The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,543,764
Pronouns
She/Her

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,620
What is the purpose of the mascots if they aren't being used for the album?? They are too cute to be wasted!!!:peepoblanket:

maybe they'll be used for something else. like merch or concert theme. :pandasantathink:

think this is the same venue I went for RedMare. Was one of the best RV concerts for me. Except the floor area was all standing so it made it a bit more intimate with the girls. Cuz everyone was so close up to the stage. and the girls would always come by and say hello. Then during carpool they would throw signed balls. :shablob:

That is true

Well. except for MONSTER. there's really nothing spectacular about that cover. :TzuyuKek:
A lot of the creativity has changed since LSM was booted. And since they broke it up into teams "Red Production" has always been lacking. Who else is on this team? EXO?

"One Center Production" is the best. (aespa, snsd, BoA). it's too bad Red Velvet can't be on the same team.

Actually. the design for Cosmic isn't bad. It's simple. And simple is not always a bad thing. I'm curious when the BTS videos get uploaded cuz to many people it looks AI but who knows, they could be on a set. there's gotta be more than just the sailor outfits and pretty dresses?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,520,738
Well. except for MONSTER. there's really nothing spectacular about that cover. :TzuyuKek:
A lot of the creativity has changed since LSM was booted. And since they broke it up into teams "Red Production" has always been lacking. Who else is on this team? EXO?

"One Center Production" is the best. (aespa, snsd, BoA). it's too bad Red Velvet can't be on the same team.

Actually. the design for Cosmic isn't bad. It's simple. And simple is not always a bad thing. I'm curious when the BTS videos get uploaded cuz to many people it looks AI but who knows, they could be on a set. there's gotta be more than just the sailor outfits and pretty dresses?
I have always been an advocate for simplicity and that less is more. I actually liked the monster cover and the album packaging. Reminds me of a high end cosmetic brand.
Cosmic though looks way too simple.
Centre 3 has always been lacking in all fronts. I feel bad for joy having to do all the hard carrying.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,534,620
I have always been an advocate for simplicity and that less is more. I actually liked the monster cover and the album packaging. Reminds me of a high end cosmetic brand.
Cosmic though looks way too simple.
Centre 3 has always been lacking in all fronts. I feel bad for joy having to do all the hard carrying.

:ROFLMAO: there's a lot of truth when people say "less is more." (simple is the best). Sometimes things end up overly-produced that just ends up messy.
Well.. if you like Monster the outfit and color palette is not that much different than Cosmic. Monster simple Black n White. Cosmic Blue n White. Monster did have some crazy outfits although they didn't choose to use it for the album cover. So... I always say lets just wait and see for the MV and performance stages.
83772005150be19b09504c9a07478c48.gif

SM intends to expend the minimum necessary for this comeback and it shows. Those AI-generated backgrounds...:sweat:
The girls and their vocals are the only things saving this comeback.

that's why I said I am curious when they release a BTS what will we see? Cuz no way they just gonna show the girls getting dressed only to stand in front of a "green screen". usually it's some type of set. it might just be the filter to give it that AI look.

on the flip side.. this could be the girls last comeback.

Hmmm.. I may be overthinking but.. have you guys ever thought sm wants rv to disband on their own? I feel there is a difference in perspectives with the members. Irene and Seulgi renewed. I never really seen them say anything negative about SM. They seem pretty happy. While Wendy, Joy and Yeri has expressed frustration (for lack of better word). I have this slight theory that they trying to get those 3 "mad enough" they will end up not renewing. And that will be the end of RV. But sm will continue with seulgi and irene either as soloists or SeulRene duo.
why would they do this?
Well... less to manage. less to worry about. The smngg is suppose to debut too this year. LSM is gone. these new guys obviously don't have the same compassion he had with the sm idols.

Last edited:
Top Bottom