The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
more info on "LETTERS"

track listing

01. LETTERS (title track)
02. TOMORROW (op from Kingdom)
03. Super Hero Music (new song by Ayuni D)
04. "Rokenrō" (feat "tokyo ska paradise orchestra", this is BiSH first collab with an artist for one of their albums)
05. co (song from that zombie event that didn't happened)
06. Buchidori (ed of Urayasu Rebar family)
07. I'm waiting for my dawn (new song by Chitti)

LettersReg.jpg

bish_letters_lyric.jpg

bish_letters_tracklist.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
this is the schedule for wack next releases

from the wiki

July 7thBiSHFOR LiVE -BiSH BEST-Album
July 22ndGO TO THE BEDSGO TO THE BEDSAlbum
July 22ndPARADISESPARADISESAlbum
July 22ndBiSHLETTERSEP
August 5thEMPiRESUPER COOLEP
August 12thPEDROKonaide World EndSingle

why are BiSH, PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS releasing their albums the same day :Headingout:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
EMPiRE will be releasing a 7 song EP in August. They'll also release an MV for one of the 3 new songs titled "This is EMPiRE SOUNDS".

Here's the teaser.

Yeah, like you said, I don't see why Aina needs to leave BiSH in order to have a solo career. I wish I knew why she prefers to mainly do collaborations.

This might help. In the long awaited video, Mameshiba are creating a pitfall for Kuro-chan. I guess they were going to camouflage it and try to get him to fall into it. They dug the hole back in March then returned this month to inspect it (likely had to drop the whole thing when the pandemic hit). Over the past 3 months, the grass must have grown back over it somewhat. Since this is part one, I take it they haven't given up on trying to trick Kuro-chan.

i was waiting for their single too

empire_art202006_sub.jpg

about mameshiba,

so it was a trap for kuro, i mean he must know at this point right :doge:

but i guess this is related to their summer single since it got delayed around that time

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
Mewclub formed a band called "Hirune Touhikou"

they sound good, it reminds me a little of pedro (not the music but the concept)

good news is that she is still part of meme tokyo,

i always had the impression that she was getting a push by their label, but i'm not going to complaint obviously, is nice that they are noticing her talents

this was announced the day of her birthday, also some guest

EbCa9imVcAMwUJd

EbCa9inVcAAJdSr

EbCa9inUwAAf3Kn

i forgot but i wanted to see a reunion of the former bis, i guess for now this is the closest thing we'll get :heartpar:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
some more "offtopic" news

muropanako launched a crowdfund project to fund the release of her first album

EbHEEfKUYAAaUck

EbHEEgLUYAATay6

she looks great :fab:

also in the campfire link there is a lot of information about her project, i was curious about the behind the scenes so this came handy!

and she already passed the goal so this is gonna happen

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,615

from the wiki

July 22ndBiSHLETTERSEP

why are BiSH, PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS releasing their albums the same day :Headingout:

Maybe a marketing strategy, "If one does well, it might benefit the others."
I don't have any idea why they would be making that.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I found a cool live perf of Mameshiba's "To The Theater of Life". Looks like they filmed each member separately and then edited them together later. Creates an interesting effect.

from the wiki

July 22ndBiSHLETTERSEP

Since PARADISES and GTB are direct sister groups, I can understand wanting some competition between the two, but throwing BiSH into the mix is confusing. It can stretch the wallets of fans, but then again, they can always pre-order them at different times.

i was waiting for their single too

empire_art202006_sub.jpg

about mameshiba,

so it was a trap for kuro, i mean he must know at this point right :doge:

but i guess this is related to their summer single since it got delayed around that time

I would expect them to film both episodes before uploading the first one in order to keep it a secret. We'll find out what happens pretty soon.

Speaking of the summer single, Niji no Conquistador released their summer song complete with a bikini MV earlier in June, so Mameshiba might still have been able to pull it off. Here's hoping they can release it in a couple months.

