► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651
I'm coming for your spot @8th :ToughPar::stonemin:
wy994jF.jpg

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Guess that's the price of fandom growth.
Unfortunately. Though you can't pin all the mess on new fans - plenty of old fans in the mix. I just hope we don't reach a point where we start sending trucks in front of the JYPE building. :judgingyou:

Well, Fancy still is my favorite song, but I've come to appreciate M&M more and more over the past few weeks. Even though true fans know that Twice have been evolving their sound beyond "cute" for years, M&M is starting to make people realize, even existing kpop fans who should know better, that Twice isn't just about cute concepts. Enjoyed seeing people responding positively to M&M and Twice in react videos during this comeback.

As for the drama of recent weeks...well, it wouldn't be a Twice comeback without drama, but this comeback seems to have been extra special.
PLUS :palwink:
MINUS:palglam:​
  • Hanteo first day record
  • New Gaon sales record for Twice @550K. Likely to be the first GG to be certified double-platinum on Gaon
  • Fastest Twice MV to reach 100M YT views
  • GG with the most music show wins, plus reaching the 100 win milestone in less than 5 years
  • Exceeded 5M Gaon sales (KR albums) with this comeback.
  • Entered Billboard 200 for the first time (@ #200)
  • 13 "consecutive" hits in a row :yoosmile:
  • Comeback without too many cries for coordi resignations. Chaeyoung's boho wardrobe raided for comeback outfits.
  • Yet another killer dance routing. not to mention the Momo-centered dance break
  • MC Rail debut. Jeongyeon fulfilling her promises made
  • Variety shows aplenty. Absolutely hilarious RM appearance. Probably their best variety show appearance, and definitely one of my top RM episodes overall.
  • Self-produced content on Twice YT channel aplenty. Time to Twice, Too Much Twice, MBTI...
  • Comeback with the girls fully rested. "Let them rest" crowd unemployed.
  • Major CA drama over a blurry thumbnail of Jihyo with supposed box braids; apologies demanded; JYPE accused of mismanaging situation
  • Jeongyeon fancam drama, and conspiracy accusations against JYPE, the tv networks, and even other members;
  • Onces create new "nothing burger" franchise.
  • No mea culpa from the "nothing burger" fanchisees
  • ADLV account revealed to be managed by a middle schooler; gets pulled into JY's fancam drama; posts silly tweets, then deletes silly tweets.
  • Jeongyeon's neck injury
  • Continued bickering between Onces & Ahgases over the whole JYPE "pillar" non-issue
  • Accusations of hanky panky over Hanteo sales, to the point that Hanteo had to come in with an official statement.
  • Questionable merch for sale on Twice's US-based TwiceShop.
  • Plagiarism accusation over the use of an artist's gateway concept. Production company claims inspiration only.
  • Revival of the "Twice can't sing" drama
  • "Let them rest" crowd changes name to "Fire Naive" crowd.
  • Fans and antis alike celebrating #JYPisOver

Did I miss anything? :judgingyou:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651

I don't hate M&M. I've warmed up to it but idk, it kinda...scared me how "un-Twice" like it sounds. I'll always support them and their growth but doesn't mean I won't miss the quintessential Twice sound :brbdying:

...who? :wut: I can't seem to recall this.

Me losing to Heartshaken is clearly "Facebook marketing" sajaegi....:judgingyou:

At least you still have more total posts. Gaon > Hanteo amirite :wherearethelies:

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
Yeah, the amount of second-hand embarrassment I've felt over the past weeks...If people are gonna play white knight at least have more concrete evidence and context. Worse, they won't even admit that they were wrong after the fact and even double-down with justification. Yikes. Guess that's the price of fandom growth.

That asides, I'm very happy with the comeback itself. Though I didn't like M&M (the song) much, other positive aspects (OT9, ton of varieties, the girls getting their wishes granted, solid album, etc) far outweighed the negative ones. Can't believe it's come to an end :okbye:

Looking forward to Fanfare and the rest of the year though :sanapray:

too much babying idols are also bad imo. they are grown ass woman.

tbh. valid critic is still okay to make someone step up from their comfort zone, i know JYP technique of half air half sound is also factor why momo messed up like that but i really hope he stop doing that shit. stop using fake voice. god i hope that old man realize they cant control them forever.

i really hope momo is strong and not reading all of that but yeah momo is also need to do some work about that JYP vocal technique or else dont fucking use it.

i mean most k-onces are chill, but they are actually more overprotective than i-onces but the new edgy i-onces that play whiteknighting are getting out of control, the fandom growth so much. even zard nim pissed.

i hope misayeon, SK or any big account onces need to do talking about learn to confirm first before raise awareness. this already happen 3x times in span of 2 weeks embarassing really.

sorry for rant.

Top Bottom