Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,346,764
Pronouns
She/Her

The way they shared their food with each other :heartublob:
Currently supporting the team *Don't forget your tools*...as Mark said they are like a little family.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,346,764
Pronouns
She/Her

Nomin is my fav "ship" but Renhyuck is living its glory days:wow:

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658

I can't guess who it is o_O

#1. 2:18 is dead giveaway cause it's such a taeyong freestyle move

it's the small things. at 1:44 he's the only one who does the hand movement with as much mojo as that move requires. the kick at 1:58, he's the only one who has the kinda taeyong flair to it

also look at their forms here, if #1 is not taeyong i'll eat my hat
EpEXZOn.png

EosuCy4.png

JammyBunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭700
#1. 2:18 is dead giveaway cause it's such a taeyong freestyle move

it's the small things. at 1:44 he's the only one who does the hand movement with as much mojo as that move requires. the kick at 1:58, he's the only one who has the kinda taeyong flair to it

also look at their forms here, if #1 is not taeyong i'll eat my hat
EpEXZOn.png

EosuCy4.png
i knew immediately he's no 1 from his arms (taeyong never flails) and his fingers while making the mask gesture
:feelsblankie:

Damn you two are good I just watched it a few times and didn't know what to look for and everyone in the comments agree he's 1 I wish I could have figured it out myself

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
:feelsblankie:

Damn you two are good I just watched it a few times and didn't know what to look for and everyone in the comments agree he's 1 I wish I could have figured it out myself
aw dont be too hard on yourself, it's tricky when you have to focus on so many people. i watched a vid with chungha with the exact same concept and i could not find her for the life of me

JammyBunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭700
aw dont be too hard on yourself, it's tricky when you have to focus on so many people. i watched a vid with chungha with the exact same concept and i could not find her for the life of me

thanks I just say I'm a Taeyong stan but would most likely flop on a trivia quiz about him haha and now I couldn't figure this out my mind cannot retain all the facts and mannerisms of his :LOL:

Top Bottom