► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

8th

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,989,050

EaVLU8PU0AEVhne

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
IT'S DRHCC ESSAY TIME, Y'ALL!!!
GET READY FOR AN UNSOLICITED, SUPER EMOTIONAL ESSAY *screams* *CRIES*

To stand tall, alongside the people whom you care deeply about, when faced with unkindness from many fronts - that is true strength. To bare your own worries and insecurities for all to see and judge and to share so candidly about your own struggles, when everyone already expects the world from you - that is also true strength. Now it must be acknowledged that resilience can manifest in many different ways - in both moments of triumph as well as in moments of vulnerability. Therefore, the two opening sentences are merely two examples out of an unquantifiable multitude. Indeed, they constitute just a few of the things Twice has dealt with thus far throughout the course of their extraordinary career.
To be able to accumulate a grand total of 100 music show wins is nothing short of incredible. They are also just 1 away from becoming the most feted Kpop girl group in history. It certainly may be easy for many to latch onto that number of 100. But there is so much more to that number.

When you realize that they were able to arrive at this milestone in only 4 years, you begin to see the story behind their journey. You see a group that always worked hard at improving its craft. You see a group that remained humble and down-to-earth even when it reached the heights of commercial success. You see a group that now regularly refers to one another as family. The list goes on.

Making it to 100 music show wins is undoubtedly an amazing feat. But beyond that, it's also an amazing feat that profoundly reminded me (as a fan since debut) of just how resilient this group is.

To end, a hearty round of congratulations are in order for the 9 amazing women of Twice! It certainly wasn't an easy road, but I'm so happy that they were able to celebrate their 100th music show win as a full group!

When I witnessed their first ever music show win back in 2016, I probably couldn't have even begun to imagine what reaching this point would have been like. And now that we're here, I just smile. Happy to see the girls happy, and happy to see just how far they've come over the years!

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651
Tzuyu looks so cute here :omgwhat:

IT'S DRHCC ESSAY TIME, Y'ALL!!!
GET READY FOR AN UNSOLICITED, SUPER EMOTIONAL ESSAY *screams* *CRIES*

To stand tall, alongside the people whom you care deeply about, when faced with unkindness from many fronts - that is true strength. To bare your own worries and insecurities for all to see and judge and to share so candidly about your own struggles, when everyone already expects the world from you - that is also true strength. Now it must be acknowledged that resilience can manifest in many different ways - in both moments of triumph as well as in moments of vulnerability. Therefore, the two opening sentences are merely two examples out of an unquantifiable multitude. Indeed, they constitute just a few of the things Twice has dealt with thus far throughout the course of their extraordinary career.
To be able to accumulate a grand total of 100 music show wins is nothing short of incredible. They are also just 1 away from becoming the most feted Kpop girl group in history. It certainly may be easy for many to latch onto that number of 100. But there is so much more to that number.

When you realize that they were able to arrive at this milestone in only 4 years, you begin to see the story behind their journey. You see a group that always worked hard at improving its craft. You see a group that remained humble and down-to-earth even when it reached the heights of commercial success. You see a group that now regularly refers to one another as family. The list goes on.

Making it to 100 music show wins is undoubtedly an amazing feat. But beyond that, it's also an amazing feat that profoundly reminded me (as a fan since debut) of just how resilient this group is.

To end, a hearty round of congratulations are in order for the 9 amazing women of Twice! It certainly wasn't an easy road, but I'm so happy that they were able to celebrate their 100th music show win as a full group!

When I witnessed their first ever music show win back in 2016, I probably couldn't have even begun to imagine what reaching this point would have been like. And now that we're here, I just smile. Happy to see the girls happy, and happy to see just how far they've come over the years!

afajsldfj the way I thought you'd posted your research paper here by accident; it took me until the second paragraph to realize this was about Twice/kpop :teehee:

Thanks for the essay. It totally didn't make me emotional :jinjudge::brbdying::sejeongcry::weep::noooo:

Whiskey is shakin'.

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
afajsldfj the way I thought you'd posted your research paper here by accident; it took me until the second paragraph to realize this was about Twice/kpop :teehee:

Thanks for the essay. It totally didn't make me emotional :jinjudge::brbdying::sejeongcry::weep::noooo:

Whiskey is shakin'.
lol my first sappy/sentimental essay in a LOOOOONG while

Top Bottom