ANS (Angel n Soul)
they are debuting next month.
1565567156-ans-2.jpg

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Why? Has it some kind of meaning or something? Im sorry Im totally clueless when it comes to Korean.
Oh I just checked. It's mian not bian. Often sounds similar though.
It means 'sorry'. Or at least it's a form of 'sorry'.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭252,550
Saturday promoting as 5 ? Chohee and Sion may leave the group soon. Here the Reddit Post, the source came from the FanCafe.

Chohee leaving ? It's going to hurt since she's an awesome performer 😔

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
If Chohee and Sion really left Saturday, i'll be really upset and I think it may impact their popularity... Chohee is one of the most popular members from what I know. And I really really don't want Sion to leave, I follow her since Lipbubble and while I was very happy to see her debuting in a new group as Lipbubble was destined to flop, Saturday have a lot of potential and I doubt she will manage to debut in a better group. I'll keep supporting her whatever she does, but I really want Saturday to stay as 7. Plus, groups that don't have a consistent line up usually fail quicker than those with a consistent one and it looks like there's a member leaving for every comeback

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭252,550
Saturday already changed so much their lineup, if they lose Chohee and Sion, two of the original members, it will have more impact since Chohee did gain little attention. The label seems to keep the group as 7, they might add 2 new members.

I've read that Chohee and Sion will stay in the label, but I'll wait to see more reliable sources.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,663
Melody Pink's official mv, after achieving their makestar target

music bank performance

quite amateurish. if their agency is serious about this, they should send the girls out to buskings and other live performances to gain more experience & practice. although with their nugu status, not sure whether they have those opportunities or not

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
JJCC somehow is alive and breathing :jinjudge: Thought I wouldn't hear from them again after enlistment!

Freedom kr. version manages to be even messier than the jpn one but I'm just happy they're uploading stuff

Top Bottom