⨭4,636,866
FCTJl34UYAMzSH1

(From RVsmtown.)

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,300,138
Wendy has spoken publicly several times that she will not stop singing. If I remember correctly she was on V-Live couple of years ago and said the same thing. She really enjoys being a singer

• Love
Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
Wendy has spoken publicly several times that she will not stop singing. If I remember correctly she was on V-Live couple of years ago and said the same thing. She really enjoys being a singer

Yes, she has stated this several times. It got to the point where she said "I'm only good at singing" (a sentiment Taeyeon has expressed as well). But with her DJ and SNL stints she seems to have realized that she can do things other than singing. She started taking acting lessons, for example.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,300,138
Yes, she has stated this several times. It got to the point where she said "I'm only good at singing" (a sentiment Taeyeon has expressed as well). But with her DJ and SNL stints she seems to have realized that she can do things other than singing. She started taking acting lessons, for example.
Do you have the link of when she said she will never stop singing in the v live.
And I spoke with Umji Moods about how its rare to see main vocalists juggle both singing and acting. Only one I can think of from the top of my head is Apink Eunji.
Taeyeon doesn't act
Seunghee doesn't act besides that role in her predebut days
Solji doesn't

Top Bottom