With 3 releases on the same day, Watanabe could be testing the waters to see if WACK can dominate the charts.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Mewclub formed a band called "Hirune Touhikou"

they sound good, it reminds me a little of pedro (not the music but the concept)

good news is that she is still part of meme tokyo,

i always had the impression that she was getting a push by their label, but i'm not going to complaint obviously, is nice that they are noticing her talents

this was announced the day of her birthday, also some guest

EbCa9imVcAMwUJd

EbCa9inVcAAJdSr

EbCa9inUwAAf3Kn

i forgot but i wanted to see a reunion of the former bis, i guess for now this is the closest thing we'll get :heartpar:

some more "offtopic" news

muropanako launched a crowdfund project to fund the release of her first album

EbHEEfKUYAAaUck

EbHEEgLUYAATay6

she looks great :fab:

also in the campfire link there is a lot of information about her project, i was curious about the behind the scenes so this came handy!

and she already passed the goal so this is gonna happen

I was poking around on Mew and Muropanako's twitter a couple weeks ago and saw these updates. I'm sure I mentioned that I get the same vibe from Mew that I do from Rinahamu and this confirmed my suspicions (They both seem very ambitious and creative). With all the down time Meme Tokyo has had because of the pandemic, it was a good time to start a side project. Just like Ayuni D, I'm sure Mew will be able to balance activities for both groups. Meme Tokyo will probably be the priority unless Hirune Touhikou suddenly blows up.

That's quite a glow up for Muropanako. When I first saw those pics, I wasn't sure it was actually her. I expected her to keep being her weird self, but she clearly wants to be a more marketable. It's great seeing these girls continue to find themselves and create their own identities. I'm glad she reached her crowd funding goal. I guess she's going to continue releasing music independently for now. Hopefully she can get signed to a label in the near future.

It would be really cool if former BiS members could collaborate on each others projects. I'm sure it would be easy for Mew and Toriaez to do something. I really need to get used to calling her Hana, lol.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Did Kuro-chan get pranked? Find out!

GTB's Koko, BiSH's Chitti, and BiS's Togi played a game using those promotional cards they teased. Koko reads a phrase and Chitti and Togi try to be the first one to find the corresponding card with the phrase written on it. The very first character is written on the front, so that helps.

Where did Koko's eyebrows go?!!! :omgwhat:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
spotify update

NVxWAzX.jpg

eMnqZTh.jpg

Px7EKyZ.jpg

7Na5zkf.jpg

twTM76O.jpg

8vRmeKW.jpg

bl4CXLU.jpg

DhWPvRw.jpg

gBwoDYa.jpg

BISH:

May 1 358,478 > July 1 352,113

EMPiRE:

May 1 140,024 > July 1 140,350

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN:

May 1 34,386 > July 1 36,418

BiS:

May 1 27,666 > July 1 27,218

GANG PARADE:

May 1 23,127 > July 1 21,440

PEDRO:

May 1 22,051 > July 1 18,549

CARRY LOOSE:

May 1 4,647 > July 1 4,483

GO TO THE BEDS:

May 1 2,324 > July 1 3,389

PARADISES:

May 1 1,909 > July 1 3,365

numbers didn't change much this time despite pretty much no new releases

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325

i missed EMPiRE, they haven't being doing much lately so i'm happy that i don't have to wait much for new music
yeah, is hard to see what's the plan here, my guess would be that they are going to chain the releases one after another to dedicate the rest of the year to touring

With 3 releases on the same day, Watanabe could be testing the waters to see if WACK can dominate the charts.

funny you mention that because i think it was this year (or last year, what was time again?) when wack did a special promotion of BiSH albums and the charts ended looking like this

pPEoOF7.jpg

fIVXzrI.jpg

:omgwhat:

i could totally see trying to make that happen again

but the problem i think is that BiSH is going to take the spotlight from PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS who honestly need it more since they are rookies, they should delay their releases to the next week

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
I found a cool live perf of Mameshiba's "To The Theater of Life". Looks like they filmed each member separately and then edited them together later. Creates an interesting effect.

