TWICE BADGES - DISCUSSION AND VOTING - MEMBER BADGES - COMPLETED

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭783,701
^
^I agree.

If all else fails we still have Nylons Nayeon to fall back to.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
yeah Wildcard for her would be appropriated

Are you guys really gonna wildcard Nayeon? :knifeduck:

Anyway, if you do, then someone will need to officially propose a wildcard round. We'll have to take a vote if people want to proceed with a wildcard round, and if they do, then we'll have the actual wildcard vote.

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
@B612 @itsyaboiidon I might not be able to get online when the poll closes, and the next few days will be a little hectic for me. I'll try to get back online as soon as I can. At which point, we'll get Final Round Part 2 up, and also get the first batch of badges in for submission.

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Saved for future reference.

MEMBER BADGES - FINAL ROUND PART 1 [NaJeongMoSaJi]- WINNERS

CWY3kw5.png
eRvAnBU.png
gIY1WuJ.png
pXCQcRO.png

TIED FOR 1ST (WILL BE INCLUDED IN FINAL ROUND #2 FOR REVOTE)

8PDWSce.png
EwkgRnc.png

KGNzfNb.png
Choose 1 (one) badge as your top badge for each member (total of 5 votes)

__________________________________________________________________________________

NAYEON
icE0eI2.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

JEONGYEON
SMn72zd.png

MOMO
L0Zi8m0.png

SANA
uJwdWS7.png

JIHYO
JMwkBzL.png

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
okay so far all my votes are winning except sana and dahyun...but im ok with Da01....but yall need to vote SA02. you already killed oh boy sana :sadpepe:

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
As I didn't get any future communications regarding re-edits on this thread, I'm going to assume that no one is interested in officially requesting any such re-edits / widcards for NAJEONGMOJI badges. In any case, do stockpile any potential badges you might have in mind for the next round of badge votes.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
As I didn't get any future communications regarding re-edits on this thread, I'm going to assume that no one is interested in officially requesting any such re-edits / widcards for NAJEONGMOJI badges. In any case, do stockpile any potential badges you might have in mind for the next round of badge votes.
next round? OTPs?

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
next round? OTPs?
Yup. Please assemble all your potential candidates. We'll probably probably start with identifying which OTPs / pairings to focus on first (i.e. 3mix, Jline, School Meal Club, MiChaeng, etc.) as there are too many combinations and pairings to do them all.

I guess while we wait for these member badges to complete, we can start compiling the list of potential OTP badges (just quote of copy the list and add to it).

Twice OTPs
1. 3Mix
2. J-Line
3. School Meal Club
4. MiChaeng
-----------------

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
imo we should first focus on the 3-piece-combo to make OT9 first

There's a limited number of 3 piece-combos we can do. For example, we technically can only do 1 badge for a DaChaeTzu grouping, which will also be the badge for school meal club. In any case, we've mastered the art of simultaneous badge votes, so getting more badges in per voting round is probably a good thing. Still, I still intend to make sure OT9s are well served in the next voting round, as opposed to letting it turn into a shipping badge fest. LOL. Sorry, shippers.

Monessa

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,900
There wouldn’t be any wildcard round?
I saw the mock badges @B612 made from the recent acuvue ads and they look great. :feelsblankie:
I guess a wildcard round would be troublesome to the organizers though. We still have great badges so far across the board.

Last edited:
Top Bottom