Plus Coins
⨭13,970,188
GDUjNBwaMAECn2o.jpg

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,045,520
I thought SM fansigns are done behind closed doors. Why is this one being filmed? @dnb @SWAGGER @Bellamy

😁 oh it depends. There's different type fansigns. some fansigns are done in the open, like at public malls. I can't tell from this video cuz this is a closeup shot and doesn't zoom out. But it does look like its at a mall etc.

Example:

There are "private" fansigns where they hold them in a small room/Hall/venue. Those are usually more restricted. However, I've seen people take fancams of those too. I think they don't really mind as long as you are not filming while YOU are talking to the idol. But filming from a distance does not seem to be a problem.

Example:
(I couldn't find a Red Velvet video)

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,970,188
😁 oh it depends. There's different type fansigns. some fansigns are done in the open, like at public malls. I can't tell from this video cuz this is a closeup shot and doesn't zoom out. But it does look like its at a mall etc.

Example:

There are "private" fansigns where they hold them in a small room/Hall/venue. Those are usually more restricted. However, I've seen people take fancams of those too. I think they don't really mind as long as you are not filming while YOU are talking to the idol. But filming from a distance does not seem to be a problem.

Example:
(I couldn't find a Red Velvet video)

When was the last public fansign for RV. I think it was probably Umpah Umpah era?

Top Bottom