The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
CARRY LOOSE finished their first tour

and they announced:

new tour for december
first single for february of 2020
and fandom name is "deliverymen"

the other groups fandom names

BiSH = Seishouin/garbagemen :doge:
EMPiRE = agents
BiS = researchers
GANG PARADE = Playboys

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
this weekend was the BiSxCARRYLOOSE 200km relay race

the winner is going to be the headliner in a future concert (named after their group) with the losers being the opening act

a journalist that is friends with wack followed the event > https://twitter.com/nishizawahiroo

EIV1AchWwAA7QQN

EIaydsqWsAE0LXy
EIUsndEXkAAbnIQ

EIbacMKXUAULfGG

EIUsndLWsAIZYrX

EIUz6SaX0AEe5mi

EIbeOMoXkAACXsy

EIUiBzqWkAEZcUd

EIUiBzkWkAAGueg

EIbq1s8WoAE8Am2
EIb1OZpWkAEg_xY

and the winner was

*drumrolls*

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
muropanako dyed her hair

EIhieeZU8AAfgkM

EIhiejtU0AIc0iy

and she also visited peri ubu (she met with mewclub the week before)

the reason she didn't meet with the other ex BiS members before was because she went back to her hometown after leaving wack, she never dyed her hair before so i hope this means she is planning something

--------------------------------------------------

meme tokyo... are they even doing anything?

i check on them every now and then but there are no news about them

mewclub posted pictures in a new outfit

EIh4yx4UUAE5vJn

but nothing happened,
so probably just mewclub being mewclub :doge:

---------------------------------

toriaez hana is doing something, "ARCANAPROJECT"

i don't know if it is an idol group or what :doge:

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,615
i swear this uniform get better every time i look at it :doge:

i think this could be my favorite outfit of them?

Interview of yuki, maho and now with Tokyoidol +tons of pictures

018A4341.jpg

018A4345.jpg

018A4357-1.jpg

018A4361.jpg

018A4374.jpg

018A4380.jpg

190912_e_007.jpg

190912_e_030.jpg

190912_e_0741.jpg

190912_e_093.jpg

190912_e_097.jpg

Yeah, I love their uniform too.

BiS - DEAD or A LiME

I really need to get more into BiS than casually.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
WACK is going to debut a new group called "MONSTER IDOL", they are releasing a tv show showing the auditions and with the final line up being revealed in the last episode

and somehow watanabe picked the single dude worse than him to hold the auditions... at least all is being recorded :doge:

38a.png

some are familiar faces

Hanae (WAgg’s Hanaemonster)
Yuzu (BiS’s Zuzu Death who left before debuting)
Nao (Bashiyasume Atsuko – WACK 2019 Audition)
Natsuko (Taiyou no Lion – WACK 2019 Audition)
Yuri (Paa Lui – WACK 2019 Audition)
Ryou (Chin Partin Coco – WACK 2019 Audition)

@neverisidol wrote a review of the first episode

In the first episode, Kuro-chan must whittle the 16 candidates down to 8.

To get some insight, he sits down with Watanabe Junnosuke who explains that Kuro-chan himself is to create the songs, lyrics, and choreography for the group. Following the shock, Watanabe offers his support and confirms that the group will be debuting under WACK. Kuro-chan is then given 8 “Pass” cards to give to the girls he wishes to move onto the next round.

Going back to the room where the girls sit patiently, he fully immersises himself in his new found role. He explains that they must try and appeal to him, because if not, no one else will love them and so they would not make it into the group. He then gives out his first “pass” to Aika, who sits in the front row, because “she’s cute”.

Kuro-chan then gets to assess the girl’s singing abilities before moving on to the appeal time. The girls are split into 3 equal groups of 5:

Group 1. Kaide / Miyuki / Nao / Ryou / Marika
Group 2. Misuzu / Suzu / Natsuko / Akane / Kana
Group 3. Sumire / Hinata / Hanae / Yuri / Risa

In Group 1, upon Kuro-chan’s request, the girls all show off their cutest poses. After closely assessing Kaide’s soft cheeks, he takes her aside to have a little private chat. He tells her how much he likes her and places his hands over hers. The two talk for a little longer, before moving on to chat with all the other girls in a similar, flirty way.

After the assessment, he ranks the girls from favourite to least favourite:
1. Nao
2. Kaide
3. Miyuki
4. Ryou
5. Marika

He then announces to the girl’s who will recieve a “pass” and advance onto the next stage of the competition. First, he awards a card to Miyuki, then to Kaide. Despite Nao being his number 1 spot, he doesn’t choose her, but tells them all that there will still be a second chance.

The selected girls from the other teams are: Misuzu, Kana, Hinata and Hanae – leaving 1 space remaining.

Again, he collects all the girls back in the same space to announce who gets the final pass card. He awards it to Nao, who promtly starts crying. He explains to the camera, away from the girls, that the reason why he chose to do things this way, not giving Nao the pass until the very end, is because he wanted to see her cry. He wanted to see her so happy that she’s moved to tears, which is exactly what happened. He wanted to make her wonder why she wasn’t picked when he showed so much interest in her, in a bid to make her think about him more and in the end, like him more.

And this is the end of episode 1! We have our 8 candidates ready to move onto the training camp audition.
39-1.png

In the preview of episode 2, we see the girls and Kuro-chan in Okinawa for the “training camp”. We get a sneak peak at what appears to be some sort of swimsuit contest, and lots of intimate moments between him and the girls. The girl who impresses him the least will be eliminated.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
some fans are even more lucky, BiSH are visiting their homes

the cup ramen they are getting is the one from kind people and music stores that carry BiSH music are also giving them away for free

Last edited:
Top Bottom