The Official Health & Fitness Thread

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭509,750
Cute medal from the run (it's a grape growing area).
gkXPBCr.jpg
Very nice!

My Sports Science classmate and I today agree to run in the Singapore Standard Marathon this coming Dec. We will be going for the half marathon.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭509,750
So my update on my personal fitness life.

Monday, Wed and Saturday are my upper body strength training days.

Tuesday and Thursday are my lower body strength training days.

While Thursday are more toward interval training/combat sports training.

I run on all my training days although distance will varies based on the day itself.

Sunday is my rest day. Our body need rest to recover from the strains we put through it. If I am really tired, I might take either Thursday or Saturday off.

For this year, I am aiming to complete at least a half marathon before moving on to a full marathon next year.

Next year, I am also planning to take part in HYROX Singapore if possible. A high base level of fitness is needed for it, and right now I am still far behind the level required.

I am also eating more healthy nowadays. Chicken x rice is a such a godly combination. Pair it with some radish kimchi and it will literally be the meal of the champion.

Top Bottom