The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,230,288

Yeri looked really tired even tho she reassured us that she's fine on bubble and even bought plane wifi to keep telling us that.
I still cannot get over Joy's bday party name. She actually used the words she said to address her fans in the first fancon "reason for existence" :noooo:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,896,220
Yeri looked really tired even tho she reassured us that she's fine on bubble and even bought plane wifi to keep telling us that.
I still cannot get over Joy's bday party name. She actually used the words she said to address her fans in the first fancon "reason for existence" :noooo:

Yeah. I saw the newsen live. All covered up. Wearing 😷 and head down. I thought she was either tired or didn't have makeup etc. She did stop to greet tho. Did she start filming for her horror drama? Things are gonna get busy for her. When does fan con tour end?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,230,288
Yeah. I saw the newsen live. All covered up. Wearing 😷 and head down. I thought she was either tired or didn't have makeup etc. She did stop to greet tho. Did she start filming for her horror drama? Things are gonna get busy for her. When does fan con tour end?
I dunno if it's started filming yet. They only confirmed it a few days ago.
Fancon ends 29th September with Macau

Top Bottom