The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,884,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Zimzalabim is so addicting. It's been stuck in my head since yesterday :shablob:

Agree!!!...at the beginning, i didn't like the chorus but now that is the part that is stuck in my head.

Feitan

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,224,270
I saw somewhere that RV is going to have another comeback in august? Is this true and is it related to the Reve Festival

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,884,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw somewhere that RV is going to have another comeback in august? Is this true and is it related to the Reve Festival

For now, it's just a rumour cuz' SM didn't say anything yet...but Irene did say that there gonna be a part 2 of the reve festival and a finale, so we are gonna have two more comebacks.

Ash-Pikachu+

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,250

D9jcXkkVAAEjnuR.jpg:orig

D9jcYp0U4AU-iFP.jpg:orig

D9jcaMLUIAANZ8n.jpg:orig

D9jcbyiU4AIi8oB.jpg:orig

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,884,664
Pronouns
She/Her

The dance is so cool!!!! I can't wait to see our girls slaying this choreo.

JNT-LEGGO

5XID♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,325
I don't necessarily agree with everything this person says BUT she definitely said some things that NEEDED to be said.

I'm just starting to realize how annoying Bad Boy supremicists are. Yes, I get it, the song is amazing but if you love it so much that you won't shut up about it, go back in time to 2018.

Last edited:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Okay, this is the part where I introduce myself as being thread OP! I'm currently working on the design and it's about halfway done. The main part is live in this thread and I'll be finishing it over the next few days (I am currently on my holidays now though so I could be a little slow). Hopefully you'll enjoy my gfx and I can keep the OP nice and up to date :hehe:

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭700
I don't necessarily agree with everything this person says BUT she definitely said some things that NEEDED to be said.

I'm just starting to realize how annoying Bad Boy supremicists are. Yes, I get it, the song is amazing but if you love it so much that you won't shut up about it, go back in time to 2018.

I feel like part of the reason why Bad Boy fans are complaining about Zimzalabim (as well as Power Up and RBB when they were released) is because they want another velvet song.​

Okay, this is the part where I introduce myself as being thread OP! I'm currently working on the design and it's about halfway done. The main part is live in this thread and I'll be finishing it over the next few days (I am currently on my holidays now though so I could be a little slow). Hopefully you'll enjoy my gfx and I can keep the OP nice and up to date :hehe:
Take your time! :hearteu:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,656,666

Great post. My favorite lines were

Some of you need to unstan Red Velvet.

If you like the same concept every single comeback then Red Velvet is not the group for you.

On a unrelated note, the video's author likes LP. Girl's got taste.

Top Bottom