The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭425,800
Full line-up:

The concept of having the fandom to decide is a double-edge one since those who are rich can basically decide, popular members will also get into every unit if Modhaus don't restrict or have rules.

NTX and GLOW, the last 8, will struggle a lot to compete

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,172,300
I was thinking to myself about why Seoyeon is my bias and I think I know why. I can closely relate to her on a number of things.

1) We both are competitive. Well for me, I am competitive in things that I am good at such as Sports and gaming (Gaming-wise, I was ranked in the global top 100 on two now defunct soccer game, and is in a high tier in EA FC despite not grinding much. Was also on a semi-pro team for a Wild Rift Tournament after being scouted.

2) Despite being super competitive, both of us also have a "IDGAF" attitude.

3) Both of us can be fierce in our field of work and when we need to be serious, but outside of it, peoples think of us as cute. Lol

4) Both of us are short.

Anyway, since we have 24 members for at least a month and more now, who is your top bias in tripleS and why?

• Love
Reactions: dnb

BianTwo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭425,800
Anyway, since we have 24 members for at least a month and more now, who is your top bias in tripleS and why?

It's hard to choose one, all of them are fun and likable in their way. I do have members I like more than others of course.

Seoyeon came from nowhere, with no training, a normal girl, and became an idol when it wasn't really in her plan. It was a breath of fresh air because she wasn't "molded" for years to be a trainee and to act as an idol. She only learned to do after she joined Modhaus and we got to see her improve with time.
In Badge War we saw her competitive side and her leadership, she's so scary, it was something we didn't discovered at that time.

Yooyeon's visual is on another level, she's very chill and doesn't have much expressive reactions. In some way she reminds me of myself. Her competitiveness is also crazy and scary. No wonder her members and fans are mesmerized by her.

Soomin is in my top 5, she's so chaotic, so talkative, energetic. It's entertaining, she quickly became a top member.

Yubin, I love her voice and her laugh. She was a pretty normal and quiet member at first but she can suddenly become crazy and do silly stuffs. This character gap made her funny. I think she's also one of my favorite member, top 5 at least.

Nien is one of the special and one of the weirdest member but she's so positive, a ray of sunshine. She's probably the most fit member.

Xinyu is another weird one with her shameless character, with so much confidence and so much narcissism, she was made to be idol. She's also tall and very pretty.

Mayu and Chaewon are so cute, too cute, I'm wondering how is that even possible.

Shion's voice is quite unique, which make her very cute even if she's bad at aegyo.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,910
Pronouns
she/her
I was thinking to myself about why Seoyeon is my bias and I think I know why. I can closely relate to her on a number of things.

1) We both are competitive. Well for me, I am competitive in things that I am good at such as Sports and gaming (Gaming-wise, I was ranked in the global top 100 on two now defunct soccer game, and is in a high tier in EA FC despite not grinding much. Was also on a semi-pro team for a Wild Rift Tournament after being scouted.

3) Both of us can be fierce in our field of work and when we need to be serious, but outside of it, peoples think of us as cute. Lol

4) Both of us are short.

My top biases are Sohyun because she reminds me a lot about myself, she's an all-rounder and I really like her vocal tone + Jiyeon (they both share the top spot) because she did ballet and seems really goofy so far (I subbed to her fromm for a while and she yapped about the most random things and would always write ''knock knock'' when she came on, it was cute)

kpop-triples.gif

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,973,075

4) Both of us are short.

In a 24 members group I have a TOP 10 bias, I'm a spoiled fan :tea2:
1. Soyeon (of course)
2. Chaeyeon
3. Jiwoo
4. Soomin
5. Hyerin
6. Mayu
7. Xinyu
8. Yubin
9. Yeonji
10. Chaewon

But does it make sense? I like them all :yooheadache:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,973,075
The concept of having the fandom to decide is a double-edge one since those who are rich can basically decide, popular members will also get into every unit if Modhaus don't restrict or have rules.

NTX and GLOW, the last 8, will struggle a lot to compete

The Yooyeon centered pushed is the only thing I dislike about the group. Modhaus send her no matter where or why. When they have separate schedule, if they had two Yooyeon they would send the two. In a group of 24 girls this is unfair. Other members are already being left aside.

Last edited:

BianTwo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭425,800
The Yooyeon centered pushed is the only thing I dislike about the group. Modhaus send her no matter where or why. When they have separate schedule, if they had two Yooyeon they would send the two. In a group of 24 girls this is unfair. Other members are already being left aside.

For variety shows the PDs might ask for Yooyeon and/or Seoyeon most of the time since they are the most popular. But it's possible Modhaus is maybe pushing them more.

Modhaus should be careful because this unbalance will bring issues and frustrations from the fandom. Yooyeon got some hate for being greedy because of her message saying she wanted to be part of the Dance Unit. Her whales quickly spent like 15k points to get her in.

NTX and GLOW are sadly left behind as they don't have as much time and as much opportunity to built their character and to show what they can do. This Gravity only brought more issues and Yooyeon getting hate.
At least Seoyeon's fans were more clever and voted for other members. Seoyeon even ended last despite being one of the most popular one and no one complained.

Modhaus is also not helping by never releasing any dance/song cover when the members are probably begging.

I fear this can end like a 48 Group in Japan, with very popular members and others who are invisible and getting almost nothing...

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,172,300
It's hard to choose one, all of them are fun and likable in their way. I do have members I like more than others of course.
Just like fromis!

Dahyun, because I always admire a good main vocalist.

Can see that since you admire one of the best vocalist in Wendy!

My top biases are Sohyun because she reminds me a lot about myself, she's an all-rounder and I really like her vocal tone + Jiyeon (they both share the top spot) because she did ballet and seems really goofy so far (I subbed to her fromm for a while and she yapped about the most random things and would always write ''knock knock'' when she came on, it was cute)

Nice!

In a 24 members group I have a TOP 10 bias, I'm a spoiled fan :tea2:
1. Soyeon (of course)
2. Chaeyeon
3. Jiwoo
4. Soomin
5. Hyerin
6. Mayu
7. Xinyu
8. Yubin
9. Yeonji
10. Chaewon

But does it make sense? I like them all :yooheadache:
Oh although Seoyeon is my top bias, I do have other biases in the group. In fact before Seoyeon was my bias, it was Yooyeon. My other biases in the group are Jiwoo, Yooyeon, Sullin, Jiyeon, Chaewon, Yubin, Kotone, Xinyu, Sohyun, Hayeon, Hyerin and Naky (That make it already more than half of the group), but I do like all the members even if they are not necessary my bias/biases.

It do make sense, since this is basically part of fromis fandom. We flovers can have one ult bias in the group, but at the same each member can equally be a bias and wreck us hard on different days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom