The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

JNT-LEGGO

5XID♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,325
Excuse me I have a bit of asoapbox

Some people love going on and on about how RV's music on the decline but y'all know damn well the minute they ever start playing it safe and doing what they know will work, they would get the same crap as Gfriend, "all their songs sound the same" or in RV's case it would be "all their Red songs sound the same" and "all their Velvet songs sound the same".

Here you have a girl group that actually takes risks and is actually experimental, and not in a "badass automatically equals experimental" kinda way like Blackpink (no shade but if Twice and Gfriend are repetitive then Blackpink is too) and you know what even if I personally don't 100% like Zimzalabam (even I didn't particularly like Power Up) I will be extremely proud of my girls because they do not sacrifice their artistry.

They get hate just for breathing but they gonna keep doing what they love to do, and you can tell they love being weird, quirky and unpredictable in everything they do from style to sound to mv.

Last edited:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
damn i'm so hyped for this. can't wait for their new summer bop anymore

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
MelOn Debut 19:00 KST

#3. Zimzalabim
#24. Sunny Side Up
#41. Milkshake
#48. Parade
#49. Bing Bing
#57. LP

Tommie

🌺 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,250
I think Sunny Side Up might replace Kingdom Come as my favorite b-side track. When Irene said "Zimzalabim Zimzalabim", I really felt that in my soul. Joy's, Seulgi's, and Wendy's vocals in the bridge were just divine. UGH. I wish we had more of that in the song.
Can't wait to see the choreography.​

Top Bottom