The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,046,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the outfits from today performance:LovePar:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,520,766
Shim Jaewon (SM choreographer) uploaded this last July. It's an predebut video of Irene and Seulgi practicing to the original "Be Natural" track by S.E.S.

(Thanks to beatburgerjae.)

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
Hi guys! Are we going to change the Red Velvet badges? I want to change them but I don't have time to be the OP T_T

Is anyone interested in be the OP?

dnb

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,520,766
FETUS!!! 😂
I think I remember seeing this before tho?

I think it was posted a while ago, but at that time I did not realize that the track was not Red Velvet's version of Be Natural.

The same video was posted on youtube yesterday (looks like it was taken down now) with the description that they were practicing to the "Be Natural" demo. That didn't sound right so I listened to the music and tracked down the original video.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,270,570
Hi guys! Are we going to change the Red Velvet badges? I want to change them but I don't have time to be the OP T_T

oh... I never know how to do that. I know there's like a voting period and everything. I'm only good at making suggestions for badges/photos but that's about it. :(

I think it was posted a while ago, but at that time I did not realize that the track was not Red Velvet's version of Be Natural.

The same video was posted on youtube yesterday (looks like it was taken down now) with the description that they were practicing to the "Be Natural" demo. That didn't sound right so I listened to the music and tracked down the original video.

I see.... who would have thought that a demo would lead to a teaser and then full song with comeback. I do feel they completely revived the song cuz there are new kpop fans who still think it's a "red velvet" song. :ROFLMAO: and not a cover song originally by S.E.S. That's pretty much how you do it like a boss. get a new Gen. rediscover a old song with a new twist. I remember when haters were saying how it was cheap to recycle a song and felt bad for RV for not getting a new song for that comeback. And I was like "oh please... " first of all they didn't even know it was a cover song until it was mentioned. and sometimes releasing a cover song can bring more attention. and it was their first comeback after "happiness". Like chill... they have many more comeback and songs to be released. fast forward 7 yrs till today they must feel like fools for whining 😄

Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,046,214
Pronouns
She/Her

I haven't think about it....unfortunately i don't know anything about this, i just can make suggestions.

dnb

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,520,766

Sorry, I don't have the time to do this, either.

Top Bottom