The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,044,520
I do miss that tho. The yearly Hope song by SM. The whole SM family vibe

of course! Me too! :peepoblanket:

I got into kpop late 2009 cuz of BoA. My first kpop trip was to see her at smtown in LA in 2010. at that time I only wanted to see her. but I got hooked on the the whole smtown. maybe not all the groups but I enjoyed the "family vibe." I didn't understand back then that they were all under the same company. ie. smtown/sm family. And thought it was cool. I was so green! :TzuyuKek: After that I became obsessed with kpop and started to travel to see the smtown tour wherever they went. New York, Japan.. and of course.. Korea. Same time I got the travel bug cuz I never did much traveling before. Long story short I began to love the sm family interactions etc. I feel the last real smtown "on stage" concert that was good was the one with Girls Generation reunion. I think that was the last one with lee soo man. after that it just kinda seems like "they are there." Although.. I do see the younger sm generation family thriving in their own way a lot like their seniors. Like in my day it was suju/snsd/fx/shinee. tvxq and exo was kinda of mixed in with anyone. RV were the babies. Now I see the same with nct/aespa/riize. and soon they will debut smngg. and RV is kinda like seniors where snsd used to be. it's the new gen. of smtown :pandasantacookie:

trgsrQrVatsCokpV.jpg

CRpjCOKVAAEbsZ9.jpg

00448043s1.jpg
That being said.. smtown posted from the MBC event :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,969,888

of course! Me too! :peepoblanket:

I got into kpop late 2009 cuz of BoA. My first kpop trip was to see her at smtown in LA in 2010. at that time I only wanted to see her. but I got hooked on the the whole smtown. maybe not all the groups but I enjoyed the "family vibe." I didn't understand back then that they were all under the same company. ie. smtown/sm family. And thought it was cool. I
ha! similar to me. But 2008 through KARA/Se7en.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,044,520

Seulgi is really body goals :poggers:

ha! similar to me. But 2008 through KARA/Se7en.

oh?! haha. you have me pegged by 1 year!:p so you were actually there to witness f(x)'s debut! I probably just missed it.
for me... all that quickly became a part of it. 2nd gen. actually technically my very first kpop concert was Wonder Girls cuz they had a U.S. tour stop here and Nobody was big atm. It was like my warm-up before smtown concert. :pandasantacookie: Back then soloist were also more popular. I was into Hyori almost as much as BoA. And Rain was still around and a big deal.

Dancer Seulki with her arm around Seulgi's waist :TzuyuKek:

feeback :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,969,888
Seulgi is really body goals :poggers:

oh?! haha. you have me pegged by 1 year!:p so you were actually there to witness f(x)'s debut! I probably just missed it.
for me... all that quickly became a part of it. 2nd gen. actually technically my very first kpop concert was Wonder Girls cuz they had a U.S. tour stop here and Nobody was big atm. It was like my warm-up before smtown concert. :pandasantacookie: Back then soloist were also more popular. I was into Hyori almost as much as BoA. And Rain was still around and a big deal.

Dancer Seulki with her arm around Seulgi's waist :TzuyuKek:

feeback :TzuyuKek:
ahhh so the dancer's name is Seulki haha what a coincidence

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,044,520
ahhh so the dancer's name is Seulki haha what a coincidence

Yes! :TzuyuKek: so cute!
And they always post photos of them together doing same thing cuz they look-a-like. So It's even more appropriate that they have same name. 😁
She's one of the regular backup dancers from the beginning for red velvet. But she works with a lot of other sm artists and some non-sm artists.
She's one of my favs. 😁

IbfLZED.jpg

FUfVIsU.jpg

Top Bottom