► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

8th

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,989,050

EaZpOxAU8AA34Qu

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
The look pretty in red in Show Music Core. I love the outfits. I noticed lately that the camera work in every music show now knows how to capture TWICE's beautiful choreo and synchronization when dancing and a balance of close ups shots as well. Congratulations for More & More 4th and 101st music show wins!!!
DTNA busking version was really beautiful!
Happy Tzuyu Day! TWICE's giant maknae. The youngest yet the very mature minded person. I admire your diligence and self discipline. You inner beauty is just as beautiful as our outward beauty. May you find meaning, purpose and true joy in your life. Happy Birthday Tzuyu!

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
A job well done to Twice for their 101st win! It's an extraordinary achievement to now be the Kpop girl group with the most music show wins! By virtue of them being at the top of the industry, there are unfortunately always gonna be bitter people saying nasty things that nobody wants to hear. But Twice makes so many people around the world happy. They make a lot of people smile, and I think that's really great. (Especially nowadays, when we could all do with a little bit more love and compassion.)

So keep on going, Twice and Onces! Best wishes for health and happiness!!!

:noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo:

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
Happy Birthday Tzuyu! :peepopbirthday: Happy birthday to our precious maknae Tzuyu, be happy and healthy enjoying time with family and friends, you have work hard and deserve all the happiness in the world.

#HappyTzuyuDay :shablob:

More & More comeback is truly successful, Twice look amazing, one of the best styling ever, justice served!!! Congratulations Twice for your 101 award, and more & more to come!!! 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Might be late for posting the order of my favorite songs from the More & More mini-album, but, will post today:

#1 More & More (I like is so much, makes me happy)
#2 Shadow (Like it very, very, very, much)
#3 Oxygen (Like it)
#4 Sweet Summer Day (Like the summer vibes, perfect for this time of the year)
# 5 Fireworks (I like the sound, but, not more than the above songs)
#5 Make Me Go (The talking parts that I like in Love Foolish I dislike here, regardless, Momo writing talent is undeniable)
#6 Don't Call Me Again (Will listen once in a while)

:wow::heartublob::wow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom