Who are your favourite underrated groups / soloists ?

Tinyteez

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,300
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi guys who are some of your favourite underrated groups or soloists? if you want you can put why they are your favourites or your favourites songs by them.

Some of my favourite underrated artists include 24k, ACE, Bae 173, Imfact, The Rose and Verivery. I like all of these groups because of their music. They all have great songs that I enjoy and really like listening to. ACE is a great group i and like their personalities and i think they are funny. imfact had really nice songs which I like because they are calming and help to to sleep and relieve stress. the rose is another group who are a band and their songs have helped me and I relate to their song lyrics.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
There can be only one :sanapray:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,014
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like A.C.E too! Most of my girl group faves are underrated, like Weki Meki, Nature, Pink Fantasy, Cignature, PIXY, TRI.BE... the list goes on and on :omgwhat: nugu ggs really have the best music

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651
I used to like Hello Venus for a bit if that counts sdghjk

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I actually started to listen to Hatfelt after your birthday threads from months ago, her 1719 album is really nice and I like that Bond song too!

this is a happy cry reaction! i'm so happy :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry:

I used to like Hello Venus for a bit if that counts sdghjk

wat da shit. and my alice card suggestion was ignored

office-heart.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
this is a happy cry reaction! i'm so happy :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry: :somicry:

Yeah, I find her music easy to the ears and isn't too heavy, so it's nice to listen to when I don't know what to listen to but want to put something on :poggers:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yeah, I find her music easy to the ears and isn't too heavy, so it's nice to listen to when I don't know what to listen to but want to put something on :poggers:

merry christmas to me! this is the best present :sanapray:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,483
Not kpop, but I like lot of krnb artists who aren’t really well known mainstream like Meloh, Kvsh, Moon Sujin etc. :poggers: They got nice music

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,902,715
Pronouns
He/Him
Weki Meki, they are in my top 3 fave ggs :bakacat:
This taste; I knew I could count on you Chomi :sejeongcry:

I obviously agree with Chomi and it's Weki Meki for me; I would say ASTRO too but now they left the "underrated/nugu" dungeon (they came so far :sejeongcry:)

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,483
Hi guys who are some of your favourite underrated groups or soloists? if you want you can put why they are your favourites or your favourites songs by them.

Some of my favourite underrated artists include 24k, ACE, Bae 173, Imfact, The Rose and Verivery. I like all of these groups because of their music. They all have great songs that I enjoy and really like listening to. ACE is a great group i and like their personalities and i think they are funny. imfact had really nice songs which I like because they are calming and help to to sleep and relieve stress. the rose is another group who are a band and their songs have helped me and I relate to their song lyrics.
Ooh The Rose! I really like Baby and Woosung's Face. Maybe I'll check out more of their music.

I really like Pentagon too, they have so many great title tracks but so underrated :peepoblanket:

Tinyteez

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,300
Pronouns
They/Them
The rose are soo good you should definitely check out there other songs and I forgot about putting pentagon here especially since there not as underrated as the other groups but there songs totally are like everyone knows shine but they have many good songs

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,483
The rose are soo good you should definitely check out there other songs and I forgot about putting pentagon here especially since there not as underrated as the other groups but there songs totally are like everyone knows shine but they have many good songs
Shine is amazing! I also really like Humph, that was a cute song :poggers:

Top Bottom