The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,328,720

As usual.... I won't believe it until SM confirm :HappyPar:

RE EDIT: WELL... APPARENTLY CONFIRMED?

wooww two comebacks in a year for a 8-years old girl group? that's really special :wow:

Well.... RV used to have 3 comebacks every year until Covid happen. This year it was teased by members they would have a comeback every season. I think they weren't lying but maybe a bit too ambitious. As things change. If so... I'm very happy if they comeback. I think I saw on leaked sm schedule they weren't suppose to have a comeback till next year. But then... aespa was also suppose to comeback later this year but said it will be delayed till next year. so.. who knows. maybe things got switched after aespa's schedule changed. Either way for me as a multi-stan it doesn't matter. I get what I want !! :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,328,720
:wendythistbh:

Above all, I'm hoping they don't release the dreaded "album single".

well... RV won't do that. in fact... that's one thing I can say bout sm. is they never short change you on music. it's always a at least a Mini album. With the exception of new groups on their debut. You might see a few single releases like they did with aespa and rv on their debut. But once they release their first album. never again. it's unusual to see a 8 yr. group from sm release a single.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,328,720

agree. but this is good more for performance on stage rather than to listen to. its like Jpop genre and personally this type genre sounds all the same to me whenever I watch MV or listen on radio etc. :p however, its fun to see on stage cuz the performer is usually dancing around rocking out :cool:

Top Bottom