Who are your favourite underrated groups / soloists ?

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
I'd say Dreamnote, the group have a special spot for me. I usually don't watch contents if it's not subbed but they are one of the rare exceptions.

I'd also mention NATURE and woo!ah!

NATURE because I attended my first online fanmeeting with them while being on zoom, with my webcam. Despite issues with the label they tried hard to interact with their fans, they read comments and more.

woo!ah! as my fav 2020 rookie, even if I like more their btracks they are quite active with YT, TikTok and Weverse. Nana is an all rounder and one of the prettiest 4th gen idol in my opinion.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,350
"underrated"? I guess Pixy, they should be bigger, they're mad talented... They just need to land a hit and I think they'll do well.

Tinyteez

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,300
Pronouns
They/Them
What issues can I ask just out of curiuosity
I'd say Dreamnote, the group have a special spot for me. I usually don't watch contents if it's not subbed but they are one of the rare exceptions.

I'd also mention NATURE and woo!ah!

NATURE because I attended my first online fanmeeting with them while being on zoom, with my webcam. Despite issues with the label they tried hard to interact with their fans, they read comments and more.

woo!ah! as my fav 2020 rookie, even if I like more their btracks they are quite active with YT, TikTok and Weverse. Nana is an all rounder and one of the prettiest 4th gen idol in my opinion.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
What issues can I ask just out of curiuosity

The main one is the fact that we never had all 9 members together because one or two were always missing because of injury, illness or with no reason given. The only OT9 moment I can remember was their 2 days online concert. They were finally all present until Loha injured herself the first day and since that day she didn't resume her activities with the group. She's still mentionned by the members and by the company at least.

Nowadays two of them, Loha and Sunshine, are still absent. Not because of an injury, probably about their mental health or something else but I don't know anything.

One other thing, no comeback this year. With the previous promotion "Girls" they gained attention because the song was good and the MV was censored so they had to release an safer version. But the company didn't take advantage of that situation.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭796,859
Victon

my favorite concept for them

I also liked Nine Muses and April but there are no chances of them coming back.

Tinyteez

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,300
Pronouns
They/Them
Dang sounds kinda sus tbh like especially the ones with no reason given. Although it’s probably private and should be respected but still company could just say the reason is private so fans stat least know theres probably a reasonable reason which the idol wants to private.bShane the members keep injuring themselves and being ill hope they can can stay safe and healthy in the fure
The main one is the fact that we never had all 9 members together because one or two were always missing because of injury, illness or with no reason given. The only OT9 moment I can remember was their 2 days online concert. They were finally all present until Loha injured herself the first day and since that day she didn't resume her activities with the group. She's still mentionned by the members and by the company at least.

Nowadays two of them, Loha and Sunshine, are still absent. Not because of an injury, probably about their mental health or something else but I don't know anything.

One other thing, no comeback this year. With the previous promotion "Girls" they gained attention because the song was good and the MV was censored so they had to release an safer version. But the company didn't take advantage of that situation.

Top Bottom