What is your MBTI personality type?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Or in case you can't do the mbti personality test. From the 16 personalities, which one do you have?

I am an ENFP. And I think it it is pretty accurate. Like 75 percent. I am creative and enthusiastic but I also tend to procrastinate quite easily. What about you?

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
xm6vYMz.jpg

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I seem to be some sort of scary commander hgjdkfhkjgdf

ENTJ -T

4JwXYTy.png

XRLS2P8.png

Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have Commanders to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I feel so called out hjdhjkds

"However, they also have a particular skill in calling out others’ failures with a chilling degree of insensitivity, and this is where Commanders really start to run into trouble."

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Ooooh. Infp is awesome too. :wow: I used to switch between enfp and infp. But that is mostly cause my extrovert percentage isn't that high to begin with.
hahah my introvert percentage was so high. I think it was like 98%? i should retake it though because the last time I took it I think I was in high school still lol

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
ISTJ
I read somewhere it's one of the most common results but strangely I don't meet many people that say they are.... I know they're basically like horrorscopes with a sheen of pseudoscience but it's still pretty accurate to my personality lol

Top Bottom