Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,376,738
Minopolis Coins
I wondered why red velvet have six members :TzuyuKek:

Secret Unnie reunion!!!
I understand her situation but I don't understand what happen? People had a problem of her switching shoes or something?
:pandasantathink:
Its Korea. You need a handwritten apology for everything. Being sick, being injured, dating etc

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,940,364
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
FFS this needs an apology???
but in kpop you apologise for sneezing anyway

I understand her situation but I don't understand what happen? People had a problem of her switching shoes or something?
They were accusing her of "power tripping". They thought that because Seulgi is a celebrity and the manager works for her, Seulgi forced her to switch shoes.
So basically Seulgi apologized because people/haters misunderstood the situation and created drama out of nowhere.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,376,738
Minopolis Coins
They were accusing her of "power tripping". They thought that because Seulgi is a celebrity and the manager works for her, Seulgi forced her to switch shoes.
So basically Seulgi apologized because people/haters misunderstood the situation and created drama out of nowhere.
Seulgi is the last person to power trip anyone. :(

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,376,738
Minopolis Coins

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,773,320
Minopolis Coins

omg. is that the reason. :sideeyeumji: who are these people. they don't know Seulgi. And If anyone changes shoes, especially before a flight most obviously its to be more comfortable. That's my first thought. Is that maybe the shoes were hurting her feet, she's injured etc. as I always say these days kpop gen. fans just seem to nitpick at everything, reaching to make an issue over nothing. :NayeonDisgust:

Last edited:
Top Bottom