The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter~ #CHOASBACK! #WJSNQUEENDOM2CHAMPS #DREAMCATCHERLEGENDS #UMJIQUEEN #ANIMALSCUTE #Happy 500 pages!

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
You are missed.
lol sorry, I ve been bad :hehe: btw Umji looks beautiful in the new comeback
I didnt see she was here XD happy bday :christmasblob:

2c1687b6f2957300449bfb6bacf47f5a84ce53b2.gif
Ty! Hatmelt:heartpar::squirtlechristmas: are you @NMIXX_STAN? because I hope you are or it would be weird because they have the same gifs as you lmao
OMO, I summoned ha :poggers: I'm good, thank you for gracing us with your presence!
you did lol :LovePar::heartpar: Henilo sorry I disappeared but anyways :heartublob:how are you doing????

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,413,413
lol sorry, I ve been bad :hehe: btw Umji looks beautiful in the new comeback

Ty! Hatmelt:heartpar::squirtlechristmas: are you @NMIXX_STAN? because I hope you are or it would be weird because they have the same gifs as you lmao

you did lol :LovePar::heartpar: Henilo sorry I disappeared but anyways :heartublob:how are you doing????
Do come back more. We will be glad to have you around. Yes Umji is lovely.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,690,538
Why do the refs have to wait and watch a bit before they break up a fight?
I asked hat man this before
As a regular sports watcher I think the ref's initial move is to allow them to "let it all out". But if they believe that they're a danger to themselves or other people they will step in.
I think in that clip they thought they would just have a push or wrestle but they skipped all that went straight for the fists. :irene:
That was a clean bump imo. Not sure what hat man thinks here. @hatmixx

• Sweating
Reactions: dnb

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭250,450
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I asked hat man this before
As a regular sports watcher I think the ref's initial move is to allow them to "let it all out". But if they believe that they're a danger to themselves or other people they will step in.
I think in that clip they thought they would just have a push or wrestle but they skipped all that went straight for the fists. :irene:
That was a clean bump imo. Not sure what hat man thinks here. @hatmixx

With a hit hat big on a star player, everyone knows the fight is coming. Dude flew in, both guys dropped gloves. Refs know what's up. So they let them fight. As you said, once the one dude is down, they will stop it.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,690,538
With a hit hat big on a star player, everyone knows the fight is coming. Dude flew in, both guys dropped gloves. Refs know what's up. So they let them fight. As you said, once the one dude is down, they will stop it.
Lol as a very newbie fan who doesn't know any other players besides the players from the Penguins I wouldn't know he is a star player. :hehe:
One thing I do realise is (not sure if you watched mighty ducks) they really follow the "stick, gloves sh̶i̶r̶t̶" approach hehe

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭250,450
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
One thing I do realise is (not sure if you watched mighty ducks) they really follow the "stick, gloves sh̶i̶r̶t̶" approach hehe

LMFAO XD mmhm love the movie. They actually have a rule requiring you to have your jersey tied down to make fights safer lol. If you dont tie it down, you can get kicked out depending on circumstances lol

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,690,538
LMFAO XD mmhm love the movie. They actually have a rule requiring you to have your jersey tied down to make fights safer lol. If you dont tie it down, you can get kicked out depending on circumstances lol

Lol he literally just waved goodbye to the crowd xD

Top Bottom