EVENT+ Welcome to the Carnival of Souls 2019 (An Events and Social Media collaboration!)

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
What is that "Tricked" banner under my UN? Do I get any benefits from Tricked :jinjudge:
The Tricked banner is a "gift" from Maginashi. I guess he didn't like your answer to him the other day :JudgyDubu:
And no, you only get benefits if you're Treated.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The Tricked banner is a "gift" from Maginashi. I guess he didn't like your answer to him the other day :JudgyDubu:
And no, you only get benefits if you're Treated.

Wow so rude :sejeongcry: Didn't even give me a chance to appeal.

Thanks for explaining :heartpar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I have a few questions. Are the higher tiers guaranteed to have better prizes than the lower tiers, or randomly hidden until revealed (aka lower tier may actually be better)?

Can users redeem for more than 1 tier if they have enough candies?

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I have a few questions. Are the higher tiers guaranteed to have better prizes than the lower tiers, or randomly hidden until revealed (aka lower tier may actually be better)?

Can users redeem for more than 1 tier if they have enough candies?

Yes higher tiers definitely have the better prizes in terms of the price and rarety, although whichever you like better may vary.
And yes users can redeem only 1 prize, cannot split their candies between two prizes or use excess candies for an extra prize. So you must sell your extra candies at the pub from before the prize distribution.

Top Bottom