The SHINee World - Official SHINee Thread

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
IW6xnu1.gif
You know what I like about this edit, the characters actually fit the members, it's not just funny but well thought out

altough minho might not have as many exboyfriends ...but maybe he does ..He is a hyung whore afterall

Bryant

mother of shablobs Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
You know what I like about this edit, the characters actually fit the members, it's not just funny but well thought out

altough minho might not have as many exboyfriends ...but maybe he does ..He is a hyung whore afterall

well... when you spread your love around that much, someone is bound to get jealous

he's probably the type to be on good terms with his exes though :wae:

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
well... when you spread your love around that much, someone is bound to get jealous

he's probably the type to be on good terms with his exes though :wae:

True that would be hard to collect them otherwise
tumblr_lxeac9bQdN1r58uwn.gif

army life must be so hard with all boys being younger though :wae:

maybe the football coaches are older

Bryant

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
It's a wonder why Kibum never teamed up with jjong to bully Minho but instand teamed up with Minho

... That's actually a good question
There must be an example :unsure: I don't believe for a second that they wouldn't do that
If I was less sleepy I'd go find an example from hb or yunhanam ?
fU5G1b5.gif

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
... That's actually a good question
There must be an example :unsure: I don't believe for a second that they wouldn't do that
If I was less sleepy I'd go find an example from hb or yunhanam ?
fU5G1b5.gif
No actually now that I think of it, I can't think of any obvious example oO ..yunhanam doesn't count lol that was skripted as hell haha

hb ..jjong didn't team up with either, minkey where too busy competing for the best dad role

I mean Minho had some annoying revenge tactics what with him hiding jjongs purse in the fridge and all but I can't see Kibum staying away because of that lol

Bryant

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
No actually now that I think of it, I can't think of any obvious example oO ..yunhanam doesn't count lol that was skripted as hell haha

hb ..jjong didn't team up with either, minkey where too busy competing for the best dad role

I mean Minho had some annoying revenge tactics what with him hiding jjongs purse in the fridge and all but I can't see Kibum staying away because of that lol

what about in the ep in the classroom where it's jongkey vs onmintae? it's been so effing long since i've watched it, but i refuse to accept that it's a thing that's never happened
and leave that sketchy mess alone, i like it:wae: their acting is so bad it might as well not be scripted

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
what about in the ep in the classroom where it's jongkey vs onmintae? it's been so effing long since i've watched it, but i refuse to accept that it's a thing that's never happened
and leave that sketchy mess alone, i like it:wae: their acting is so bad it might as well not be scripted
we should totally stream it every friday starting from ep 1. would be only the second time of me fully watching it

I mean Yogeun killed of jjongs balls on his own, so didn't pay attention to anything else tbqh :wae:
#team self destruct

Bryant

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
we should totally stream it every friday starting from ep 1. would be only the second time of me fully watching it

I mean Yogeun killed of jjongs balls on his own, so didn't pay attention to anything else tbqh :wae:
#team self destruct

000a5a6d.gif

let's commemorate that important part of shawol history :shablob:

Yunhanam or HB, because I am down for either tbh?

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
I was almost scared that i'd click on that and he wouldn't be a child anymore ?

I mean give it 2 years and he will have outgrown me ...anyways :wae:

Still want another drama with him and Minho or Kibum ....or well jinki might want to act again too :>

Carnation

Lovely as paradise and dumb as a rabbit Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,310
I like Taemin's hair that colour. He looks like a SHINee light stick :love:

Top Bottom