Since PARADISES and GTB are direct sister groups, I can understand wanting some competition between the two, but throwing BiSH into the mix is confusing. It can stretch the wallets of fans, but then again, they can always pre-order them at different times.

I would expect them to film both episodes before uploading the first one in order to keep it a secret. We'll find out what happens pretty soon.

Speaking of the summer single, Niji no Conquistador released their summer song complete with a bikini MV earlier in June, so Mameshiba might still have been able to pull it off. Here's hoping they can release it in a couple months.

nice, i missed that one, since they have been doing lots of tv appearances lately is kind of hard to keep track (but that's something good)

i'm not worried much about BiSH, the other 2? well... but maybe GP fandom shows up? their last album sold like 50k/100k
i think that even a second ice age wouldn't stop Niji no Conquistador from having their yearly bikini single :doge:

but somehow i can't picture Mameshiba doing such concept? well see

I was poking around on Mew and Muropanako's twitter a couple weeks ago and saw these updates. I'm sure I mentioned that I get the same vibe from Mew that I do from Rinahamu and this confirmed my suspicions (They both seem very ambitious and creative). With all the down time Meme Tokyo has had because of the pandemic, it was a good time to start a side project. Just like Ayuni D, I'm sure Mew will be able to balance activities for both groups. Meme Tokyo will probably be the priority unless Hirune Touhikou suddenly blows up.

That's quite a glow up for Muropanako. When I first saw those pics, I wasn't sure it was actually her. I expected her to keep being her weird self, but she clearly wants to be a more marketable. It's great seeing these girls continue to find themselves and create their own identities. I'm glad she reached her crowd funding goal. I guess she's going to continue releasing music independently for now. Hopefully she can get signed to a label in the near future.

It would be really cool if former BiS members could collaborate on each others projects. I'm sure it would be easy for Mew and Toriaez to do something. I really need to get used to calling her Hana, lol.
i agree with the rinahamu comparison, i also get the same feeling about her, staying in the CY8ER theme i hope Asuka becomes a second Mashilo/SHACHI

weird enough i expected muropanako to aim for a major label, she keep the biggest fandom from all the ex members, was the only bis that didn't got kick from wack since watanabe really want her there but she quit, so is a surprise that she settled for a indie career,

i can talk hours about BiS2 and how shitty was their disbanding, totally avoidable, i mean they are the only wack artists with a gold album/single, really such a waste, all members were such powerhouses by themselves (proof all the things they are doing in their new groups) i can only think about the group potential...

i would love to see a reunion from them, it don't even has to to something musical, just some pictures of the group together as friends would be nice, but what i really want to know is what happened with nel nehru, she is the only true MIA from the members, only lead is that muropanako tweeted happy birthday to her last year
Did Kuro-chan get pranked? Find out!

GTB's Koko, BiSH's Chitti, and BiS's Togi played a game using those promotional cards they teased. Koko reads a phrase and Chitti and Togi try to be the first one to find the corresponding card with the phrase written on it. The very first character is written on the front, so that helps.

Where did Koko's eyebrows go?!!! :omgwhat:

the part where they found those clothes was kinda scary, this and nao's sleeping ep, what's with this group? :doge:

anyways, finally so close to know what happened to kuro chan, since he is still tweeting i'm going to take a guess and say he is still alive, i wouldn't be surprised if her turns this on and trolls the group

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
seems all those murals and the card game are part of wack new campaign "Music will never die"

still not sure what is this all about...
karutafuda.jpg

0620shibuya1.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
some guy got arrested for forging reservation tickets to Mameshiba No Taigun album :doge:

he planned to scam fans but got caught, seems this was on several news sites from Japan

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
today there is a lot of stuff from Mameshiba No Taigun

their full visit to abema tv, at min 24:00 they played the mystery box game which was great

Nao and Miyuki, they along the mcs reacted to their new mv along their first one

i don't know how this show is called but they talked about their new MV

live performance from the abema show but with better audio

Kaede livestream chat with fans

this ones from the other members are older but weren't post here yet

next one is going to be Miyuki

Last edited:
Top Bottom