The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,973,075
Too much to process. As I was predicting, stuffing 24 girls in such narrow spaces was not a good idea. MODHAUS biting more than can chew.
At least they are giving Mayu her own photo book. Also contents to be more spontaneous, just let he girls record their own contents, but don't be like woollim and hide what the girls record.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭416,250
I didn't expect the fandom, especially on the Korean side, to be mad at this new direction.

Because 4 of them won't live with other members ? It's not like they won't see each other anymore, they get more freedom, more time alone, do they know how it is to live in a group ? Imagine living with 23 other people H24. And they won't promote everytime as 24 so when they aren't active why not let them live apart.

Each member can film whatever they want and not only in their HAUS. I know some misse the "old" Signal episodes, I do, but with 24 members it's now a different story. I understand why the change was necessary.

If it's more comfortable and more practical for the members and for Modhaus, I'm good. It can be exhausting to try to film any content daily. So for their privacy, their health, their well been, I think it's a good decision.

The country isn't that big and with the internet speed and quality they can reach each other quickly.

And with tripleS we've been well feed with contents, almost every day we get something on their YT channel. Who else can release that much contents ?

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭333,663
Hyerin and Sohyun also posted a message about it, I believe Jiwoo will do the same. They didn't have to apologize...
I'm mad and annoyed to those who complained, I hate this part of idol/fan culture, it's so toxic

modhaus shouldn't have listened to those fans who were complaining.
those fans should try to live in a dorm with 20+ other people

Top Bottom