Youth With You (青春有你2)

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,763
according to some cnetz, the competition will be between kong xue er vs. yuehua girls vs. snh48 girls

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
yuehua girls (not sure whether they are confirmed or just a speculation)
I can't access the link. Usually it goes to the mobile version page but this one just nope.

I guess it's about these 4

I see 2 YH girls on the list with pd101cn stated. I remember Ruihan.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,763
rumoured mentor/instructor list for ip3:
PD: Lay (what does PD do in ip3 context? i don't think this mean the same thing as a korean show pd)
Dance mentor: Lisa
Vocal mentor: Li Ronghao (award winning singer, rainie yang's husband)
Rap mentor: Jony J
青春学长 (Senior of the trainees??): Cai Xukun (nine percent's center)

apparently the official announcement of mentors/instructors is delayed because ip3 have yet to confirm the scheduling with the artists involved.

there's also a rumour that yiren has returned to china for either ip3 or cz101s3... but her chinese fans are strongly denying this.

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
rumoured mentor/instructor list for ip3:
PD: Lay (what does PD do in ip3 context? i don't think this mean the same thing as a korean show pd)
Dance mentor: Lisa
Vocal mentor: Li Ronghao (award winning singer, rainie yang's husband)
Rap mentor: Jony J
青春学长 (Senior of the trainees??): Cai Xukun (nine percent's center)

apparently the official announcement of mentors/instructors is delayed because ip3 have yet to confirm the scheduling with the artists involved.

there's also a rumour that yiren has returned to china for either ip3 or cz101s3... but her chinese fans are strongly denying this.
Lay was Nation's Producer (?) for both Season 1 and 2 for Idol Producer, so this is not really surprising (more surprising that it's not a new one, tho, even though Lay/Yixing gets along really well with both contestants and the mentors)

Li Ronghao was on both Seasons of Idol Producer as well. He gets along well with everyone.

Cai Xukun was on Idol Producer Season 1 as a contestant and he won and was in Nine Percent, yeah.
I don't know anyone else from that list except Lisa (of course). If the rumors are true, I look forward to cute interactions between Lisa and PD Zhang (Lay).

@Vivi and @BlueNose will be happy to know that IP3 will be a girls Season. The last two were boys.

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
Kyulkyung of Pristin (formerly now, rip) and Cheng Xiao of WJSN/Cosmic Girls were mentors on Season 1, along with Jackson Wang of GOT7.

Season 2 had The8 (Seventeen) and Jolin Tsai for mentors.

I'm actually really excited for this because Idol Producer is how idol shows should be done. The mentors are great, the contestants are humble and charming and goofy but also talented, and the PD is SUPER friendly with everyone.

Even if you aren't an EXO fan, you'd be nuts to not like Lay for his personality alone. He acts like a fellow trainee despite all of his achievements (because he works a lot and does a lot of things). That's how a PD should be with trainees and mentors. He really takes the term "community leader" and makes it into his reason for living.

I'm probably biased, but the way everyone acts with eachother, there's no seniority block going on like on the Korean shows. It's like everyone is on the same level and I just really appreciate that. It's almost like everyone becomes a family on the show because of how caring and respectful they are with one another. It makes watching the show that much more enjoyable because there's no pettiness going on.

Last edited:

GVK

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
thread

====================

ENt9yUDUcAAsN3E

o

===========================

============================

ENvQGAoUEAACoU_
ENvQGBlVAAITJUu

ENvQGBoUUAA1gXn
ENvQGBmU4AApbEv

o

GVK

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211

Today's thread featuring pro editing skills :ROFLMAO: but they only edit the focused girl and not the others around her ;)

Top Bottom