The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,495,900
And it all finally come to an end! I will miss Badge War Season 2! Hopefully we get a Season 3 in future!

Yesss to my Yoon Seoyeon for finally winning it after narrowly missing out in Season 1. Seoyeon throughout this season truly show she deserve to win. And I am glad that my 2nd bias in tripleS aka Tone got 2nd too!

Throughout this series, I find Yubin and Chaeyeon to be extremely hilarious! Fall for their charm! Chaeyeon being so goofy every ep and who can forget Gong Yubin's famous line for our lovely S2!

Yooyeon was an early strong contender but she eventually fall off.

And RIP to Soomin and Hayeon for trusting the other members' answer xD

Anyway, moving on to peoples being upset about some members of tripleS not staying together in the haus when they are not promoting. Mainly from the Knetz side although I seem some International Wavs being on the same side as the Knetzs. I even saw a translation by a K-wav defending their side and saying that it is their culture, and that really disgust me.

They really seem to think that they own the girls. And it is sickening.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭412,150
Season 2 was very nice, I liked it. For more details and thoughts :

Title holder Yooyeon felt behind this time because games were more physical and with more members involved.

Luck was also on Seoyeon's side. When her team was too weak compared to other, she was chosen as the X-Man. Otherwise she did well and deserved her win. Kotone fumbled at the end.

Chaeyeon MVP for the entertainment.

Of course with 24 members it was hard for the members to get enough screentime.

The only negative point was the unbalanced teams and maybe the lack of horror episode even if it was already done last season

Anyway, moving on to peoples being upset about some members of tripleS not staying together in the haus when they are not promoting. Mainly from the Knetz side although I seem some International Wavs being on the same side as the Knetzs. I even saw a translation by a K-wav defending their side and saying that it is their culture, and that really disgust me.

They really seem to think that they own the girls. And it is sickening.

The way some, or many of them, think idols "belong" to them, or they "own" them is a crazy and a darker side of this industry. The parasocial relationship is driven to such an extreme, maybe not as insane as in Japan or in China but still.

From everything they got mad to, it was this decision ? More freedom, more independance and letting them see their family ? They will still interact with their fans guys and with their members, nothing to worry about...

And today with that dude not looking and not talking to the members, that's too much. Thankfully Modhaus quickly blacklisted him.

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,973,075
I finished the final ep and I have nothing to add, it's just to best girl group content on youtube. Two thumbs up for the prod. crew and I hope we get a season 3.

About those "fans", it's shameful to see such ass grow people acting like that. We don't need these people, we can't be toxic like other fandoms. There are teenagers in the group and the fans should keep a healthy relationship betwen fan and idol. I want some of the fansites to take a step forward and tell the girls this kind of behavior does not represent the fandom and we will support the girls no matter their decisions.

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,495,900

Nice!
I finished the final ep and I have nothing to add, it's just to best girl group content on youtube. Two thumbs up for the prod. crew and I hope we get a season 3.

About those "fans", it's shameful to see such ass grow people acting like that. We don't need these people, we can't be toxic like other fandoms. There are teenagers in the group and the fans should keep a healthy relationship betwen fan and idol. I want some of the fansites to take a step forward and tell the girls this kind of behavior does not represent the fandom and we will support the girls no matter their decisions.

Sadly there is some fansites who are like this guy.

For eg:

This Chaewon fansite who deleted all photos of Chaewon and close (maybe in protest of the members not leaving in the haus)

Top Bottom