IGpost
EzUlXtZVkAIJ865

Caption - Yerin: '🌳🌲🌿🌱🍀'

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,809,328
Why english subtitles for GF stuff gets so much delay? Does SouMu/HYBE not care?
No idea, I've been thinking HYBE have a few team doing subtitles. these days I realized Lee hyun vlog cotent & GFRIEND Memoria content sub team may be the same person. You see special clips have subbed already (by right it should be since is a 2020 content) G-LOG was subbed too not to forget the behind the scene of MEMORIA was subbed to but yes, by right it should be subbed since is home-together behind subbed . So still have to see again this week Memoria behind will it be subbed. Hence, I 've been thinking HYBE have a few sub teams for different artist contents. Maybe GFRIEND Memoria content sub team also Lee hyun vlog content sub team since 2 of his recent video also not subbed when it first released not like his 1st vlog video

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,809,328
😭 YUJU CRIED WHEN SHE SAW BUDDYs AFTER HER RECORDING FOR FOR 2021 KBS Children Song Composition Competition

The girls really missed buddys , they really can't wait to meet fans
(p.s. I think is possible for offline fansign but with limited fans as far as I saw some idols already doing it so I hope Soumu will let them have one or two)

Last edited:

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200,300
😭 YUJU CRIED WHEN SHE SAW BUDDYs AFTER HER RECORDING FOR FOR 2021 KBS Children Song Composition Competition

The girls really missed buddys , they really can't wait to meet fans
(p.s. I think is possible for offline fansign but with limited fans as far as I saw some idols already doing it so I hope Soumu will let them have one or two)

I feel for the members. They trained so hard in their careers and idols get such limited time in the spotlight. It must feel like they've lost 2 years while they are in their prime. I'm happy they had some big concerts when they did.

Top Bottom